Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Oloice ShudderArm the Chieftain of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120637
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 14-May-14 12:04 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120637, "(CON LOSS) [None] Oloice ShudderArm the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Hunted by Battle"

Wed May 14 00:02:51 2014

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Oloice perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:483

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Big fan as Ooglarr. You were a huge ally that I really ..., TheBluestThumb, 17-May-14 07:51 PM, #19
Reply RE: Big fan as Ooglarr. You were a huge ally that I rea..., Oloice (Anonymous), 17-May-14 10:08 PM, #22
Reply Nice job, Twist, 15-May-14 08:10 AM, #12
Reply So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for awhi..., Oloice (Anonymous), 14-May-14 11:08 PM, #8
Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., TJHuron, 14-May-14 11:58 PM, #10
Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., ncug (Anonymous), 15-May-14 12:52 AM, #11
Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., Oloice (Anonymous), 17-May-14 04:32 PM, #15
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., Daevryn, 17-May-14 05:00 PM, #17
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., Oloice (Anonymous), 17-May-14 06:27 PM, #18
          Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., Daevryn, 17-May-14 09:12 PM, #20
          Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., Ooice (Anonymous), 17-May-14 10:03 PM, #21
               Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., Straklaw, 18-May-14 02:32 PM, #23
               Reply Slave not rescuing, Ruknubuk (Anonymous), 19-May-14 12:58 PM, #26
                    Reply Am I the only dolt that ever only used fallback? :P, Sarien, 19-May-14 01:39 PM, #27
                         Reply RE: Am I the only dolt that ever only used fallback? :P, Quixotic, 19-May-14 05:15 PM, #28
                         Reply The many reasons, Ruknubuk (Anonymous), 20-May-14 12:58 PM, #29
                              Reply RE: The many reasons, Oloice (Anonymous), 20-May-14 10:34 PM, #30
          Reply Another one.., KaguMaru, 18-May-14 04:22 PM, #25
     Reply I like to think I was responsible!, Ogrot (Anonymous), 18-May-14 04:17 PM, #24
Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., Halifan (Anonymous), 15-May-14 11:33 AM, #13
Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., Oloice (Anonymous), 17-May-14 04:35 PM, #16
Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., Thrakburzug, 17-May-14 07:03 AM, #14
Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..., Heras (Anonymous), 29-May-14 07:07 AM, #31
Reply Good fights, Ayinithalasa (Anonymous), 14-May-14 10:11 PM, #7
Reply RE: Good fights, Oloice (Anonymous), 14-May-14 11:09 PM, #9
Reply Awww Oloice!, Mirozah (Anonymous), 14-May-14 04:23 PM, #5
Reply Well darn., Guargoux (Anonymous), 14-May-14 01:09 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Oloice ShudderArm the Chieftain o..., Kalageadon, 14-May-14 01:06 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Oloice ShudderArm the Chieftain o..., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 14-May-14 10:21 AM, #2
Reply A fine orcish companion as ever., Drag0nSt0rm, 14-May-14 06:57 AM, #1
     Reply Nope. Me too., Mirozah (Anonymous), 14-May-14 04:23 PM, #6

TheBluestThumbSat 17-May-14 07:51 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2013
186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120743, "Big fan as Ooglarr. You were a huge ally that I really ..."
In response to Reply #0

I favored you so much I almost got in trouble putting you above Twist's AP and had to do some quick talking to dodge any reprimanding.

I remember jumping you as a low lvl 43 and realized that you were tougher than the average orc. Good job again.

Oloice (Anonymous)Sat 17-May-14 10:08 PM
Charter member
#120746, "RE: Big fan as Ooglarr. You were a huge ally that I rea..."
In response to Reply #19

Yeah Oloice originally thought you were weak like the rest of the Imperials under the Emperor, especially when you tried to jump me with Vree that one time. It wasn't until you offered to group up with me and kill the Marshall and his pet storm that I figured I would give you a tryout. You claimed you were strong enough to take care of the storm if I could handle the elf, and sure enough you kept to your word and we got them. From then on, I viewed you as strength and you had Oloice's respect. .

I also as a player loved your play style as it seemed to match mine in not being afraid to bring the fight to people. It was definitely great to roll through the fort and others with you.

TwistThu 15-May-14 08:10 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#120671, "Nice job"
In response to Reply #0

Yeah, I felt like poor ol' Oloice was really in need of some help at the lower levels. Seemed like you had zero allies. So here's a well-geared Haustr, who is working on skills on these mobs that will give you pretty damn good exp...sure, tag long with me, orc-guy!

Then I lead you into a deathtrap.

So after that I felt like I should help you whenever it worked out.

The fact that you chose not to break the law when I was around because of my helping you was cool.

Also thanks for all the charges you gave to Althamael, and not taking/saccing my weapon when you'd inevitably get me back.

Oloice (Anonymous)Wed 14-May-14 11:08 PM
Charter member
#120666, "So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for awhi..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to the Immortals for all you do to try and keep this game afloat.

Oloice was definitely one of my better orcs, and his main goal was strength. Either you admitted his strength, or he would try and force it on you until you saw his strength. But like any other orc, if there was another stronger than him and he saw no real way to defeat them or they made him stronger against his enemies, he would ally with them.

Yes, some of you I talked like an intelligent being and some I talked like a dumb orc. Oloice knew the elven language well, and if he viewed you as intelligent and strong, then he spoke to you like an intelligent being, otherwise he hid the fact that he was intelligent to other orcs and lesser beings. The point being that one ant is nothing to fear, but a whole army is, and that the stupid fear the smart and strong. However, sometimes Oloice would slip up in his conversations especially when grouped with a dark elf, and would wonder if any would notice, and say something. The only one that did was Haustr. I also tried not to loot more than two things from any corpse I made, as Oloice was strong and did not need to make his enemies weak and unwilling to fight him again.

Throughout both Oloice and my previous orc chief's life, I submitted a few bugs, but never saw any of them fixed. Maybe they were harder than I think or somehow my bug submissions fail to make it. I tried not to abuse them, but can easily see how they could be abused.

Now for the individual goodbyes. I have interacted with far too many but here are a few starting with the ones that knew I could speak normal.

Haustr: The only one who would even group with me when I was younger. Thanks for helping me get all those ranks and levels. I was glad that you figured out my slips, and I could talk normal to you. You respected my strength and helped me become strong so I had no reason to hunt you, as you were my only real ally from when I was young.

Zomenth: We were definitely a force to reckon with, it is a shame that our times did not match up well near my later years.

Zhenyen: Thanks for all the help with the various things, and yes, most of my skills were not mastered when we had similar login times as I am not the one to sit around and spam skills. It is a shame we did not group up near my later years though, but by then most of our enemies would already log off.

Mirozah: I liked you up until you used the spirit knight to kill me. Like I told you IC, if you had just simply killed me straight up I would of had more respect for it as the orc/drow muter was already heavily sided in your favor especially since I did not gear for spells saves or paralysis. Then I go and gather a bunch of stuff and you go and suicide. Oh well.

Amatrysti: You had me pegged as different from my early age. I remember distinctly telling you I was not like any orc that you had seen before, and would be stronger than the rest. I enjoyed our banter, and even the little fight we had the other night, where we could have probably gone on for hours with neither one of us doing much.

Klib: I loved the pendulum of our fights. I remember when I first fought you and you basically called me weak as you stomped my butt. However, I did finally figure out how to beat you and really enjoyed the fights back and forth no matter who was the victor.

Crraya: You do an okay job as commander. There are a lot of questionable things that happen in your village, but Oloice saw that as a sign of hsi strength when often they needed to call many to beat him, even a black imperial mage which was the crowning moment in Oloice's war against the village.

Althmatel?: I loved that you were not afraid to mix it up. It is always enjoyable to fight someone who doesn't feel the need to teleport or go get a gang to fight me even when I have no slaves. Then again it probably helped that I was worth a good amount of charges.

Halifan: We were definitely a great combo when we were together. We could wreck some havoc. You were one that I often slipped up in talking to and wondered if you would catch on.

Ishuntal: It was great fighting you, and even better fighting with you. It is a shame I burned through some of yous con when you were a villager so we could of been on the same side longer.

Osgrot: I was hoping you were going to challenge me whenever I got you to 50, especially after I killed you ranking partner villager, but you never did. I am guessing we play on opposite times on a normal basis as I would log on hoping to see you and either squelch you or have you challenge me. Unfortunately, for a span of about month I had 60 hour work weeks so was unable to log on during the weekend, and then you age died.

Orcs: Man some of you need to just bear on through the ranks and rank up. I got tired of equipping so many young orcs with midnight dragon stuff, orc stuff, and good weapons that I just quit until I saw you at least with an adaptation. Good luck to whoever gets chief.

I am sure I could go on and on, I will try and monitor the thread and respond.

TJHuronWed 14-May-14 11:58 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120668, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #8

Thank you for remembering me! I know how it goes with long lived characters. You tend to just remember those you interacted with at last.

I felt anxiety getting into hero as a villager when you logged in just because I knew how awful an Orc can be for a villager. I decided to say #### it and do my best to try and fight you the best I could. I died quite a bit to you but actually felt good because I thought I did better than I expected in a lot of fights, especially after reading logs of orcs eating assassins.

The most fun was when we became allies. I loved seeing you log in. You made my playing experience a whole lot better. Everything from your RP to technical skill made it enjoyable and I think when it comes to this game that is the best thing you can do for someone else. Make them have fun. And you did that for me. *hattip*

ncug (Anonymous)Thu 15-May-14 12:52 AM
Charter member
#120670, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #8

thanks for the tips you offered. I am still trying to figure out the mechanics of an orc. My next one will definately be a lot stronger!

Oloice (Anonymous)Sat 17-May-14 04:32 PM
Charter member
#120739, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #11

No problem, it took me a few orcs to figure things out myself. Although, maybe I am responsible a bit for getting them toned down.

Good luck.

DaevrynSat 17-May-14 05:00 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#120741, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #15

I can't think of any recent set of changes I wouldn't regard as neutral at worst for orc power, but maybe it's different for your playstyle.

Oloice (Anonymous)Sat 17-May-14 06:27 PM
Charter member
#120742, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #17

Things I can think of offhand

1) Wineskins getting nerfed. Since wineskins are a lot easier to gather than exsanguinate which has a much longer timer. Also, never understood why orcs could not use bloody skins from other orcs. Put in a bug report about it, but never heard anything so guessing just how it is designed. Also, not exactly sure but once the wineskin change went in, the edges for bloodletting that I took didn't seem to have as much difference but maybe it was hp per drink instead of number of drinks, and my comparing with the orcs when I saw them drink and throw away their skin. That could be just my poor perception of it.

2) Slaves no longer rescue as readily. A lot of the times it appears that the slave doesn't even listen to the rescue command. I understand it having lag when I got the echo that the rescue failed, but a lot of times I didn't even get a failed rescue, so not sure why it doesn't respond other times, just returns OK. I wrote a bug about it, but I guess it is intended to work that way.

3) Slaves can no longer dual wield, which is odd since if they are dual wielding, they will do their dual wielding specializations, so it appeared they were designed to dual wield, but apparently it was a bug that they could dualwield. It is also a bit annoying that they can not
even rewield their weapon in their possession.

4)Tremblefist was weakened and made it a lot easier for people to retrieve. Took the door away, which is something that made it somewhat dangerous to come into the village when orcs were there to get back an item. Most of the mobs in the orc village don't even attack many that come in which would at least be a deterrent or even better move tremble near the Throne room.

5) Some of the Orcs that I could previously enslave with my previous chief can no longer be slaved for some reason. I couldn't find any particular bug or anything in code changes indicating why it changed.
Put in a bug report about it, but never heard anything so guessing just how it is designed.

6) Since you are looking at this, here are some other bugs I wrote but never seem to be answered.

a) Rallyforces never worked one time that I used it. Maybe I don't understand how to use it, but there was one response on the Bug Board that it works as expected and to get logs so I took a log with me a room away and still could not get it to work.

b) Members command for chief returns a set of random names instead of a list of orcs which would be helpful to determine who is a threat to the throne.

c) After you die, and your slave is not killed or did not run away to a flee, it continues to follow you in a group. It usually could not be even sent away with a nofollow pets or banished. I could enslave another creature, and both would follow but the old slave didn't ever assist from what I could tell. It will also still aggro the person that killed you, so it could be abused.

d) I actually practiced overrun after I saw your comment about it being changed, but was never successful with it. Then again I did not probably try it enough times (4) to adequately judge.

e) Bolg?? the old orc chief with the somewhat useful items never returns when there is a chief. Would be nice to have it return so the Chief could wear the Chief helm and what not.

DaevrynSat 17-May-14 09:12 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#120744, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #18

>1) Wineskins getting nerfed. Since wineskins are a lot easier
>to gather than exsanguinate which has a much longer timer.

Wineskins nerfed some, but exsanguinate made a lot better. For me this would be a good trade.

>2) Slaves no longer rescue as readily.

Hasn't changed.

>3) Slaves can no longer dual wield, which is odd since if they
>are dual wielding, they will do their dual wielding
>specializations, so it appeared they were designed to dual
>wield, but apparently it was a bug that they could dualwield.
>It is also a bit annoying that they can not
>even rewield their weapon in their possession.

Not changed as far as I know.

>4)Tremblefist was weakened and made it a lot easier for people
>to retrieve. Took the door away, which is something that made
>it somewhat dangerous to come into the village when orcs were
>there to get back an item. Most of the mobs in the orc village
>don't even attack many that come in which would at least be a
>deterrent or even better move tremble near the Throne room.

The door got taken away, but I made Tremblefist stronger, not weaker, in trade. Which a lot of people bitched about, if you'll recall.

>5) Some of the Orcs that I could previously enslave with my
>previous chief can no longer be slaved for some reason. I
>couldn't find any particular bug or anything in code changes
>indicating why it changed.

Not aware of anything changing here.

Ooice (Anonymous)Sat 17-May-14 10:03 PM
Charter member
#120745, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #20

>>1) Wineskins getting nerfed. Since wineskins are a lot
>easier
>>to gather than exsanguinate which has a much longer timer.
>
>Wineskins nerfed some, but exsanguinate made a lot better.
>For me this would be a good trade.
>

You can gather multiple wineskins in 24 hours, as opposed to one exsanguinate. I would think wineskins are a better deal. Blood
is vital to an orc to heal as its healer doesn't do squat since
you cant pay it or anything to heal you. So recalling isn't necessarily a good thing to an orc that is plagued/poisoned/hermorging
and having to wait multiple days to get a new supply is quite painful.

>>2) Slaves no longer rescue as readily.
>
>Hasn't changed.
>

Here is the "bug fix" for this. Fixed by you even
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=17&topic_id=20229&mesg_id=20229&listing_type=search

>>3) Slaves can no longer dual wield, which is odd since if
>they
>>are dual wielding, they will do their dual wielding
>>specializations, so it appeared they were designed to dual
>>wield, but apparently it was a bug that they could
>dualwield.
>>It is also a bit annoying that they can not
>>even rewield their weapon in their possession.
>
>Not changed as far as I know.
>

Here is that "bug fix"

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=17&topic_id=20390&mesg_id=20390&listing_type=search

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=17&topic_id=20341&mesg_id=20341&listing_type=search

>>4)Tremblefist was weakened and made it a lot easier for
>people
>>to retrieve. Took the door away, which is something that
>made
>>it somewhat dangerous to come into the village when orcs
>were
>>there to get back an item. Most of the mobs in the orc
>village
>>don't even attack many that come in which would at least be
>a
>>deterrent or even better move tremble near the Throne room.
>
>The door got taken away, but I made Tremblefist stronger, not
>weaker, in trade. Which a lot of people bitched about, if
>you'll recall.
>

Agreed that people bitched, mainly battleragers as they seemed to be only ones that had really any problems with it. But after the door is no longer an issue, two level 30ish battleragers seemed to handle Tremble pretty easily.

>>5) Some of the Orcs that I could previously enslave with my
>>previous chief can no longer be slaved for some reason. I
>>couldn't find any particular bug or anything in code changes
>>indicating why it changed.
>
>Not aware of anything changing here.
>
>
>
I know for a fact that both Yegtheg and Krunk were able to enslave Gris(sp?) the orc south of the orc in the tunnel that sells slaves. Every time I attempted to enslave it though (8+ times), it failed.

StraklawSun 18-May-14 02:32 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#120749, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #21

Just to point out...most of those changes aren't specific to orcs, and many of the mob situations are pretty clearly bugs or poor coding oversights. As far as enslave goes, I.doubt anything about thr skill changed, but Gris was probably made a highet level. He always hit ridiculously hard for the level which didn't make much sense.

Ruknubuk (Anonymous)Mon 19-May-14 12:58 PM
Charter member
#120759, "Slave not rescuing"
In response to Reply #21

I observed this behavior as well (slave simply not responding to orders to rescue).

I also figured out what was going on. The slave couldn't see at night and I wasn't using any glowing gear so the room was too dark for it to see who it was rescuing

SarienMon 19-May-14 01:39 PM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
#120762, "Am I the only dolt that ever only used fallback? :P"
In response to Reply #26

Why have a slave rescue VS fallback? Curiosity...

QuixoticMon 19-May-14 05:15 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
837 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120767, "RE: Am I the only dolt that ever only used fallback? :P"
In response to Reply #27

Or all rescue means multiple attempts to rescue you vs one test for fallback.

Doesn't fallback trigger parting blow? Rescue doesn't.

Ruknubuk (Anonymous)Tue 20-May-14 12:58 PM
Charter member
#120782, "The many reasons"
In response to Reply #27

1.) Orcs are dumb and learn skills slow, fallback is a skill, rescue is always the same so until fallback gets up to a reliable level rescue is far more likely to suceed in getting you out of harms way.

2.) You can turn off autoassist and rescue removes you from combat, this prevents people from simply re-directing to you before you can start bashing without having to blind them. Also frees you up to walk away without eating parting blows/blocks

3.) You could have more than one pet so you might want either multiple attempts to get you out or you might want to control which ends up as the meat shield.

Oloice (Anonymous)Tue 20-May-14 10:34 PM
Charter member
#120784, "RE: The many reasons"
In response to Reply #29

Rescue allows you to drink blood, and if necessary walk away and still be able to keep your slave when it flees.

KaguMaruSun 18-May-14 04:22 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
#120751, "Another one.."
In response to Reply #18

If an enslaved mob hits you with an area attack, it breaks group and stops following but you still have the enslave effect and can't make new slaves until you attack the old one. But that one is pretty niche and probably an acceptable drawback to the potential lethality of that particular slave.

Ogrot (Anonymous)Sun 18-May-14 04:17 PM
Charter member
#120750, "I like to think I was responsible!"
In response to Reply #15

Anyway, in terms of goodbyes. We didn't see much of each other. I didn't challenge for chief the moment I hit 50 because I'd just powered straight up from 41 and hadn't actually heroed for a very long time, and wanted to get comfortable before risking everything on a chief fight. I was pretty wary of losing and being squelched because I saw so little of you.

Even so within a day or two I was resolved to throw down the next time I saw you login. Ogrot started out as just wanting to be part of the horde but decided he should be chief because he never saw his official chief - he would tell everyone he was the real chief of the Grinning Skulls and Oloice was scared. OOC I figured we just had mirror opposite playtimes.

It just never happened. I was carrying light-damage weapons a whole ton for the fight that never happened. Shig-ru on shig-ru would have been a total mess of permalag vs cancelled lag but I had some ideas to tip the odds in my favour. Shame I never got to try them out.

Halifan (Anonymous)Thu 15-May-14 11:33 AM
Charter member
#120672, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #8

I had a blast with you when you were around. There was a time where I'd be the lone Scion for a while and having you on to face the Fort hordes was always a boon. I knew whenever you'd log that people were going to get murdered, and made sure to fly near to where you were. You were like a lightning rod for enemies.

I didn't pick up on the smart orc thing, I don't think we really had a chance to converse much as we'd be busy trying to kill bitches.

Thanks for the fun!

Oloice (Anonymous)Sat 17-May-14 04:35 PM
Charter member
#120740, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #13

Yeah you were in form a lot so it was hard to have a lot of conversations with you. I remember that a lot of times I would just run at the Fort horde and hope you were in the air nearby to help me out. A lot of times it worked out, but sometimes it failed and I had to run and/or died.

ThrakburzugSat 17-May-14 07:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
83 posts
#120738, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #8

Nice job with Chief. I thought you were a solid presence and did your best to make the village strong. I wish I had been on more in your times because you were always entertaining to watch and to interact with. Good luck with the next and don't stray too far from orcs.

Thrak

Heras (Anonymous)Thu 29-May-14 07:07 AM
Charter member
#120861, "RE: So long and thanks for all the fish. I am done for ..."
In response to Reply #8

Great char in my opinion. Was so pissed when I finally succeeded in entwining you at the giant and consequently died in one spammy round. I am still not 100% sure if that is how that orc skill is supposed to work. GLWYN, whenever it is.

Ayinithalasa (Anonymous)Wed 14-May-14 10:11 PM
Charter member
#120665, "Good fights"
In response to Reply #0

My life from 42 onwards was made extremely hard by your presence fairly often. But by the time I spent some time at hero and got some actual gear, you were running away from me, which was a cool change. GLWYN!

Oloice (Anonymous)Wed 14-May-14 11:09 PM
Charter member
#120667, "RE: Good fights"
In response to Reply #7

I just got tired of you jumping in when I was fighting someone else or someone jumping in when I was fighting you. So that is usually why I ended up running away, as I knew there would always be people coming to your side.

Mirozah (Anonymous)Wed 14-May-14 04:23 PM
Charter member
#120659, "Awww Oloice!"
In response to Reply #0

I had a blast with you as Mirozah.

I had even more fun betraying you, and then totally WTFpwning you at the orc village when you had like 15 mobs with you. Drow Transmuter vs. Orc is just completely unfair for an Orc.

Sorry I had to kill you/make you suffer as I did, but the Archmage demanded it as retribution for an orc killing the nightwalker.

We never got to play out our little plans afterwards, because I just said F it with Miro and suicided myself.

In any event, great job with an orc, and GLWYN.

I especially liked the moment when you talked to me like you talked to me. I was like, nice. Niiiicee.

Guargoux (Anonymous)Wed 14-May-14 01:09 PM
Charter member
#120653, "Well darn."
In response to Reply #0

I just lost one of my more reliable allies against the evening villager key holders. Come on back soon, it was fun.

KalageadonWed 14-May-14 01:06 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
#120652, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Oloice ShudderArm the Chieftain o..."
In response to Reply #0

You made a good enemy. I can't explain how rough of a time that I had against orcs for my entire life as Klibendon but eventually, through determination and some horrible experiences I learns to flip the table. In the beginning of our many encounters, I would purposely try and punish you for destroying some of my fellow villagers who hadn't been put to the flame and learned/adapted to fight Orcs as I had. I hoped I could detour you away from the village because orcs are brutal against many village builds. Sadly, you just kept coming, kept taking the head, and eventually got my last death, with some transmuter help. Overall, I liked Oloice and think you did the Orc thing very well. Good luck with whatever comes next.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Wed 14-May-14 10:21 AM
Charter member
#120649, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Oloice ShudderArm the Chieftain o..."
In response to Reply #0

Well done! You were great fun, usually pretty active, super respectful which played in to what I think you were trying for your role. The near dual personality thing was neat and I am going to miss our banter and skirmishes. Our last little one on one whatever you want to call it was a tickle. Good luck!

Drag0nSt0rmWed 14-May-14 06:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
450 posts
#120641, "A fine orcish companion as ever."
In response to Reply #0

You will have to explain the speech to me finally. Did you really only speak to Zhen in that manner?

Otherwise, nice .. nice job.

Even for a spongy damage dealing .. meatshield you had a massive impact on fights and when your skills worked got to throw down some tactics (usually though they seemed to fail, orcish luck or low %?)

I'm sorry you were told you could never join scarab. I would have totally accepted an orc.

Mirozah (Anonymous)Wed 14-May-14 04:23 PM
Charter member
#120660, "Nope. Me too."
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120637 Previous topic | Next topic