Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Shiralt Augnmirian the Commune..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121619
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 07-Aug-14 08:11 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121619, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Shiralt Augnmirian the Communer of Damnation, Apprentice Preacher of the Jaguar"

Thu Aug 7 08:08:29 2014

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Shiralt perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shaman
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DemosFri 08-Aug-14 08:07 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121630, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Shiralt Augnmirian the Com..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks everybody!
I really did enjoy this character, it all fell apart when my connection became pretty unstable for some reason. Tough to keep trucking when you always end up at the pit. Anyhoo.
Baer as always you're awesome. Eventually I'll be able to rock a solid follower with a positive pk ratio lol.
Fort you guys were fun thanks for all the help.
All the enemies I had were pretty deadly and we'll played. No griefers outside of the new batch of thieves. Thanks for great fights and good reason mostly.

Breaker and seraphs wing combined should be really deadly to face for anyone. The path sups felt like they had a great deal of synergy to me. Aspect of the angel with all the regular shaman sups on top and fearful mind should zap most ppl if they don't run right off. Then again I sucks some bad pk.

Keara (Anonymous)Thu 07-Aug-14 11:35 AM
Charter member
#121626, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Shiralt Augnmirian the Com..."
In response to Reply #0

What Baer said. Loved the attitude you brought to the table, was really hoping you'd get up to hero and summon folks for me to bash.

Best of luck with the next!

RayihnThu 07-Aug-14 08:20 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#121621, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Shiralt Augnmirian the Com..."
In response to Reply #0

I was pulling for you. Really liked Shiralt. All heart.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121619 Previous topic | Next topic