Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Azzael Iymvyll'tana the Affirmati..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121276
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 12-Jul-14 10:28 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121276, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Azzael Iymvyll'tana the Affirmation of Orcish Life, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris"

Sat Jul 12 22:26:36 2014

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Azzael perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:504

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Imm comment, Koom (Anonymous), 04-Aug-14 10:49 AM, #11
Reply THANK YOU to whomever purchased my PBF, it is sincerely..., Azzael, 04-Aug-14 09:44 AM, #10
Reply So long...for now..., Azzael, 14-Jul-14 09:53 AM, #6
Reply RE: So long...for now..., Strienat, 14-Jul-14 04:02 PM, #7
Reply Orc + Healer, KaguMaru, 16-Jul-14 12:23 PM, #8
     Reply That was the most memorable moment of my Orenshil Chara..., Perpetual_Noob, 16-Jul-14 12:49 PM, #9
Reply Sad to see this...., Yegrut (Anonymous), 13-Jul-14 09:27 PM, #5
Reply Death comes to us all., Helfinu (Anonymous), 13-Jul-14 12:16 PM, #1
     Reply Enjoyed this character, Polmier (Anonymous), 13-Jul-14 12:54 PM, #2
          Reply What does lotted mean?nt, Vonzamir, 13-Jul-14 03:51 PM, #3
               Reply Typo of looted given the context I'm sure n/t, KaguMaru, 13-Jul-14 04:47 PM, #4

Koom (Anonymous)Mon 04-Aug-14 10:49 AM
Charter member
#121560, "Imm comment"
In response to Reply #0

"Just noting here that I think it's poor form raiding with a goodie in a very coordinated (almost no RP involved) manner. I didn't take exp, only because you're evil and why not use a goodie? But no chaos here makes me sad." - Whiysdan

Pssst. He was neutral evil and not chaotic evil. Maybe you should have considered giving him some exp because he was a NE using a goodie?

AzzaelMon 04-Aug-14 09:44 AM
Member since 27th May 2014
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121558, "THANK YOU to whomever purchased my PBF, it is sincerely..."
In response to Reply #0

Thank you again!

AzzaelMon 14-Jul-14 09:53 AM
Member since 27th May 2014
12 posts
#121291, "So long...for now..."
In response to Reply #0

It was an interesting ride. Thank you for the title! Hahaha!

Life simply put a halt to the time I had left to spend in the Fields and 7-10 hours a week just isn't enough for a Nightreaver.

Lyristeon: Thank you for everything. This is the only character I've had tattooed since Nazmorghul, and I certainly enjoyed it! I do hope I understood your religion properly...it certainly seemed to fit well with a N/E sphere Deception Drow.

Ancient Flames: Without question, our interactions truly helped to make this character a solid, enjoyable character to play. There was nothing I liked more than to tell someone I conversed with the Ancient Flames, and mean it. Apologies at the end, when we were dealing with that last expedition. I was lagging so damn bad and getting frustrated, I just decided to eat the damn thing and be done with it. It made sense RP wise anyway, sort of, and I figured what was the worst that could happen? *mischievous grin*

Strienat: I greatly enjoyed our interactions as well, thank you for the event with the ohhh, whatever his name was Warden that I was kicking away at in the Refuge as well as all my other prodding of the Wardens in general. *malicious grin*

Voszoad: I wish I'd known more about you, I should have asked IC. I just liked calling you Ancient Toad and listening to you croak or throw some random comment into the air.

Outlander Imms: Mendos, Ereke, and the other I always forget, you are a solid presence for Outlander, it is always nice to log in and see that the Tree is represented so well in the heavens.

Ogrot: Wow. In my next life I am coming back as a pro-Orc healer and we shall gorge ourselves! There was literally rarely anyone but you and I about in the beginning and since there was confusion with the Orc/Outlander allegiance, I figured we might as well abuse the #### out of it and do something with our time. Orc/Healer is definitely a scary team. Great times my friend, great times.

Foedett: I am soooo glad I was not playing opposition to the Tree with you about. I cannot imagine the time you must spend prepping, but I assure you, it is appreciated by all. I hope the few embers I gathered while I was bored in the early days helped you out. I would have kept doing it, but, I felt it just wasn't Nightreaverish...get your own damn preps. *sly wink* Also, thanks for giving me waaaay more gear than you stole. Another thing I'm glad about is not being someone who lugged about clothing and supplies you needed!

Yegrut: I always knew things were going to work out right when you were around. You seem to be one of those people that just knows how and what regardless of the question as well as a natural in your class. Thank you as well for the Wonders...I held onto it til the end.

Ereke: Thank you for all the metal to wood conversions! Druid is definitely a must for the Tree, I wish there were more of you around and for more reasons that just making things into wood!

Sivane: The Spirit of Ice was a very cool spin on things, I greatly enjoyed our interactions. It was also comforting knowing that the only Invoker within the Tree was a Reaver, and a terrifyingly competent one at that. I always knew when you were about, people would die.

Koom: One of my favorite roleplaying inductions, luckily when I had more time in the fields. If I am not mistaken, you were even empowered somewhere along the way during our little session...very cool! I must laugh, it took me forever to figure out what you were talking about when you were going to pray for someone!

Hughli: What a beast, if only you had been evil! I did what I could to keep up with you! Thanks for dragging me around and teaching me a thing or three about where to find this and that.

Helfinu: Awesome, awesome job. I hope you enjoyed the little hiatus from the Tree I sent you on. I had spent enough time interacting with you to know that if anything, you probably relished an opportunity for a little RP action.

Donatien: I am still a bit befuddled by the whole water issue. I really enjoyed having you about and missed you when you left.

Sepherian: DO NOT GIVE UP! Great RP sessions, I only wish I'd been around more to see your rise through the ranks.

All my Reavers: Thank you for the interactions. 500 hours is a long time, I just can't remember every name, tho I can remember many an interaction. If you say something,I shall respond.

Sentinels: Enjoyed everyone of you. Even the bard who fell apart at the end.

Wardens: HA! Food for the Reavers. The only reason I would not remove you from the Cabal is that, as a Neutral Evil, it gave us time to keep the Fortress at bay while we dealt with the rest of our enemies.

Tribunal: The only name that comes to mind is Vree.

Empire: Solid pack of brutes. Definitely not to be taken lightly, especially when in force.

--Althamael: I spent I don't know how many hours, perhaps hundreds, with your sack *evil chuckle* in my inventory. It was my most prized possession and our interaction was a solid chapter in my history. Thank you.

Scion: Who?

Battle: I tried to be as friendly as I could with the Village. If one of my Reavers were under attack, I would definitely aid him, but would not go looking to antagonize. Otherwise, if I had my way, I would have sacrificed every mage in the Tree to have the Village as an extension, doing our dirty work in dealing with the Island, Scion and all the magi that opposed us.

I know I am forgetting people and as soon as I post this, I will realize I forgot the most obvious and I apologize. Post away with any questions, gripes, etc. and I promise to respond as soon as time permits.

For those curious, I played two other characters very briefly while Nightreaver. Bol (Battle) & Hvindabroden (Nexus).

StrienatMon 14-Jul-14 04:02 PM
Member since 23rd Dec 2013
76 posts
#121300, "RE: So long...for now..."
In response to Reply #6

Come on! I had thought you were going to stick it out till the end. I watched you quite a bit and spoke to you more than you will probably realize in multiple different ways (mostly because Strienat himself would not be really pushing to speak to a Reaver if it was not needed). I will say I really enjoyed your character, you made it great to have some things stir up in the Tree and I highly enjoyed having it that way.

I have mentioned it more than once that I want to see the Tree have the little in-fighting amongst the branches while still working towards a common goal. You really pushed this to the limit (as I am sure you know) and I have to truly say thank you for every time you did so.

I hope you enjoy whatever you create next. Make a Warden at some point, I could use someone like you!

KaguMaruWed 16-Jul-14 12:23 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
#121320, "Orc + Healer"
In response to Reply #6

Was a pretty fearsome combo. I posted the log of the fight in the ruins on dios if you want to relive that cluster####

Perpetual_NoobWed 16-Jul-14 12:49 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2012
358 posts
#121322, "That was the most memorable moment of my Orenshil Chara..."
In response to Reply #8

n/t

Yegrut (Anonymous)Sun 13-Jul-14 09:27 PM
Charter member
#121287, "Sad to see this...."
In response to Reply #0

We had alot of fun from when you were just a youngin. I can remember one of our first conversations when I mentioned how a reaver 'could' approach the nightreaver (with a wanted flag) to make a better impression. And here you go becoming the nightreaver. Always wondered if you incorporated my words into your style of nightreavering. Anyways, going to miss you as another consistent Treedweller. GLWYN.

Helfinu (Anonymous)Sun 13-Jul-14 12:16 PM
Charter member
#121281, "Death comes to us all."
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed our interactions. You made it seem like you understood Helfinu.

GLWYN

Polmier (Anonymous)Sun 13-Jul-14 12:54 PM
Charter member
#121282, "Enjoyed this character"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed Azzael a lot.

You aid Sivane from the start always helping him. I really appreciate that. You took care of the little invoker from the start.

You lotted Maligor several times and really screwed him over. Exactly what a reaver should do.

Well done.

GLWYN.

VonzamirSun 13-Jul-14 03:51 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
#121284, "What does lotted mean?nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

KaguMaruSun 13-Jul-14 04:47 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
#121285, "Typo of looted given the context I'm sure n/t"
In response to Reply #3

n/t

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121276 Previous topic | Next topic