Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kaelleas the Arcane Wizard, Magist..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122075
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 26-Sep-14 02:32 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122075, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kaelleas the Arcane Wizard, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Fri Sep 26 14:27:08 2014

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Kaelleas perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:121

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kealleas (Anonymous)Sun 28-Sep-14 02:49 AM
Charter member
#122081, "The good aspects of this game, have gotten better...."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 28-Sep-14 02:53 AM

However the bad aspects about this game will probably never change at this point. However those are my opinions and seeing as I'm not that interested in playing at this point, I'll keep them to myself.

I just wanted to say some quick goodbyes and thanks because I really feel some people deserve it.

Shazidra- You are the type of player that makes any game worth playing. If i knew you were playing X or Y and you were looking for players, I'd follow you there in a heartbeat. Thank you for showing me around. If i ever return I have everything you showed me saved to help me along. Playing with you made the game fun and its a shame you weren't around more often. Thank you for putting up with my newbiness and fatigue. I wish you nothing but luck and success in whatever you decide to do in the future.

Regrag- Thanks for gearing me. I appreciate you taking the time to help me.

Elasia- Awesome and strong.

Balrain- Will miss your stones, buddy, good luck.

Eletar- My utmost apologizes. I wish I had been around to help you through those hard times. I thought you were really cool and strong though, good luck on whatever you decide to do next.

To mendos and other anon staff who tried their best to answer my noob questions, thank you.

Tribunal members- Thanks for everything. Cabals are central part of the game, I can't help but feel some of the requirements to get in some of them are outdated at this point. In the case of tribunals though having to write out my answers to questions in a missive first was tedious but unique. I wouldn't want to ever do it again but glad i did sort of thing, keep on trucking.

First character to play in about 5 years, and I eventually lost interest in the game and couldn't really bring myself to even get them to hero. I tried making a second character and hasn't really worked out so great. Even coming back to at least delete has felt like a chore, but again, saying good bye and giving my thanks to the people who worked to make this game fun for me is worth taking the time to do, many thanks and all the best to everyone.

Hrakesh (Anonymous)Thu 02-Oct-14 11:57 AM
Charter member
#122113, "RE: The good aspects of this game, have gotten better....."
In response to Reply #1

Hey,

I sensed you were kind of new but that your heart was in the right place. If you had managed to power through to hero we could have done great things! And when all else fails - dragons.

I think a secret to having fun characters is a good different role and clear targets (which eventually will be changed as you enter Thera).

Best of luck if you decide to try it again. Maybe even go for empowerment to see something different?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122075 Previous topic | Next topic