Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Osrr the Initiate of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121863
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 03-Sep-14 02:46 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121863, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Osrr the Initiate of the Macalla"

Wed Sep 3 02:43:04 2014

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Osrr perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:62

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MendosThu 04-Sep-14 06:03 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2013
180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121890, "Sorry that I couldn't induct."
In response to Reply #0

Roleplay restrictions and all. Nudged Voszoad for you though (even though he was already on it), and I think you got inducted the next day.

Hope you understood that from our interactions.

robdarken_Wed 03-Sep-14 03:40 PM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
374 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#121868, "Don't see what all the whining was about"
In response to Reply #0

I watched you kill a few lowbies and take nothing but potions. Later interacted some. From what I understood you didn't trash talk either. Also seemed Russian.

I expect you just killed the small handful of ninnies who flip their #### any time they get lowbie pk'd and will lie through their teeth to make people hate you, because everyone had a negative impression of you and didn't really seem to know why they did other than what they heard.

Yegrut (Anonymous)Wed 03-Sep-14 03:01 PM
Charter member
#121866, "Sad to see this..."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our interview and though I could not induct you I had been looking forward to seeing what you would do to gain a reccomendation, especially the hints I gave about being 'aggressive'. Though you ended up getting in without it, I think from what I have heard here and there that you were certainly an agressive reaver. I'm sensing alot of hate coming your way but IG I never personally saw anything out of you except lots of hours ( you were almost always on when I awoke) and a willingness to fight so no complaints from me. Not sure why you deleted but GLWYN.

TsunamiWed 03-Sep-14 03:18 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#121867, "Hate"
In response to Reply #2

Dude seemed fine to me. People just get their panties in a twist when they lose.

incognitoWed 03-Sep-14 07:31 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121864, "Could be coincidence"
In response to Reply #0

But your logging out just after logging in without the fetish looked a lot like avoiding the vindicator, especially when you log back in just after he quits.

If that's the case then whatever pk success you achieved is of questionable worth.

Seemed to be a lot of people claiming you fulled them repeatedly, and they didn't seem to deserve it from my own dealings with them. Some of those you killed I've killed too, and they stayed impeccably well rp'd and were fun to have as enemies. What motivated you to do that?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121863 Previous topic | Next topic