Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Protect..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121329
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 17-Jul-14 12:00 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121329, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Protector of the Imperial Palace, Elite Imperial Blade"

Wed Jul 16 23:56:19 2014

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Nizrili perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:349

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Pro..., Jaegendar, 18-Jul-14 01:42 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Pro..., Igbah, 17-Jul-14 11:30 PM, #3
Reply Awesome as usual, Twist, 17-Jul-14 11:57 PM, #4
Reply RE: Awesome as usual, Iggy (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 12:09 AM, #6
Reply scary foe, Llaryin (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 12:08 AM, #5
Reply RE: scary foe, Iggy (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 12:12 AM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Pro..., Destuvius, 18-Jul-14 07:48 PM, #9
Reply Great interactions, great player, great character. Cla..., Abernyte, 19-Jul-14 10:29 AM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Pro..., Tolgrumm, 19-Jul-14 06:39 PM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Pro..., Nalmazzian, 20-Jul-14 02:41 PM, #12
Reply Big fan, Arvam, 17-Jul-14 04:17 PM, #2
Reply GLWYN - whenever that times comes, Cionadh (Anonymous), 17-Jul-14 09:47 AM, #1

JaegendarFri 18-Jul-14 01:42 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121355, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Pro..."
In response to Reply #0

I've been meaning to roll something like what you did, but I've always chickened out. So, I take it from your comments it went something like: I was raped until I hit hero, then I was able to have fun?.

Would playing a drow warrior be feasible at all with only "stone skin""detect invis""fly" for preps?. I am not that knowledgeable to get more than those preps on a warrior.

It would be awesome if you could give an opinion, and would you trade your specs for something else?, maybe daggers?, or is sword whip THE best combo for drow warrior?

IgbahThu 17-Jul-14 11:30 PM
Member since 30th Jul 2010
5 posts
#121332, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Pro..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I figured that'd I roll up something a little different for me. A dexy/wise warrior. It all started back last summer, figuring I've got more time behind me than I do ahead of me here in the cf world. I started to think about all the bad assed warrior combos I've ever seen, or heard about. It's kinda been the basis for all my recent chars that I've stuck out. I remember hearing stories about Challen and Llorenthos. I think when I started cf they were recently deceased guys. I've done the whole giant sword thing ALOT of times. I seriously always do a dam giant sword. So this got me thinking, can a dark elf sword/whip be all that I imagined Llorenthos was in his day. I used to get shivers thinking about how absolutely awesome executioners grace would have been, kinda one of those dream things you do just to see if it could work, and maybe to see if a guy can earn similar rewards. So Niz was born. Let me tell all of you something about young Nizrili......I got my ass whipped. I usually can hold my own in any pk situation.....not with a no hp dark elf when ever frickin weapon any goodie can get was mithril. The whole of thera came over to my house, and mopped the floor with my ass. And when that got done, it happened again and again and again. I had myself on the edge of deletion many, many times. Then, low and behold a random nexus defensive shifter power ranked me to hero. With my legacies (soul of the mountain for no frickin hps and STSF cuz I'm gay (kidding ) I finally found my groove. I was way more successful at hero ranks with pk than I was pre 40. Hell, I might have even worked myself into a positive ratio. I think pk is the best aspect of cf, it's what's kept me here for going on 15 years now. Most of you were really cool, and I tried to return the coolness in all my fights. If you were a dork, I might be apt to take a few more things, but overall I tried to not be a super ####.
So I hope you all enjoyed it, I can tell you it was fun and I can also say I got a real mean lesson in imperial politics and in the future, if I come back, Look out man, I'ma gonna be a schemeing mofo courtesy of Niji.

So, I know that as long as this dude lasted, I will not remember #### for peeps, I'll try though

Ooogie Your first cuz you rock man, seriously, ballz to the wallz
Niji Lesson learned bro, I actually enjoyed our uneasy tension
Jarl A frickin tank, like not a little july 4th fountain tank, I'm talking a frickin panzer.
Ibela arial rager guy, I had no idea that I could dodge everything you threw at me, I was as surprised as you believe that.
Foedett Your the soul reason I'm going to discover and devote some time if I ever get any again, to figuring out how to kill outties, and how to get around traps. You were a super pain in my ass
Hughli "Every rose has it's thorn" was seriously playing in the background when I dropped that on you. It was....weird.

Imms I am sure there are a lot of you that had somethings to do with the exp I got and whatever other echos and perks. You kept it interesting and I really appreciate it. It does not get said enough, you guys do a lot with little to no thanks. So a huge thanks a lot with this incarnation.
Desty You were the one that actually made me go empire.....Current Imm, Active cabal imm. Thanks for the tatt, the talks, the prodding, and everything else you did for me. It kept me in the game. Appreciate it. You alone probably got me to roll at least one char after this one.

I know I am missing a huge amount of peeps, so post and I'll try to reply. Summer is just about up, it's hay season, and I've got a #### load to get ready for the long not so warm winters up here in No Dak. I hope that all of you that read this realize what kind of a challenge cf actually is, what kind of thought goes into some of these characters, and the amount of thought it goes into beating those seemingly unbeatable power houses that roll around every now and again. The challenge is why I play this game. A guy is never on top for long, if ever. So I hope that this hits you, and gets you hungry again, hungry enough to come back and enjoy the game.

Btw Niz was almost always prepped to the gills until I lost my good set, then I kinda relaxed a bit. Legacies were awesome and thank you Corlx for dying to oogie and carrying all that loot around with you. I think I got 4000 gold from that, which funded the rest of my life with unlimited healing and prep buying. Thank again guys

Niz........and Iggy, and Gerylanst, and Bryvac, and Stampar, and Brinkmun, and.....jesus I'm starting to forget. Oh hell, there are lots of others. Oh oh....ACAGA. Starting to ramble, I'm out...Peace

TwistThu 17-Jul-14 11:57 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#121333, "Awesome as usual"
In response to Reply #3

You rock man. Had a lot of fun with you as Althamael. A LOT of fun. Like, "Damn, it's 11:45, I should get ready for bed oh #### Nizrili just logged on, maybe a few more minutes AND now it's 1:15" type fun.

Also had fun with you as an enemy when playing Resdrenn. You kicked the crap out of me. I spent the last of my thiefpoints on shadowdisappear pretty much solely due to you and a couple others entwining me.

Your playstyle made me decide to give you fights even when I knew it was a bad idea (like that time in Veran) and you were always a classy foe.

Good luck haying, and GLWYN.

Iggy (Anonymous)Fri 18-Jul-14 12:09 AM
Charter member
#121335, "RE: Awesome as usual"
In response to Reply #4

Oh jesus, I had planned for like the last three weeks to mention Alth. It was fun bro, we kicked some ####. I always wondered what it would be like if we were for once on the same team. It was all I had hoped for. I really really thought about letting you axe me that time, and see what I'da been worth. I am sure by the end of life it was a bit more. Anyhow, law of averages says we're enemies this next time. Luck to ya

Iggy

Llaryin (Anonymous)Fri 18-Jul-14 12:08 AM
Charter member
#121334, "scary foe"
In response to Reply #3

Man we didn't fight that often, mostly because you kicked my ass every time. If you caught me without a staff of return I was dead once the entwine landed. Glad I at least helped hughli get you that one time on eastern with the dread lord.

Anyway, classy enemy but one where even with you sleeping at my feet I felt like I was losing the fight

You also wiped the floor with my last...

Iggy (Anonymous)Fri 18-Jul-14 12:12 AM
Charter member
#121336, "RE: scary foe"
In response to Reply #5

Damit, another one I forgot. I bet this is going to be like my cf time, I'm going to forget more than I remember. I hated the fact that you could hide from me, always made me prepare and either strike and gtfo or strike and kick butt. I enjoyed the challenge. Thanks

DestuviusFri 18-Jul-14 07:48 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#121367, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Pro..."
In response to Reply #3

Well this is a bit of a downer. Sorry I missed you the last few times you came by the shrine to try and pray. I still have every intention of doing what I told you... Although I have run into a small snag. I thought I had a copy of your character description laying around in one of my files. Could you do me a favor and email it to me if you have it? Otherwise, I'm going to need to do some digging to get your tribute mob put into the shrine =P.

Anyways, this was a great character on pretty much every level and I hope that you had fun with it. I enjoyed watching you go and mix it up with a damn near perfect set, and even then after you lost it you still went out and beat some ass in situations where most people wouldn't even consider it.

Hopefully you will be back again in the future and that it will still be fun when you do.

AbernyteSat 19-Jul-14 10:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
#121376, "Great interactions, great player, great character. Cla..."
In response to Reply #3

Enjoyed fighting alongside and against you.

TolgrummSat 19-Jul-14 06:39 PM
Member since 24th Feb 2013
64 posts
#121380, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Pro..."
In response to Reply #3

You manhandled me so badly as Iebela, it was unbelievable. Parry anything this, evade that. I don't think I ever managed to get more than one malediction on you.

But I'd agree with everyone else about your classiness, so other than the frustration, I didn't mind.

Given your character list, I hope you're back for quite some time.

NalmazzianSun 20-Jul-14 02:41 PM
Member since 20th Jul 2014
1 posts
#121407, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Nizrili Ayi'yel the Cunning Pro..."
In response to Reply #3

If this is who I THINK this is, the fact that you are still playing doesn't surprise me. You were always a great player and being the one who fought Llorenthos and with Challen in theat time period I can say, if anyone could make the clone it would be you. That being said you know a friend might consider being left out. AND ironically I just had lunch yesterday with kiynemuh from our group. And we were curious. Sad thing is I hope you play again I wouldn't mind going punch for punch with you again.

And you forgot Sevren, Xygarthon, Kerig, and of course my personal favorite Everntien.

Anyway cheers man

ArvamThu 17-Jul-14 04:17 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
218 posts
#121331, "Big fan"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked this character. You'd stick it out in raids/fights where a lot of other people would have ran off or never even showed up to defend. Even in bad odds and you'd usually manage to take a couple people down if not drive them off.

Good fun to watch, good presence for Empire for awhile. Good luck on your next.

Cionadh (Anonymous)Thu 17-Jul-14 09:47 AM
Charter member
#121330, "GLWYN - whenever that times comes"
In response to Reply #0

Top notch all around as far as enemies go, always willing to mix it up and well played. Saw your post on qhcf, hope you find your way back to CF after the summer.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121329 Previous topic | Next topic