Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Wendo the Arcane Wizard" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121202
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 03-Jul-14 08:24 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121202, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Wendo the Arcane Wizard"

Thu Jul 3 20:22:53 2014

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Wendo perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:108

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MendosFri 04-Jul-14 12:53 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2013
180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121206, "Hey."
In response to Reply #0

I kind of sensed some frustration from you in that back and forth, so I had an inkling this was coming.

For what it was worth, Strienat did actually empower the Outtie Heroimms to imm-induct so your criticism was unnecessary. The issue was that nobody was actually approaching us. The one guy who did got inducted. We aren't going to chase down apps/pledges who haven't sent a note, haven't sent a tell and haven't been pushing for induction with the other members. Imms are there for support and are not there to run an active recruitment drive.

It is a really rough spread of characters that you're up against in general right now. Empire seems to be taking off and that cabal is always brutal to face with powerful leadership at the helm.

Anyway chief, sorry that it didn't pan out and that you had a rough run of it. Hope to see you again at some point in the future.

Wendo (Anonymous)Sun 06-Jul-14 05:25 PM
Charter member
#121216, "RE: Hey."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for the message - and sorry if I came off so frustrated. I'd been struggling to log in for about two weeks now after every other goodie outlander all deleted at the same time. It was like playing solitaire. You can only play so much before it's just boring and frustrating.

I'll be back - I'm all bark and no bite. I'll just take a break and be back when I finish all the books I bought and haven't read, etc.

StrienatFri 04-Jul-14 06:39 AM
Member since 23rd Dec 2013
76 posts
#121205, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Wendo the Arcane Wizard"
In response to Reply #0

Hate to see this. I know you wanted Sunwarden, Mendos and I had talked about it a few times and I was watching you when I could to see if you had what it took as you were the only goodie with hours close enough to do it and the play times that would make sense.

The only thing I could tell you that would have drawn my attention more to you as a possible leader candidate is to be more vocal over cabal chat. That is a big push point from what some of the past leaders have been, as a goodie Outlander should not be listening to the evils ranting over cabal chat and be able to stomach it with no words.

Outlander is not a cabal that is everyone is just happy with each other and happy-go-lucky.

Sorry that I didn't get a chance to watch you enough to see what you had so you might get Sunwarden, this has been my most busy time of the year and just dropped off enough that I can put greater time in CF again. That has been my last two weeks at least. Luckily, if there's an app that is around, Mendos or I usually can find them and talk with them.

I hope you have fun with your next, whatever it is.

Wendo (Anonymous)Sun 06-Jul-14 05:22 PM
Charter member
#121215, "I *really* don't care if I get made a leader - "
In response to Reply #1

I was just incredibly frustrated that there were *zero* other wardens I could go do our quest with. Top that off with the steamrollers that were happening, and a basic helplessness with a wand location that I can't get without a troupe, and it all boiled into a big ball of "screw this" because every login made my day worse rather than relieving stress and being a bit of an escape.

It did seem like you were just gone - so sorry I got the wrong impression on that - thanks for the reply.

I play CF for fun, so when it stops being fun, I have a hard time trying to keep it going - even when I do enjoy the character itself - and that login was just the icing on the cake. Sorry for the frustrated rant.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121202 Previous topic | Next topic