Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dweller..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122257
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Oct-14 08:52 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122257, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dweller of the Wilds, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris"

Wed Oct 22 08:47:00 2014

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Tamraelas perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:349

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dwe..., Tam (Anonymous), 22-Oct-14 06:17 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dwe..., Hrakesh (Anonymous), 23-Oct-14 03:21 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dwe..., Cleauseau, 23-Oct-14 07:11 AM, #4
Reply We had some fun!, Liantae (Anonymous), 23-Oct-14 03:18 PM, #5
     Reply RE: We had some fun!, Tam (Anonymous), 23-Oct-14 07:17 PM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dwe..., Strienat, 22-Oct-14 09:06 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dwe..., Tam (Anonymous), 23-Oct-14 07:25 PM, #7

Tam (Anonymous)Wed 22-Oct-14 06:17 PM
Charter member
#122264, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dwe..."
In response to Reply #0

Tam was just supposed to be a free and happy spirit wandering the wilderness. I didn't
start out looking for much but when the spring wind spirit spoke to him on my induction
it started some role play that I thought was fun. I had decided when I rolled him that
I would either age or con die because my last character deleted way too early and I
think I screwed up a lot of things and let some players down in the process. He is the
longest living character I've had with the exception of my first to in the 1996-1997 time
frame. What bugs me the most is that I had scatter at only 88% at hero. I was called
away when I was in the learning groove and forgot to go back to it. Probably a bad plan
in pk but I really wanted to try it.

All: Feel free to chime in about how ####ty a character this was. I think I can take it.
And by all the gods there has to be one of you out there with enough balls to roll a warden
and have the opportunity to fight no less than 16 bitter enemies!

Friends: Tam had few friends. There were opportunities early on but wardens kept deleting!
Erjoloc - I had high hopes when we were running around. I knew you were well versed with
rangers and was sad to show up at the hollows and see the clawed things. Thanks for the
information that I got from you. Finding out after you deleted who you had played before
was an eye opener. I think I showed you at least one thing that you didn't already know!
Eialanthius - Our times didn't coincide much. Whenever you showed up I would aim for you
because I will always think of my characters as support chars and I could tell you were
good at pk. I think I did fairly well supporting you but I can't seal a kill to save my
life There were other wardens early on but y'all just kept deleting!

Enemies:
I had fun for quite a while in our fights but that last couple of weeks I was the
only warden and it got to be overwhelming. The list is too long but there are a couple
that I had no answer for in pk. Rylium, Hrakesh and Jarlduz. When I saw you coming
I knew I would be dead. Man did Tam hate Hrakesh Killing me without a single fireball!
And I know Jarlduz was trying not to feel sorry for me That one knock out. Couldn't rp
it without ooc type comments so just the Hah! Regrag - I realized very early in the legal
debate conversation that it would turn into an ooc thing and so tried to cut it off. I
didn't want to put either of us in a compromising position. Sorry about initiating it in
the first place. The shamans (you know who you are) I thought I could survive against and maybe even kill if I timed it right. That is, until Balrain or Nuerria showed up. That made things far too complicated for me.

Avatars: Thanks for any advice provided. First leader here and I was trying to figure out
how to swim to my depth. Hope my ld didn't seem too ooc. I will offer a blanket apology for
it. Seeing you in battle was the coolest thing I have ever seen in CF.

The Wraith: I didn't see any of the gechos until I got to the tree. Died to a stalactite in the wastes and was running back to the tree as a ghost when I recognized something was going on. Bad timing on my part Seeing the avatars alive was the coolest thing I can think of. I was unsure how much I could take from the beating but decided I could always split if necessary. The wraith says "You cannot stand against me" and I took it at its word. I fled and Kwol was there waiting. This is when I started laughing. Then frozen and dead. It is what makes CF so damnably great. When I asked where Kwol was I was simply asking cabal leaders for a bit of help since they were in form. Didn't think it could mean anything else until later. I just wish I was in a better position when it started (still a ghost).

Strienat: I enjoyed the whole thing. My speech thing at induction had me fumbling like crazy to make myself understood. Evidently, it was enough. I loved the interactions. I think I could make a good sunwarden with one big exception. That is pk. If there had been more wardens about I could probably swing it. But as a loner I was outclassed and I thought that leaving sunwarden corpses all over thera in order to con die through leader con would be a bit too much. The only other alternative was to hide and I hated that idea. Now with Hell open I expect their to be 50 tribpire and 10 fortress rolling up so it seemed time to go.

Hrakesh (Anonymous)Thu 23-Oct-14 03:21 AM
Charter member
#122266, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dwe..."
In response to Reply #2

You were close to killing me a few times but I'm not sure you realised. Especially by the spirit. One more entangle and you could have left me to die to it.

I think in the rock, paper, scissors that can sometimes be CF PK I had a good combination against your build but far less so against others.

If I would give you one advice from our fights it would be to quaff a teleport/return sooner if you are not dealing roughly the same or greater damage than your opponent.

It is a pity we did not interact much more than our fights.

Good luck with your next one, perhaps an invoker?

CleauseauThu 23-Oct-14 07:11 AM
Member since 22nd Feb 2014
40 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122267, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dwe..."
In response to Reply #3

At least three times I fled and the place was on fire. My mind brain locked all three times deciding whether to find forest or q home. I think I died all three times in this brain locked state. With other enemies I split a lot sooner, especially those who saw through camo.
You, I wanted it too much.
Thanks for the response,

Liantae (Anonymous)Thu 23-Oct-14 03:18 PM
Charter member
#122269, "We had some fun!"
In response to Reply #2

Anyway! I enjoyed RPing, fighting with/against you.

You were quiet, friendly and somewhat eager to fight. I hope you didn't take my bantering and insults in a bad way, I was trying to be reaverish towards a warden. (Allthough I turned a lot more reaverish once I got nightreaver compared to before.)

Btw, I did prep a bunch in our latest fights. The first fight though, when you died, I hadn't prepped, but I was pretty decently geared then.

I think you did great as a sunwarden/warden and I hope to see you back soon!

Tam (Anonymous)Thu 23-Oct-14 07:17 PM
Charter member
#122271, "RE: We had some fun!"
In response to Reply #5

Trying to keep the line with you early on was difficult. Dwarf paladin standing on Prosimy Road waiting for you and coming in to fight. He's dwarf AND a paladin. But, but he is of the light and you're a warden. A tribunal and a paladin chasing a reaver through the silverwood. Well the cad has got himself well stuck in this time! I didn't know how bad off you were so I snared one of them. I thought that would be fair at least. I spent way to much time debating whether I should act or not with Tam. As a player I liked Liantae because you had the chops. As Tam in the end you were a nuisance with all of the other enemies about. Keep on keepin on with deaths call.

StrienatWed 22-Oct-14 09:06 AM
Member since 23rd Dec 2013
76 posts
#122258, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dwe..."
In response to Reply #0

I hate to see this. I thought you did a great job as Sunwarden and was really interested to see if you were going to push for anything in the future. Curiousity begs me to ask, why the delete??

Tam (Anonymous)Thu 23-Oct-14 07:25 PM
Charter member
#122272, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tamraelas Khaorsa the Dwe..."
In response to Reply #1

Too many enemies and not enough allies. I answered above but it seemed bad form to have sunwarden corpses laying all over the place. I really enjoyed the experiences throughout Tams life and appreciate it. Thank you for that. And thanks for my first leader char!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122257 Previous topic | Next topic