Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Grugga Wugga the Lucky Inbred Giant, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122114
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-Oct-14 01:12 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122114, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Grugga Wugga the Lucky Inbred Giant, Poltroon Seeker of Pluck"

Thu Oct 2 13:09:44 2014

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Grugga perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:druid
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:74

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Grugga (Anonymous)Thu 02-Oct-14 01:25 PM
Charter member
#122115, "Grugga Wugga need a hugga!"
In response to Reply #0

I loved me some Gruggas! Probably the most fun I've had RPing in a long while. Thanks to everyone who played along.

Haven't posted goodbyes in recent years but since this might be my last character I figured I'd say "so long." If numbers ever go back up I'll be around!

Thanks to Whyisdan for some hysterical interactions. Wish we might have had more.

Much love, peeps!

Aurtu (Anonymous)Fri 03-Oct-14 10:26 AM
Charter member
#122123, "Good fights"
In response to Reply #1

If your RP was all about pretending to be weak and cowardly, you pulled it off comically well. At least, that was the impression that I got. When you wanted to fight, though, you were a force. I was surprised that you got me the first time and even more surprised to win our second matchup. It was closer than you think (and taught me something about summoning bonded Nexuns).

Overall, I really enjoyed interacting with you. Hope you come back to CF soon. Good luck on your (hopefully soon) next character.

Grugga (Anonymous)Fri 03-Oct-14 10:30 AM
Charter member
#122124, "Thanks!"
In response to Reply #2

Yea, that particular summon taught me something too. If you have the log, you'll notice I stand there like a tool trying to figure out I've been summoned for at least a few seconds before I start communing anything. Then, you can't see, but my first command in is pass door, which had fallen the very moment you summoned me, that winds up a fail because I've auto assisted in and I don't even know I'm in the room with you yet. Egadz! Grugga Nooba! If only I had a little RNG love on the last 2 or 3 fire seeds I might have gotten you, but you definitely won the day like a freaking champ.

WhiysdanFri 03-Oct-14 11:25 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122125, "RE: Grugga Wugga need a hugga!"
In response to Reply #1

Nooooo!!! I liked me some Grugga. A lot! Our paths didn't seem to cross much and I was bummed about that. Real life has had me a bit busier during the evenings and weekends, so I wasn't around as much during those hours for this character. Sorry it didn't work out, but I hope you give it another chance sometime.

Best of luck to whatever life brings your way!

=w=

Grugga (Anonymous)Fri 03-Oct-14 11:43 AM
Charter member
#122126, "Weird"
In response to Reply #4

Because I played a ton of days and mornings too and prayed during the time you empowered me often.

Oh well! Always wanted to try a Whiys follower and wish we could have gotten into more of the religion together. It just wasn't meant to be.

I truly hope the awesomeness that is/was CF finds a way to come back so we can continue to enjoy it for another 20 years.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122114 Previous topic | Next topic