Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Bronri Dhallar the Dweller of the Wild..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121275
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 12-Jul-14 12:55 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121275, "(DELETED) [None] Bronri Dhallar the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sat Jul 12 12:52:15 2014

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Bronri perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:170

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Quarissa (Anonymous)Sat 12-Jul-14 11:19 PM
Charter member
#121278, "Really bummed about that one"
In response to Reply #0

Hey!
I get that our usual times were almost opposite, but I specifically logged in for you to give a chat and a Task and expected a completion and induct this weekend. What happened? You seemed competent enough. The Task was the simplest I could give. Ranger burnout at hero? Glwyn regardless. Perhaps better luck?

MurphySun 13-Jul-14 03:20 AM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121279, "Range emptiness mostly."
In response to Reply #1

I rarely ever got to fight a fortie. In fact ranking to hero was a desperate measure so I could get a few fights with goodies instead of just imperials all over.

I had *some* fights, but mostly with evils, and they were orders of magnitude rarer compared to how many I got as Einrai and Kazzru.

Plus, being combat-ready at the right times turned out to require much more effort than I expected.

You're a cool leader, right on

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121275 Previous topic | Next topic