Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Orenval Revre the Master of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120801
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 23-May-14 11:35 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120801, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Orenval Revre the Master of Owaza"

Fri May 23 23:33:17 2014

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Orenval perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:128

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ainithalasa (Anonymous)Sat 24-May-14 10:03 PM
Charter member
#120808, "Dude"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 24-May-14 10:04 PM

You should have stuck with it. I get it that it is tough to hero at tumes, but you are battle, arguably the best one for doing that. Try harder befor
e deleting your next please.

BubthegreatTue 27-May-14 06:04 PM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120853, "Ah, was more RL than anything"
In response to Reply #2

I had fun with Orenval even when I get stomped, mostly because I'm always (almost) in a regear set so I never have to worry about gear and can just enjoy things.

It was a combination of starting to date someone fairly seriously (and therefore having less time to CF) and work picking up. We had an interesting start, but it turned into something fun - and I really liked your elfy take on things.

Don't worry, as soon as work settles down and I break it to the woman that I have a terrible dirty secret called MUD-iction, I'll be around more often.

Guargoux (Anonymous)Sat 24-May-14 04:22 PM
Charter member
#120807, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Orenval Revre the Master of Owaz..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you had an interesting way about you. I did enjoy the couple of fights we had and would have liked to see you hang around a little while longer. GLWYN

BubthegreatTue 27-May-14 06:05 PM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
194 posts
#120854, "Hah! If that's what you call a fight!"
In response to Reply #1

That was turrable the last time! I've been trying to just have fun with my characters, especially defenders not being bloodthirsty "I HAZ 2 KEEL U", and tried to make orenval cat like - playing with the "mouse" (That turned into a shark...) and practicing my felar speech after reading some of the texts in the lyceum.

Anyway, keep havin' fun, I'll be around soon enough!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120801 Previous topic | Next topic