Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Einar the Spirit Watcher" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122175
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Oct-14 12:52 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122175, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Einar the Spirit Watcher"

Sun Oct 12 12:47:56 2014

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Einar perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shaman
Level:31
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:53

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoshialanixThu 16-Oct-14 12:24 PM
Member since 02nd Nov 2012
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122222, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Einar the Spirit Watcher"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Thu 16-Oct-14 12:26 PM

Bah...Finally had a chance to log in today only to see this. I should've seen it coming, but am still sad to see it happen.
I'm currently attending college while also working part-time, and simply ran out of time to continue with this character. About a month before the semester started, our Network Administrator was fired and I wound up taking over his duties in addition to my own. Free time became too scarce to really give this character the attention it deserved, and I basically fell off the radar in-game. With that being said, I'll definitely be back, but likely on something uncaballed and unempowered until things settle down again. This game is a lot of fun, but very difficult to only commit some time to. I had some great interactions with folks, and know all too well I will be back I figured I at least owed an explanation for what happened =)

Strienat -- I definitely bungled my immteraction with you; I was so nervous that I deviated from my role mid-conversation. Thank you so much for being patient with me. This was my first attempt at a shaman, as well as my first attempt at an empowerment class. Somehow, I had it in my head that I would at least be able to commune mend wounds on others (I swear I was able to as a lowbie). When I reached PK range and saw that I wasn't 'empowered to help others', I thought this simply meant that I would eventually be able to. When I spoke about healing others, you were clearly confused, and I now understand why. I had absolutely no clue what I was getting myself into XD I still felt like I could make this work, but the timing of everything just put things over the edge. I definitely hope to give it another go though in the future. Sorry for spending so much of your time before disappearing =(

StrienatMon 20-Oct-14 09:01 AM
Member since 23rd Dec 2013
76 posts
#122250, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Einar the Spirit Watcher"
In response to Reply #1

Going through this type of stuff is a learning thing, not knowing shamans could not heal others/etc. I'm glad you enjoyed it while you had a chance. I hope that you come up with something else and come back to the religion to see how it works out in the future.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122175 Previous topic | Next topic