Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ayinithalasa the Legend of the Battl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121073
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 24-Jun-14 07:18 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121073, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ayinithalasa the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Jun 21 06:13:56 2014

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ayinithalasa perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:168

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ayinithalasa (Anonymous)Tue 24-Jun-14 07:18 AM
Charter member
#121090, "Very misunderstood char"
In response to Reply #0

I rolled her to help the absent village. Also to test a hypothesis ultimate mage killer I had in mind. Well, and if you do want to kill mages, elf whip/dagger is superb at that. My fearless style got me killed really often in the early ranks, but at hero I don't think it was easy to kill me in fair combat.

Deleted for three reasons: didn't seem there was anywhere to go with the char idea, hypothesis was proven to be true and I despise Niji's player deeply (no problem with Niji the char).

Goodbyes go to Crraya (who I traveled next to only on cabal business), Erighan (a bit too arrogant, but fine), Mordrin (I feel for you), Kwoalewei (you can't do anything to me, yet you tried hard), Guargoux (I honestly didn't know shark can disembowel), Oloice (I grew stronger than you in the end IMHO), Ooglarr (wish you lived when I finally got the set I needed), Imperial shamans (almost felt bad for you trying to commune at me).

I was surprised at PBF comments really. Typically, I would occasionally see Crraya and no one else for most of the life of the char. Thus she offered me as Drillmaster, informing me post-factum. Never once an imm talked to me about it. Later, I came up with a decent excuse to plainly state I did not want to be a Commander or Drillmaster. Never did I seek it and I don't know where you got the idea.

TheBluestThumbSun 22-Jun-14 07:39 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2013
186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121092, "RE: Very misunderstood char"
In response to Reply #3

Damn you come across as a cocky asshole here.

All you're trying to do is justify your criticisms and insult people who beat you.

Glad I beat the ever-living #### out of you as Ooglarr.

Mordrin (Anonymous)Mon 23-Jun-14 10:34 AM
Charter member
#121098, "Ahh - Sorry to see this."
In response to Reply #3

Sorry to see this.

I really liked your character - it is hard to pull off the high-born crap without coming across like an ass. You did it exceptionally well. I also have not seen a village with all the relics in a LONG time. Like, 10 years.

Thanks for the honorable mention. You were really tough to fight. A dwarf bard against an elf with resist, stsf, and song resistance is an impossible win.

As soon as you told me you turned down drillmaster (again), I knew that you had another leader. Props for that, because no-show leaders are the absolute WORST. Just delete or step down and let someone else who gives a damn play. They tend to drive cabals into the ground. (I won't mention names, but everyone knows several leaders char just like this).

I'm eternally bummed that the character who was essentially a no-show, and wrote a letter stepping down, which initiated the rites in the first place, got drillmaster. That was pretty much it for me. Too many slaps to ignore.

Ahhhh, if I was only an elf.

Whatever you decide to do next, don't. Play your leader instead.

See you in the fields.

Mordrin
Mirozah
Rydell

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121073 Previous topic | Next topic