Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Amakiith the Master of the Wilder..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121063
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 20-Jun-14 10:35 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121063, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Amakiith the Master of the Wilderness"

Fri Jun 20 10:32:01 2014

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Amakiith perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:ranger
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:95

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Damn..., Wendo (Anonymous), 20-Jun-14 07:03 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Amakiith the Master of the Wi..., Strienat, 20-Jun-14 01:38 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Amakiith the Master of the Wi..., Amakiith (Anonymous), 20-Jun-14 02:24 PM, #2
          Reply Smited with a loss?, Rayihn, 20-Jun-14 03:10 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Smited with a loss?, Amakiith (Anonymous), 20-Jun-14 04:29 PM, #4
                    Reply (Not) smited with a loss, Valguarnera, 20-Jun-14 04:33 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: (Not) smited with a loss, Amakiith (Anonymous), 21-Jun-14 01:52 PM, #8
                    Reply RE: Smited with a loss?, Rayihn, 20-Jun-14 04:34 PM, #6

Wendo (Anonymous)Fri 20-Jun-14 07:03 PM
Charter member
#121072, "Damn..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for rollin' with me. Make another Outtie!

StrienatFri 20-Jun-14 01:38 PM
Member since 23rd Dec 2013
76 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121065, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Amakiith the Master of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

Why? There were definite possible things in your future. Was it just unhappiness with the character or what?

Amakiith (Anonymous)Fri 20-Jun-14 02:24 PM
Charter member
#121066, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Amakiith the Master of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #1

I am surprised and saddened by this response. Next time, I will try to stick something all the way through. I did not feel that I was accomplishing what was asked of him.After being smited with a loss, I assumed the worst.

I live and learn.

RayihnFri 20-Jun-14 03:10 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#121067, "Smited with a loss?"
In response to Reply #2

What do you mean here? There was a global smite the other day during the Scion quest but otherwise I don't see where this would have happened to you?

Amakiith (Anonymous)Fri 20-Jun-14 04:29 PM
Charter member
#121069, "RE: Smited with a loss?"
In response to Reply #3

I did not see the person with me get hit. But I suppose that doesn't mean it wasn't global. After reviewing my skills list I can't say for sure that that cabal skill was lessened. 69% seemed suspicious after I had thought I was doing okay with it. I've been known to be wrong though.

ValguarneraFri 20-Jun-14 04:33 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121070, "(Not) smited with a loss"
In response to Reply #4

There was one moment where the entire MUD was smited. You were never smited individually, nor were any of your skills adjusted by an Immortal.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Amakiith (Anonymous)Sat 21-Jun-14 01:52 PM
Charter member
#121077, "RE: (Not) smited with a loss"
In response to Reply #5

I will state that my deletion was a stupid thing to do. I will make a promise to myself to age or con die the characters I have a role developing on from now on. I'd like this entire thread to go somewhere I cannot see it .

RayihnFri 20-Jun-14 04:34 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#121071, "RE: Smited with a loss?"
In response to Reply #4

You might have accidentally communed something aggressive on yourself, which would penalize you with a hefty skill % loss. It's to keep people from spamming up aggressive stuff safely on themselves. But it's something you can totally recuperate from. Don't lost momentum over small stuff!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121063 Previous topic | Next topic