Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Lordamir Urandar the Weaver of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121644
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 11-Aug-14 02:01 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121644, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Lordamir Urandar the Weaver of the Elements, Careless Prophesier"

Mon Aug 11 01:59:11 2014

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Lordamir perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:350

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lordamir (Anonymous)Mon 11-Aug-14 10:28 AM
Charter member
#121647, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Lordamir Urandar the Weaver o..."
In response to Reply #0

Time to go, had great fun up unitl 300 hours, after that professional work load just made it near impossible to log in. Invokers are still great and deadly, I'll probably stay with 6 paths instead of 7 the next time (don't ask which one I'll drop, I still have to think on that one).

Wand system: needed to get used to that, but it's fairly ok. I still think that wands you don't find/get/... should be reset after a long enough time (like what, 70 RL hours or so?). Apart from that, the hints seemed to be good enough to find the said wands.

Scion as a Cabal was not all that much fun, actually -mostly because there doesn't seem to be any visible Immortal follow-up at all. It might be a perception, but it's probably shared by others (and it's all about perception, no?) The only interaction that I got was after killing the Scion outer guardian (the Imm in question put me on a fairly impossible task, or so he/she thought - and me too - but I still managed and only lost my nightwalker power) - so I gather the Cabal was being watched, but it just wasn't noticeable. (or that might have been me). For the rest, Scion will always be Scion, this is not my first one, so I knew what to expect. Scion powers match greatly with invokers, I'll tell you that. Wonder what will happen to the Cabal...

Sindy, thanks for the guidance, you played a major role in Lordamir's life. All the rest of you, thanks, great fun, see you around.

Gorach

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121644 Previous topic | Next topic