Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Gremglor the Grand Master of Changeli..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122525
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 29-Nov-14 05:24 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122525, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Gremglor the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sat Nov 29 16:23:36 2014

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Gremglor perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:179

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GremglorSun 30-Nov-14 07:48 AM
Member since 30th Nov 2014
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122528, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gremglor the Grand Master of Chan..."
In response to Reply #0

Well that was fun! This was my first character in 12 years. When I began, I didn't even remember where to buy bread in Galadon. My main goal was to hero and to explore as much as I could and find some preps and I think I managed to do that to some extent at least.

It's really a shame that the playerbase has reduced so much over the years. I can honestly still say that CF is the most entertaining game I've ever played. Thanks to the staff for maintining and still developing the game. I truly hope that CF will never go down.

Thanks for Dioxide to maintaining the unofficial page. The worldmap and all the cool FAQ's and helpfiles make a newbie's life a lot easier. During the three months I played, I managed to get a better grip of Thera than during the 3-4 years of playing before I quit back in 2002. Keep up the good work!

I'd like to thank a few players as well. First off, Igrea, you were just so great! I was just amazed at how much you could tolerate my newbie ass and yet you showed me a lot of things that would help me go on forward. Players like you really make the game a joyful experience for us newbies. I could say the same for Vuhl and a bunch of others as well.

I regred that I didn't really get into the PK aspect of the game, but I guess shifters aren't that interested in a PK sense anyway. But the day I deleted I fought Magner and boy that was fun! I died ofcourse and then I went to retrieve at the village and as I didn't know you couldn't retrieve as a ghost, I got slept for 2 ticks at the giant and then my connection went dead. When I got my connection working again, I was sitting at the temple altar as a ghost and that just made my laugh.

Unfortunately, I won't propably be able to roll a new character any time in the near future. But when I find a bit more freetime, I will certainly return!

Thanks to everybody, see you!

Attachment #1, ( file)

Magner (Anonymous)Sun 30-Nov-14 10:37 AM
Charter member
#122529, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gremglor the Grand Master of Chan..."
In response to Reply #2

That was one hell of a good fight. I had 4 hps left at the end! Resist fell right at the end and I truly thought I was a goner. I honestly did not expect to win that fight! It's too bad you deleted because I was looking forward to a few more exciting fights with you. Welcome back and good luck with your next when you get the time.

marintokSat 29-Nov-14 08:32 PM
Member since 23rd Nov 2014
70 posts
#122526, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gremglor the Grand Master of Chan..."
In response to Reply #0

Man you were fun to run around with and one of three people I have ever bonded with, I liked you and we had a good time . Have fun with your next

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122525 Previous topic | Next topic