Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Hrast Kra'zesh the Oblivious Warmon..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121721
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-Aug-14 03:06 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121721, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Hrast Kra'zesh the Oblivious Warmonger, Cross-Dressing Skinner of Heralds "

Sat Aug 16 15:02:50 2014

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Hrast perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:259

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Tough bastard, Ashmon (Anonymous), 23-Aug-14 05:52 AM, #6
Reply Farg!, Bhazniegra (Anonymous), 16-Aug-14 06:19 PM, #2
Reply RE: Farg!, MRSK, 17-Aug-14 07:55 AM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Hrast Kra'zesh the Oblivious Wa..., Exit, 16-Aug-14 05:16 PM, #1
     Reply I'll post the log of it on another board nt, MRSK, 17-Aug-14 07:56 AM, #4
     Reply I thought you were talking about the fight in Prosimy, Tralgdar (Anonymous), 18-Aug-14 04:05 PM, #5

Ashmon (Anonymous)Sat 23-Aug-14 05:52 AM
Charter member
#121775, "Tough bastard"
In response to Reply #0

You made RBW look overpowered. Well done.
That incident were you killed Ashmon, Tralgdar and Jithis while raiding Empire was pretty sweet. Sure, we should have worked better together, but sweet all the same.

Bhazniegra (Anonymous)Sat 16-Aug-14 06:19 PM
Charter member
#121725, "Farg!"
In response to Reply #0

Fargin figured dis twer cumin, always seein ya throw yerself into fights lahk ye had no sense even in the short tahm ah knew yas. Brave or stupid is wut ah was thinkin. Maybe a bit of both. Was nice while it lasted, may ye give the other demons a run fer their gold down there in hell.

MRSKSun 17-Aug-14 07:55 AM
Member since 06th May 2008
204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121726, "RE: Farg!"
In response to Reply #2

I just wanted to have some action. With current playerbase it often resulted in me putting my self into fights with minimal chances to survive. Still was fun sometimes. And closer to the end I became even more suicidal. So yeah it was me being stupid, just had the reason for that.

ExitSat 16-Aug-14 05:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
121 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121723, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Hrast Kra'zesh the Oblivious Wa..."
In response to Reply #0

Although this was a long time ago in the mid-ranks, the first time I encountered you was as an Outlander ranger, before having ever attacked you, and you and a fire giant a-p were ganging up on me.

Not knowing anything about your later years, that act alone made me lose all respect for you as a villager. If that was your behavior, how you stayed this long in Battle is astounding.

My char's name was Azheri.

Good luck with your next, though!

MRSKSun 17-Aug-14 07:56 AM
Member since 06th May 2008
204 posts
#121727, "I'll post the log of it on another board nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Tralgdar (Anonymous)Mon 18-Aug-14 04:05 PM
Charter member
#121744, "I thought you were talking about the fight in Prosimy"
In response to Reply #1

I don't remember a fight with outlanders and hrast around the keep of righteous at all. Sure it wasn't Tralgdar and Hernak outside keep of righteous?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121721 Previous topic | Next topic