Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Turmi Hartac the Undaunted Gnome, Han..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121159
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 30-Jun-14 07:20 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121159, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Turmi Hartac the Undaunted Gnome, Handyman of the Bathhouse, Rhyme of Resistance"

Mon Jun 30 19:18:33 2014

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Turmi perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:684

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Holy wall of text batman., Turmi(Kraenesk), (Anonymous), 02-Jul-14 03:47 PM, #6
Reply RE: Holy wall of text batman., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 02-Jul-14 06:51 PM, #7
Reply RE: Holy wall of text batman., Corlx (Anonymous), 02-Jul-14 08:00 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Turmi Hartac the Undaunted Gnome,..., Strienat, 01-Jul-14 02:24 PM, #4
Reply Damn we had some battles., Gilut Fargyth (Anonymous), 01-Jul-14 05:04 PM, #5
Reply Fun character., Deaerax (Anonymous), 01-Jul-14 01:35 PM, #3
Reply I think this thread shows how little, Dallevian, 01-Jul-14 01:21 PM, #2
Reply Bye, you old B*stard., Guargoux (Anonymous), 30-Jun-14 07:38 PM, #1

Turmi(Kraenesk), (Anonymous)Wed 02-Jul-14 03:47 PM
Charter member
#121194, "Holy wall of text batman."
In response to Reply #0

Where to begin, Turmi was such a long lived char I dont remember everyone, but had a lot of fun as him. I wanted to try to step outside my comfort zone, which has always been shapeshifters, I decided to play a warrior, I wanted to play a wood elf, but saw they were too tough at the time, so decided to play a gnome instead. I was pleasantly suprised with what turned up. Gnome warrior can hang with the best of them with the right legacies and edges. If someone grabs the PBF you will be able to see the role, but in a nutshell, he was Caelruli's son, a failed shapeshifter, and grew up with a love of magic and the balance due to seeing how galadon worked, balaced among about everything. I am in the coast guard, so during this i had multiple deployments, a dockside, and a permanant change of station, I am at a new unit so during the qualification process, I just dont have enough time too play, even died a few deaths because I would be AFK helping my wife set up something in the house, and come back dead, or half dead. Characters that impacted Turmi a lot would be Hothgar, Zebayae, Azzul, Corlx, Guargoux, Amatrysti, Gilut, Klibendon, among others. My favorite enemy of his lifetime was definately Gilut, we had respectful banter back and forth, and good battles to go with it. I have no clue what his pk count was as that was never priority, it was more about RP and impacting the Nexus cabal in a good way. I had a lot of fun, and thank you for all the RP Rayihn. Twist, your interaction was unexpected and well appreciated, you of all imms outside of Ray was the one Turmi wanted to Impress, as he thought if he could impress you, his father would once again respect him. I'll try to reply as best I can to goodbyes, thank you for all the fun people.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Wed 02-Jul-14 06:51 PM
Charter member
#121196, "RE: Holy wall of text batman."
In response to Reply #6

Will miss you my little buddy.

Amatrysti refuses to call many outside of the Light a true ally but you were one of the closest. Would have been grand to stroll around with you unfettered. Well bloody done! Memorable, classy and competent!

Corlx (Anonymous)Wed 02-Jul-14 08:00 PM
Charter member
#121197, "RE: Holy wall of text batman."
In response to Reply #6

Solid, solid presence for Nexus, and always willing to do a deal. Unfortunately, we really hit it off as old age started to really cripple me, or mad adventures and mayhem would have abounded. Glad I could make an impact on you, despite it. That was the whole point of Corlx, anyway...

StrienatTue 01-Jul-14 02:24 PM
Member since 23rd Dec 2013
76 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121170, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Turmi Hartac the Undaunted Gnome,..."
In response to Reply #0

I've been out of pocket the last few days with work and haven't had the chance to respond to this. That being said, I wanted to put this out here.

You were a great long lived character. I don't know that anyone got near you at any point during voting for Rhyme and that's actually pretty awesome. You led well and it generally seemed like people liked you. I got to interact with you as mortals and imms alike, and watched you often. You took interesting combinations to do what you did and I applaud you on the effort you put in.

I am glad that we get characters like this who make an impact on the game and I hope that whatever you make next, you enjoy it.

Gilut Fargyth (Anonymous)Tue 01-Jul-14 05:04 PM
Charter member
#121178, "Damn we had some battles."
In response to Reply #4

Very well done.

We fought at lot during Gilut's later life.

Hope you come back when time allows.

We did not interact as much with me as Maligor or Deevak, but enjoyed when we did.

Deaerax (Anonymous)Tue 01-Jul-14 01:35 PM
Charter member
#121169, "Fun character."
In response to Reply #0

Way to go on the long lived character. Turmi was an amazing Nexun that I had a lot of fun interacting with.
I hope you roll up something again when you can.

See you in the fields hopefully soon.

DallevianTue 01-Jul-14 01:21 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#121168, "I think this thread shows how little"
In response to Reply #0

people care about Nexus. Especially the immortals.

You were a rock solid char, very fun to play around with over 3 of my own Nexuns. When you wanted to you could go toe to toe with anyone. Great job, fun guy, hope to see you around again soon!

Guargoux (Anonymous)Mon 30-Jun-14 07:38 PM
Charter member
#121160, "Bye, you old B*stard."
In response to Reply #0

It was great growing up in the Turmi era. I had some fun at your side, learned a good bit and the experience has somewhat shaped the direction I decided to go as a character and leader. You were very calculating and subtle in thought, action, and tact and that I liked that. Congratulations on a very long lived character and I hope that once you get all settled in, that you'll bring back another incarnation. GLWYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121159 Previous topic | Next topic