Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Bol the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120873
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 31-May-14 12:20 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120873, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Bol the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat May 31 00:17:37 2014

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Bol perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:172

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Guargoux (Anonymous)Sat 31-May-14 07:26 AM
Charter member
#120874, "Too bad, Bol."
In response to Reply #0

I was really looking for a little retribution for that one crappy evening. Either way, I felt you were a pretty strong villager and look forward to whatever you roll next.

Bol (Anonymous)Sat 31-May-14 11:47 AM
Charter member
#120878, "RE: Too bad, Bol."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sat 31-May-14 11:50 AM

Farming season is in full swing, maybe this winter I shall return for some more fun. I hadn't played a Rager in quite some time and wanted to see if it was still as exciting as I recall...ABSOLUTELY!

Thanks to everyone in theVillage for putting up with my Minotaur speech. I tried to speak as little as possible and just rutt around.

Thanks to Ekaerok for the little talking to. I as always curious as to how the IMMs dealt with what we spoke of. Definitely something that will help me forevermore. Thanks again.

All my enemies get a loud, raging nostril flare in salute. Definitely made playing a blast and taught me many things about PK and what other classes and so forth were capable of. Thank you all.

Ysaloerye, great religion and shrine, thanks for all those tankards!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120873 Previous topic | Next topic