Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Gougof Canteen the Brawling Bladesmit..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122164
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 09-Oct-14 11:04 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122164, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Gougof Canteen the Brawling Bladesmith to the Gods, Rhyme of Resistance"

Thu Oct 9 11:01:06 2014

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Gougof perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:268

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hrakesh (Anonymous)Tue 21-Oct-14 06:14 AM
Charter member
#122255, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gougof Canteen the Brawling Blade..."
In response to Reply #0

Loved having you as an enemy. We had some great fights around the Tree. Not optimal for us Tribunals with a bloodthirsty competent ranger waiting when we come maledicted from the Spirit.

Or the time you ambushed us outside High Lords. Kicked myself for not quaffing a return there.

Then you stopped showing with the coveted mail and I suspect you had lost your set and with it your interest.

Anyway, well played and good luck with your next one.

Ashmon (Anonymous)Tue 14-Oct-14 01:55 AM
Charter member
#122179, "Impressive"
In response to Reply #0

You would drop down unexpectedly, kill a few imperials and disappear again. It was maddening. I don't know the first thing about Nexus, but it seemed to me that you not only took the job very seriously, but was very effective too. Always out there pruning. Impressive.

I think you were dirty the first time we met, so I kinda stuck to that with the banter, even if it was silly, but it was the best I could come up with. Anyway, well played.

DallevianThu 09-Oct-14 11:16 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122165, "ugly fish!"
In response to Reply #0

Hey bud. So, I was there as Jurloah when you were changed to a dwarf ranger. Gave you some gear when you hit level 10. Got to hang out and pk with you when we were hero range, always fun.

You did a great job on balancing patience and bringing it to people. I knew you'd do a bang-up job leading the cabal so I didn't mind deleting from that aspect. Plus, you always wanted the phoenix bow, so there you go!

Then, when I was Mayal, we got to interact a decent amount. Mayal liked your heritage as a woodsman but thought you were still just an ugly fish out of water. You were always fun to run around with though. You played dwarf/hunter/nexus all tied together very well.

awesome awesome!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122164 Previous topic | Next topic