Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Eialanthius the Legend of the Bat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122141
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 04-Oct-14 04:36 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122141, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Eialanthius the Legend of the Battlefield, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris"

Sat Oct 4 16:33:47 2014

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Eialanthius perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:148

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Surprise?!, Destuvius, 05-Oct-14 02:53 PM, #3
Reply RE: Surprise?!, Regrag (Anonymous), 07-Oct-14 07:52 PM, #5
Reply Man was I happy to see you show up as sunwarden!, ThatCat (Anonymous), 11-Oct-14 01:49 AM, #6
Reply Class act, Ashmon (Anonymous), 05-Oct-14 03:50 AM, #2
Reply RE: Class act, Destuvius, 05-Oct-14 03:01 PM, #4
Reply Nothing but respect for this character (nt), Padfeinwen (Anonymous), 04-Oct-14 11:35 PM, #1

DestuviusSun 05-Oct-14 02:53 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122151, "Surprise?!"
In response to Reply #0

So yeah, this was a pretty fun character to play. After my last whip space warrior, I knew how much fun it was to play those two things together. I also wanted to play an axe spec that tried to disembowel for every pk. While I did not get to disembowel for all of my pks, I did try to in damn near all of them.

I opted to go for the goodie Outlander route after talking with Strie in immland about his outlook on how they should function and had high hopes for creating conflict among the various branches in the Tree. I had no intention of getting Sunwarden when I rolled the character, but I couldn't help but think if I did that insects + entwine would let me be disembowel crazy. It was a very unexpected and pleasant surprise when I got it, so thanks for that.

Every character that I interacted with was great for various reasons and I hope that I didn't sour anyone too badly over the course of this character. The general character concept was that he was a goody first and an Outlander second, which was both fun and terrible at the same time. I guess I'm not really cut out for good align =P. At the end I just lost interest in the character and it didn't feel right to hold onto a leader spot when there are other deserving people in the cabal.

Regrag (Anonymous)Tue 07-Oct-14 07:52 PM
Charter member
#122160, "RE: Surprise?!"
In response to Reply #3

Fun stuff had a few goes with you. Class act. I caught you that one time nicely off guard.

ThatCat (Anonymous)Sat 11-Oct-14 01:49 AM
Charter member
#122169, "Man was I happy to see you show up as sunwarden!"
In response to Reply #3

It was nice to see a capable warden about and I tried to hang around you when I could for pointers..
Then. I saw this deletion. I was thinking, damn, this is not good.
The I saw your good bye note and could not think who you could possibly think was deserving more than you. It was at this point the dread set in.
I wish we could of run around a bit more as i need all the pointers I can get! Purely selfish motive, I know. It is great that you enjoyed the
character and understand the loss of interest.

Con death here I come!

ps I was going to wait to post this but the worst that can happen just
can't be that bad.

Ashmon (Anonymous)Sun 05-Oct-14 03:50 AM
Charter member
#122146, "Class act"
In response to Reply #0

Thank you for the wonderful fights. I am slow to learn from
my mistakes, but with you as a teacher it was a pleasure. I had a big
smile and was cursing at the same time when you disemboweled me after
an epic fight in the desert south of Hamsah. One less tick on the eye jab and I would
have had you! I swear

Take care.

DestuviusSun 05-Oct-14 03:01 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#122152, "RE: Class act"
In response to Reply #2

You forced me to continually alter and adapt during our fights, which was both really frustrating and also really refreshing. I was also quite tickled to get to see your RP first hand as a mort instead of just having to watch it unfold when watching you or interacting with you as Dest.

Padfeinwen (Anonymous)Sat 04-Oct-14 11:35 PM
Charter member
#122144, "Nothing but respect for this character (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122141 Previous topic | Next topic