Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mayal the Dweller of the Wilds, N..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122021
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 18-Sep-14 01:40 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122021, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mayal the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris"

Thu Sep 18 13:36:26 2014

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Mayal perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:121

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Liantae (Anonymous)Thu 18-Sep-14 03:15 PM
Charter member
#122023, "Ooh, that wasn't good! "
In response to Reply #0

I liked hanging around with you, I think perhaps that I came off as too soft for a reaver, but Liantae really did like you.

A shame we didn't get to PK much together, I think it's the first time you and I manage to get on the same team in a very long time and I did enjoy it. Come back soon again!

DallevianThu 18-Sep-14 03:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122024, "Word up."
In response to Reply #2

really liked you, hoping for good things for Liantae! good luck with the kids in the background, i know the feeling

it was fun coming up together. had hoped to hero you before i deleted but i lost steam with the build. glad we could kill the drow ambassador before i went kaputz!! nice gear, never got to lore it before.

StrienatThu 18-Sep-14 03:05 PM
Member since 23rd Dec 2013
76 posts
#122022, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mayal the Dweller of the Wild..."
In response to Reply #0

C'mon! You were doing good. What happened?

DallevianThu 18-Sep-14 03:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#122025, "lost steam"
In response to Reply #1

it was fun trudging up the ranks mostly alone and perfecting the skills on a fire giant but once i realized how inadequate the skill set was for the things i like to do...well, i just lost motivation to see it through.

happy to help out briefly as nightreaver. but, you younger imms are doing a great job with the cabal at the same time.

whoever was Ancient Flames, thanks a bunch and well done!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122021 Previous topic | Next topic