Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explorer of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121108
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 27-Jun-14 01:10 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121108, "(CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explorer of the Overside"

Fri Jun 27 13:09:12 2014

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Orasa perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:340

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explore..., Kalageadon, 27-Jun-14 06:46 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explore..., Umiron, 27-Jun-14 02:39 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explore..., Orasa (Anonymous), 27-Jun-14 02:02 PM, #1
     Reply Hey there., Mendos, 27-Jun-14 02:51 PM, #3
     Reply Welcome!, Tsunami, 27-Jun-14 04:37 PM, #4
     Reply Really well done!, Elerosse, 27-Jun-14 05:14 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explore..., Corlx (Anonymous), 27-Jun-14 07:41 PM, #7
     Reply Good Job., TokTok (Anonymous), 27-Jun-14 09:23 PM, #8
     Reply Congrats, incognito, 28-Jun-14 01:23 AM, #9
          Reply By the way, incognito, 04-Jul-14 02:08 AM, #10

KalageadonFri 27-Jun-14 06:46 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121118, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explore..."
In response to Reply #0

Quite the accomplishment. Titled, lastnamed, hero, 340 hours, I interacted with you on multiple characters and although your area knowledge was less than average, I didn't think you were on #1. Throughout your life though, I did see tons of progress and I'm glad you stuck it out until the end. Congratulations and GLWYN.

UmironFri 27-Jun-14 02:39 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121112, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explore..."
In response to Reply #0

Orasa did just fine in his own right, but for a first character he was particularly accomplished. Good job all around.

This goes for everyone, however we are especially interested in what new players think of their early experiences with CF, especially those that have stuck with it and become reasonably comfortable with the game. If you have anything you would like to share or suggest, feel free to email imms@carrionfields.com.

Orasa (Anonymous)Fri 27-Jun-14 02:02 PM
Charter member
#121111, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explore..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, this was my first character on CF, I stuck through until the end though!

I learned a lot about Thera on my own, but real thanks go to everyone I played with really, as I wouldn't have been able to get as far as this on my own. There are far too many people to mention but you know who you are, I hope.

I found everyone really helpful, and even those who called themselves enemies were good to me.

Orasa tended to stay away from cabal politics and player killing, but again, learned a lot about them - the next character will definitely be a lot more involved.

I've donated for the PBF so you can all see how embarrassingly often I died to random mobs and death traps again and again.

So long and thanks for all the fish! Looking forward to my next!

MendosFri 27-Jun-14 02:51 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2013
180 posts
#121113, "Hey there."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see the con death, but you should be proud of getting your first character to 51.

Hopefully you enjoyed exploring the place and finding your way around this game. If you do care to get into the PK, or RP side of the game, a cabal is definitely recommended. You will learn much faster in cabal

Anyway, thanks for trying us out, kudos on sticking it out and for having a long-lived character, and good luck with your next.

TsunamiFri 27-Jun-14 04:37 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#121115, "Welcome!"
In response to Reply #1

I ranked with you for a pretty short time, but I didn't even realize you were Mr. Noob. Well done and I hope you have as many years of enjoyment out of CF as I have.

Nothing says you can't be a serial uncaballed player like me!

ElerosseFri 27-Jun-14 05:14 PM
Member since 01st Nov 2006
423 posts
#121116, "Really well done!"
In response to Reply #1

First character hero is a pretty nice accomplishment!

Avoided you with my current characters because I thought you were a battlerager!

Hope you to see you in the fields

Corlx (Anonymous)Fri 27-Jun-14 07:41 PM
Charter member
#121120, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explore..."
In response to Reply #1

Wow, I knew you were newish, but not that new! You were around a long friggin' time! Pretty sure you were around before me, but didn't put in as many hours as I did. Congratulations!

TokTok (Anonymous)Fri 27-Jun-14 09:23 PM
Charter member
#121123, "Good Job."
In response to Reply #1

I remember helping you and and trying to take you everywhere I could think you might want to learn about. Glad to see you trucked right on after.

incognitoSat 28-Jun-14 01:23 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121126, "Congrats"
In response to Reply #1

That knowledge will help you with each future char.

incognitoFri 04-Jul-14 02:08 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121204, "By the way"
In response to Reply #9

I saw you suicided in the jade vaults. If it is because you were in a room you couldn't find the way out of, the secret to getting out is in that room. Always takes me ages to spot it but you should find it if you don't give up.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121108 Previous topic | Next topic