Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amatrysti Y'llianathys the Priest ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121476
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 31-Jul-14 06:20 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121476, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amatrysti Y'llianathys the Priest of Baerinika, Cardinal of the Golden Sun"

Thu Jul 31 18:16:30 2014

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Amatrysti perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:815

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Linchpin is a good way to describe it, Cionadh (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 03:54 PM, #15
Reply Goodbye, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 12:22 AM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbye, Quarissa (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 04:28 AM, #5
Reply RE: Goodbye, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 08:22 PM, #22
     Reply Try a conjie, Quarissa (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 08:42 PM, #28
          Reply RE: Try a conjie, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 09:04 PM, #30
Reply Great char, Twist, 01-Aug-14 07:56 AM, #6
Reply The char seemed fine but, incognito, 01-Aug-14 11:55 AM, #9
     Reply RE: The char seemed fine but, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 12:40 PM, #10
          Reply Fair enough, incognito, 01-Aug-14 04:14 PM, #16
               Reply RE: Fair enough, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 05:52 PM, #19
Reply Poncy Elf!, Ysaloerye, 01-Aug-14 09:09 AM, #7
Reply RE: Poncy Elf!, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 12:43 PM, #11
Reply RE: Goodbye, Riraneln (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 10:54 AM, #8
Reply RE: Goodbye, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 12:45 PM, #12
Reply RE: Goodbye, Rayihn, 01-Aug-14 01:44 PM, #14
Reply You were a great enemy, Halifan (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 04:24 PM, #17
Reply RE: You were a great enemy, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 08:28 PM, #24
Reply RE: Goodbye, Corwyn (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 05:24 PM, #18
Reply RE: Goodbye, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 08:32 PM, #25
Reply Welcome to the other side., Belendithas (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 07:13 PM, #21
Reply RE: Welcome to the other side., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 08:39 PM, #27
Reply Long lived and grand, Deaerax (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 09:02 PM, #29
Reply RE: Long lived and grand, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 09:10 PM, #31
     Reply I know the exact feeling., Deaerax (Anonymous), 02-Aug-14 10:16 AM, #33
Reply Very well done., Akresius, 01-Aug-14 10:38 PM, #32
Reply RE: Very well done., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 03-Aug-14 04:47 PM, #39
Reply RE: Goodbye, Keara (Anonymous), 03-Aug-14 12:20 PM, #34
Reply No way. It's Red Season. YNWA. NT, TMNS, 03-Aug-14 12:24 PM, #35
Reply RE: No way. It's Red Season. YNWA. NT, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 03-Aug-14 03:24 PM, #37
     Reply RE: No way. It's Red Season. YNWA. NT, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 03-Aug-14 04:31 PM, #38
          Reply From your lips to God's (Robbie Fowler!!!!!!!!!!!!) ear..., TMNS, 04-Aug-14 07:06 AM, #41
Reply Bayern München, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 03-Aug-14 03:23 PM, #36
     Reply RE: Bayern München, Keara (Anonymous), 04-Aug-14 09:16 AM, #43
          Reply RE: Bayern München, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 04-Aug-14 03:17 PM, #44
Reply linchpin of fortress and a good deal of characters, worogha (Anonymous), 03-Aug-14 11:01 PM, #40
     Reply RE: linchpin of fortress and a good deal of characters, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 04-Aug-14 08:18 AM, #42
Reply I really liked this character in my limited interaction..., TMNS, 31-Jul-14 10:51 PM, #3
Reply So did I., Mendos, 01-Aug-14 06:25 PM, #20
     Reply RE: So did I., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 08:24 PM, #23
Reply I'm kind of curious why you deleted so close to age dea..., TJHuron, 31-Jul-14 09:16 PM, #2
Reply RE: I'm kind of curious why you deleted so close to age..., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 12:51 PM, #13
Reply Damn., Caldysias (Anonymous), 31-Jul-14 07:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Damn., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Aug-14 08:35 PM, #26

Cionadh (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 03:54 PM
Charter member
#121496, "Linchpin is a good way to describe it"
In response to Reply #0

Baer got it right not surprisingly. We did not have much overlap in the grand scheme of Amatrysti but I enjoyed when we did thoroughly. well done, well played.

GLWYN Fortress or no!

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 12:22 AM
Charter member
#121480, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

A three year absence ended in the middle of August of 2013 with Amatrysti.
My last character was Lornkanamas, a healer of Padwei, Elder Prophet of the Light.
I believe there was some sort of server change three years ago that wiped
out everything so I wanted to touch on where I left of with Lorn. I had actually
intended to create the exact same character but Padwei, gone. So, still keen
on an elven healer, I chose the most unlikely immortal to follow, Baerinika

At first, I thought it would be futile. I simply wanted to see if I could pull it off.
I did not want to be a PKing healer necessarily, just one to facilitate the taint’s
destruction and growth of the Light in the void left behind, in any way blessed
by the Light. Thus, my original intent was…well, should I be an Acolyte or Maran?

I pledged as a squire. Would be a stretch to be an Acolyte AND healer of Baer. Also a stretch to be a healer and squire but choices must be made. Well, then came the talk with Rydell. I simply was going for a recommendation. As we spoke, he was quite taken aback by my aggressive words. Then, after a succor, he asked if I was ready to take on the duties, and I was stunned. I stopped myself, this was perhaps an opportunity to create quite the circumstance.

So, scribe it was. I can work with this. Paid off I suppose, as I became Cardinal
and I held it for a long time, trying to always keep that balance between the
two halls. The talks with Baer were fantastic, as….sparing with words as she can
be at times. She helped guide my role and mentality to ensure I did not try to
be a healer who simply tries to land killing blows. While her faith is great for RP, most will rightly see it as kill, kill, kill. It can be so much more. It really opened up
the details of her religion that make it such a cool faith to follow.

Towards the end, real life and lack of action in game led to the decision to not age die. I would often sit for HOURS watching football (soccer) or hitting that fine German beer and not really be able to do anything except mildly pester people. Between Germany winning the World Cup (WOOHOO!!!!!!), Family vacation in Hawaii (My wife and I vacation there at least once per year but this time her family from Japan flew in for a cool time) and the upcoming Bayern Munich season (Auf gehts BAYERN!!!) it was just becoming more difficult to long on to sit around and age die. Surely, I was close, but it was hard to simply log in for fifteen minutes let alone the hours necessary to complete the age death. Always willing to throw down and take risks to get myself to con death but a healer is truly very hard to kill if played right and I wasn’t about to diminish my character by going suicidal.

Oh, and also, U-Verse is crap. I switched from Comcast Xfinity for TWO reasons. U-Verse is the only one to carry German football on a Spanish channel (GOL TV) of all channels and also they carry Japan TV for my wife (yes, and for me I guess) Since I made that change, my sessions were fraught with freezes, lagging and frustration. As soon as the Bundesliga is available on cable, I am done. Going back to killing a healer, U-Verse connections kill healers.

Goodbyes. Well, a lot of you have played multiple characters in Ama’s life so this is of course hard. I have posted on your own death threads but I do hope to hear from you on my own! I have to mention a few of you, though, just because of recent events or you were directly responsible for the growth of the character due to shared experience.

Baerinika: You are amazing and I loved speaking to you in the beginning/middle of Ama’s life. I never tried to interact with you much in the full swing of life because Ama was very sure in his convictions and did not seek “advice” on anything. He was quite sure you would be on the same wave length in most cases. Also, as a player I do not want to bore my IMM if there is truly nothing new to say or accomplish.

Avalusci: You were the perfect fit for Ama’s ideals. Kill the taint, unrelenting in our attack yet always honorable and setting ourselves apart from our foe. I missed you greatly when I left for Hawaii (or, Germany, I forget which trip it was) last year and you con died. My enjoyment changed greatly after that.

Dearax: You vicious little vampire, I missed our talks when the world was dead around us. You even tried to set me up with Pamalynn. Great RPer.

Yuolud: Another solid figure that kept my interest on high. Great times with you and you make the game so much better with your presence.

Caldysias: If any could come close to my fun with Avalusci, you were it. Alas, your own life caused you to fade a lot. I missed you a lot. Such a solid ally and friend.

Corwyn: Glad to have seen you grow into your class and role. Keep it up and thanks for the presence there during my last moments. Awesome character.

Cionadh: We were not deadly together but you were still great. It was a good moment when I had Thurmonbrue on the ropes and you came in to help me land the knock out blow.

Twist: All of your characters were influential, friend or foe (mostly foe) Thank you so much for continually throwing yourself into the game and getting a true feel for it as it evolves.

Rydell/Mirozah: Another set of characters that influenced my playing style and Ama’s thoughts overall.

Halifan: The paradigm of an arch enemy. Such a lovable villain.

Quarissa: One of the highlights late in life, seeing you. Classy foe. Spunky interactions from you and loved all of them.

It was a great burst of hundreds and hundreds of hours spent on one character and I loved my interaction with you all and look forward to more with whatever I can muster next.

Quarissa (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 04:28 AM
Charter member
#121482, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #4

Technically, you bit the dust earlier. My death thread hasn't popped up yet due to a bug. So there!
It is kinda tough to raid with healer defending, I will admit. Albeit it was even tougher for your lot to raid me, especially with numbers. Unfortunately, you stopped.
Never had you gate to me to see if I can be killed, you should have tried as Baer priest imho. I was probably the worst evil in Thera to Baer by a mile. Also, you did not curse me every time, just some of the time during a raid.
Glwyn, roll something deadly, not healer, it will be much more interesting. Evil Scarab conjie comes to mind...

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 08:22 PM
Charter member
#121506, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #5

I was always scheming on ways to lead successful charges into the Temple. Raids were not frequent when you or another defended for obvious reasons but things started to become more successful for us (headdress not included). A bit of planning goes a long way against the Temple.

As far as gating after you, often my allies would need me right where I was for survival purposes against revenants if we were raiding you and your demons got you most of the time when you left the Fortress I gated after you once after a dust up on Eastern and saw to finishing you off (with the final blow going to your hunger, blast it!) Think that was the only time I chased you because cursing you was quite hard and conjurers do not offer the luxury of trying to curse over and over. A lot is going on in fights involving you, which is great, but usually ended with you wording to absolute safety so no need to chase. I think our last fight, with Corwyn and I defending, we drove you back easily three times. I tried to curse you nearly fifteen times.

Healers are quite fun and interesting, very addicting. I am a savvy PKer, I tend to think, so perhaps I will go back to a melee class. No magic users for me, I don't think I could deal with the rod system.

Quarissa (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 08:42 PM
Charter member
#121512, "Try a conjie"
In response to Reply #22

Conjies don't need rods, and, frankly, with the new system, you'll have as many as you want. Archons sanc and devils barrier and aura. You have shield built in. Admittedly, an evil conjie will die to demons/devils way more than to anything else, unless you're super conservative and spend half or more of your time feeding them. A goodie, however, won't have angry servitors unless you screw up in a major way. (Don't go killing elves with your angel).

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 09:04 PM
Charter member
#121514, "RE: Try a conjie"
In response to Reply #28

Good points. Sounds pretty tempting.

TwistFri 01-Aug-14 07:56 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121483, "Great char"
In response to Reply #4

You were very influential. I know a lot of serial evil players will have vitriol for you, but as someone who played with, against, and neutral-toward you? Definitely no complaints, and many kudos.

Good luck with the next!

incognitoFri 01-Aug-14 11:55 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121487, "The char seemed fine but"
In response to Reply #6

If it was this character that was shown on the bug board one-shotting a cabal inner for the third time, I would have expected then to report it rather than keep doing it.

If it was this char and they reported it, cool and all is good. If it wasn't this char then also cool. If it was this char but they didn't report it, that would be a fly in the otherwise very nice ointment, because no one could seriously think that one shotting inners is by design.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 12:40 PM
Charter member
#121489, "RE: The char seemed fine but"
In response to Reply #9

No excuses intended but I did not report it and did it three times. It was honestly not something that I thought about when raiding scarab and I unfortunately did not think to report it. Each time was far enough apart in time to cause me to space it or I was hyper concentrating on what to do about revenants. No ill intentions and I actually stopped raiding or encouraging raids there towards the end. So, laziness not to report and spacing it. Thank you for the words and see you in the fields.

incognitoFri 01-Aug-14 04:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121497, "Fair enough"
In response to Reply #10

Overall still a cool character. Was it an edge or an item that kept doing it?

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 05:52 PM
Charter member
#121501, "RE: Fair enough"
In response to Reply #16

Headdress of Galadriel

YsaloeryeFri 01-Aug-14 09:09 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#121485, "Poncy Elf!"
In response to Reply #4

Man you were the archstone of Fortress for sometime! Times when the fort normally would have crumbled and lost momentum as Empire had an upswing, your presence kept everyone hanging on.
Solid RP whenever I watched, suitably snooty for an elf, but compassionate as a healer should be.
Hope you are rolling something else, barring the crappy connections (boy do I have those pains at times playing from home).

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 12:43 PM
Charter member
#121490, "RE: Poncy Elf!"
In response to Reply #7

I hope to be back at it soon. I may just throw caution to the wind, connection be damned. Thank you for the words.

Riraneln (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 10:54 AM
Charter member
#121486, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #4

Great character and an overwhelming positive on Fortress and the game as a whole.

Single best player/character in the game for the past 3+ months.

Hope you're a serial Fort player.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 12:45 PM
Charter member
#121492, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #8

Ah I will miss you, Riraneln. Was looking forward to the day we could fight alongside each other. Yes, I will be honest. I am a serial Fort player. Hopefully soon.

RayihnFri 01-Aug-14 01:44 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#121494, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #4

Really enjoyed Amatrysti. I've always wanted to see someone do Baer healer RIGHT and you totally nailed it. You were the linchpin of the Fort, and you will be sorely missed.

But I'm sure you'll be back

Halifan (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 04:24 PM
Charter member
#121498, "You were a great enemy"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Fri 01-Aug-14 04:24 PM

As a serial evil, there's nothing scarier than a competent elven healer. I'm glad we were able to have our little RP moments knowing that neither one could kill the other alone. I'd always get reminded of that line in Dark Knight about unstoppable force / immovable object yadda yadda - I'm this crazy villian and you're this, well pansy-elven, do-gooder. When you were on it made the game more enjoyable as I knew it would mean Fort was going to come knocking soon.

Most elven healers are faceless support characters that evils don't get to interact much with but you were different, and very capable.

Great job on this long lived char. I enjoyed slashing my claws into your skin and smashing your stupid elven face .

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 08:28 PM
Charter member
#121508, "RE: You were a great enemy"
In response to Reply #17

I made it a point to interact with you in RP or striking up the lads for a go at you any time I could. You really, really were unique but still reminded me of my favorite foe when I played Lornkanamas. His name was Lornis, a shapeshifter, Scion Chancellor. I think angry crocodile was his main form. You brought me nostalgia while thrilling me at every turn.

Corwyn (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 05:24 PM
Charter member
#121500, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #4

Being called awesome by you is pretty high praise. Of course now I have to know HOW! Haha.

In all seriousness, I thought Amatrysti was solid all around and he had a pretty strong influence over Corwyn’s development. Initially, I thought Corwyn would have been a pretty pacifistic acolyte, but with just a little nudge from you he was just running around and being stupid, lol. I hope that gave you some laughs and a couple face palms.

Based on our interactions and how much Corwyn opened up to you, I would probably say you were his closest friend. I’m fairly sure you were the only one he told everything pertinent about his “illness.” And I think that was the major turning point for the character. So thank you for sitting through all that!

And brave your connection. Just play a character that can be self-destructive!

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 08:32 PM
Charter member
#121509, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #18

Anything I play next will be a bit more reckless, I assure you.

It was a pleasure to be exposed to your role, to become immersed in it. Depth of character can be hard to come by, sometimes, depending on the player's priorities. You offer said depth while also being a source of face palming entertainment.

Belendithas (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 07:13 PM
Charter member
#121504, "Welcome to the other side."
In response to Reply #4

Enjoyed the character as an ally. Never got to see it as an enemy though. Good luck with whatever comes next.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 08:39 PM
Charter member
#121511, "RE: Welcome to the other side."
In response to Reply #21

Another of my early to mid life buddies. Miss you, Bel and enjoyed each time you woke.

Deaerax (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 09:02 PM
Charter member
#121513, "Long lived and grand"
In response to Reply #4

Amatristi was always down for pestering the bad guys with me. I had a lot of fun roleplaying not only our differences but our similarities. It was enjoyable all around.

I hope your next is a lot of fun. Maybe something more pk/rp oriented rather than rp/support. I'm fairly sure you got more kills than me. Getting any with a healer is difficult though.

Congrats on the long lived character. I hope to see you in the fields again.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 09:10 PM
Charter member
#121515, "RE: Long lived and grand"
In response to Reply #29

I felt the dynamic was support/RP/pk which made him so fun to play . I have played so many pk chars in the past that it bleeds through with my healers. Can be frustrating so always a challenge to take that breath and say "remember, you are playing a healer not a berserker."

Deaerax (Anonymous)Sat 02-Aug-14 10:16 AM
Charter member
#121521, "I know the exact feeling."
In response to Reply #31

I am glad you had fun. That is the whole point after all.

AkresiusFri 01-Aug-14 10:38 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
280 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121516, "Very well done."
In response to Reply #4

I enjoyed our interactions when I played Daltheis.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Sun 03-Aug-14 04:47 PM
Charter member
#121534, "RE: Very well done."
In response to Reply #32

Daltheis feels like so long ago! Great interactions, thank you.

Keara (Anonymous)Sun 03-Aug-14 12:20 PM
Charter member
#121525, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #4

So many hours played, so few hours played together. But we were a force when it happened.

Ama was a great character from what I was able to see, and lynchpin sure seems correct even though we rarely saw each other, with what I heard from bridge players between our times.

Best of luck with the next. And with Bayern's season. Little Bundesliga/Champions double sounds about right.

K

TMNSSun 03-Aug-14 12:24 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#121526, "No way. It's Red Season. YNWA. NT"
In response to Reply #34

NT

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Sun 03-Aug-14 03:24 PM
Charter member
#121529, "RE: No way. It's Red Season. YNWA. NT"
In response to Reply #35

Bayern are called "Die Roten" which means The Reds. I will pretend that is what you meant

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Sun 03-Aug-14 04:31 PM
Charter member
#121531, "RE: No way. It's Red Season. YNWA. NT"
In response to Reply #37

Though I would like to see Liverpool take the EPL.

TMNSMon 04-Aug-14 07:06 AM
2670 posts
#121552, "From your lips to God's (Robbie Fowler!!!!!!!!!!!!) ear..."
In response to Reply #38

Bayern Munchen is my favorite team in the Bundesliga because I have a few friends from Munich. So hopefully you guys win that league by April like last year

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Sun 03-Aug-14 03:23 PM
Charter member
#121528, "Bayern München"
In response to Reply #34

Even though I can probably count our overlapping times on one hand (well, maybe throw in the other thumb) you were still a memorable delight.

And if you are giving us the double of Bundesliga title and Champion's League then I will take it and throw in the Pokal (FA cup) for the triple. Though, another domestic double is more likely, a second CL trophy in three seasons would just be incredible especially with freaking Real Madrid buying one of our best players. Ugh.

Keara (Anonymous)Mon 04-Aug-14 09:16 AM
Charter member
#121557, "RE: Bayern München"
In response to Reply #36

Few and far between, but always good, those interactions.

And no one wants Real to win. Not even Real fans.

Bayern was the first pro game I ever went to and it was nearly a religious experience.
I didn't include the triple because I figured FA wasn't important enough. I now it is. All hardware is.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Mon 04-Aug-14 03:17 PM
Charter member
#121571, "RE: Bayern München"
In response to Reply #43

I went to CL match against Arsenal this past March in Munich with a match against Leverkusen the following Saturday. Religious experience indeed. We sat in the Südkurve and joined in on the fanatical chanting. So awesome. Making another trip this November/December for a couple of matches.

worogha (Anonymous)Sun 03-Aug-14 11:01 PM
Charter member
#121550, "linchpin of fortress and a good deal of characters"
In response to Reply #4

I can safely say I played CF for a long time and Amat stood out in my mind as one of the top 10 characters ever and a majority of those are or were IMMs. You not only kept the Fortress afloat but you brought out the best of foes and friends alike.

Kudos to you and for the countless hours you spent improving the game.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Mon 04-Aug-14 08:18 AM
Charter member
#121556, "RE: linchpin of fortress and a good deal of characters"
In response to Reply #40

Great words and very appreciated. You were another of those characters that really kept me going through all of those hours. Loved Worogha.

TMNSThu 31-Jul-14 10:51 PM
2670 posts
#121479, "I really liked this character in my limited interaction..."
In response to Reply #0

NT

MendosFri 01-Aug-14 06:25 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2013
180 posts
#121503, "So did I."
In response to Reply #3

I also really liked Lornkanamas.

Kudos on a pretty cool and long-lived character all around.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 08:24 PM
Charter member
#121507, "RE: So did I."
In response to Reply #20

Thank you, Mendos. I really had that tingle to play throughout those three years because of the magic I felt when I played Lornkanamas. I was very happy to recreate that excitement with Ama.

TJHuronThu 31-Jul-14 09:16 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121478, "I'm kind of curious why you deleted so close to age dea..."
In response to Reply #0

And how you could put that many hours into a healer! Whooo!

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 12:51 PM
Charter member
#121493, "RE: I'm kind of curious why you deleted so close to age..."
In response to Reply #2

Loved almost every hour as a healer. So fun but when alone not so much. Very much a symbiotic deal so the game falls flat at times. I am not sure how many more hours I had since I was a leader for most of my life. I think I still had quite a bit until age death and I had 9 con left so that wasn't happening.

Caldysias (Anonymous)Thu 31-Jul-14 07:55 PM
Charter member
#121477, "Damn."
In response to Reply #0

I really wish real life wouldn't have reared it's ugly head and pulled me away from cf. We did really well together, both RP and PK, and I can sincerely say there's been few characters in my CF career that I've enjoyed as much as Amatrysti. You were a game changer for the Fortress and will be sorely missed.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Fri 01-Aug-14 08:35 PM
Charter member
#121510, "RE: Damn."
In response to Reply #1

Thank you, very kind words. I am quite proud of my character but hearing such things reinforce it. As for you, what more can I say than my heart immediately starting to pump a bit faster when you logged on because I knew that your sleek presence would bring us blood. You play in a way that oozes competency and confidence.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121476 Previous topic | Next topic