Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Pliclic Bli'the the Holy of Faith, Be..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120591
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 09-May-14 06:50 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120591, "(CON LOSS) [None] Pliclic Bli'the the Holy of Faith, Beaten But Unbowed"

Fri May 9 18:48:40 2014

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Pliclic perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:167

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Pliclic Bli'the the Holy of Faith..., Qintaris (Anonymous), 10-May-14 04:27 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Pliclic Bli'the the Holy of Faith..., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 10-May-14 12:42 AM, #6
Reply Well hell., Pliclic (Anonymous), 09-May-14 07:01 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Well hell., Nebhine (Anonymous), 09-May-14 07:03 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well hell., Daevryn, 09-May-14 07:04 PM, #3
     Reply It was super fun and I learned alot, usually dont do mu..., Pliclis (Anonymous), 09-May-14 08:45 PM, #4
     Reply Hell's right!, Guargoux (Anonymous), 09-May-14 10:12 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well hell., Lyristeon, 10-May-14 10:55 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Well hell., Pliclic (Anonymous), 10-May-14 06:13 PM, #9
     Reply Sorry my play time turned to #### after our first meeti..., Ormee (Anonymous), 11-May-14 02:10 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Well hell., Mellinoe (Anonymous), 13-May-14 02:04 PM, #11

Qintaris (Anonymous)Sat 10-May-14 04:27 PM
Charter member
#120603, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Pliclic Bli'the the Holy of Faith..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked this character a lot. I knew you were learning the class, and just kept at it when we fought. By the end you got me with the malice because of con loss. Great RP and a cool player. Well done.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Sat 10-May-14 12:42 AM
Charter member
#120599, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Pliclic Bli'the the Holy of Faith..."
In response to Reply #0

I caught up with your batty self later in your life but you were cool. Odd, but cool. I will miss our "play dates" as you put them! Many times you would be the only foe/interaction available and you obliged me. That was appreciated. Glad I got those two solo kills on you. Good, fun fights I'd say. You should've totally survived them, though. Shamans only need one prayer against a healer.

Pliclic (Anonymous)Fri 09-May-14 07:01 PM
Charter member
#120592, "Well hell."
In response to Reply #0

Knew it was coming. I had alot of fun with this character and it was mainly a way to get comfortable with pk and the new shaman class as well. I didnt figure out how deadly I was until at the end. And demon venom is a killer combo. I was hardly deadly myself, but Im sure I worked a few folks nerves and probably managed to help some others seal kills quite frequently. I did manage a few myself, but nothing really to brag on. My ratio is probably pathetic. Did alot of solo exploring with him and he was quite fun overall. Ive been brewing on an idea, this was more less a learning curve character, but then I made a name for myself I suppose for being bat #### crazy. I had some fun rp with folks and awesome battles. I learned alot and had fun. Feel free to reply.

Nebhine (Anonymous)Fri 09-May-14 07:03 PM
Charter member
#120593, "RE: Well hell."
In response to Reply #1

Good last fight pal. Just one final piece of advice on that: co word

Had fun fighting you, and interacting with other chars too. GLWYN ya nut.

DaevrynFri 09-May-14 07:04 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120594, "RE: Well hell."
In response to Reply #1

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do next. When you get involved in this many fights I think you almost always improve a lot, even if you die a ton in the process.

Pliclis (Anonymous)Fri 09-May-14 08:45 PM
Charter member
#120596, "It was super fun and I learned alot, usually dont do mu..."
In response to Reply #3

nt

Guargoux (Anonymous)Fri 09-May-14 10:12 PM
Charter member
#120598, "Hell's right!"
In response to Reply #1

You were certainly Unique... Sorry about that crappy death in the deep water. I did warn you though. It was fun to get to travel with you some, when the Outlanders weren't throwing the balance super far off. You kept things interesting and I'm glad I went back for what we were looking for to give to you. Also, good job and come on back soon.

LyristeonSat 10-May-14 10:55 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120602, "RE: Well hell."
In response to Reply #1

I almost gave you the tattoo last night when you had one death left. Part of me thought it would have been appropriate and funny as hell. But, I didn't want you to think I was making fun of the player either. I am glad you had fun and stuck it out. Not many people would have done that. And there were plenty of people who had the attitude of "It's Pliclic being Pliclic.", which was pretty cool as well. GLWYN

Pliclic (Anonymous)Sat 10-May-14 06:13 PM
Charter member
#120605, "RE: Well hell."
In response to Reply #7

I would have rode it out regardless, I did it all based on out first convo. As long as you do what you want and follow none. And thats what I did. And it was great fun

Ormee (Anonymous)Sun 11-May-14 02:10 PM
Charter member
#120613, "Sorry my play time turned to #### after our first meeti..."
In response to Reply #1

When I seen you had demon and venom I laughed my ass off cause it was the same paths as mine. I cant think of a better combo personally and I was wanting to work with you some on your tatics. You seemed like you may be interested in the Chasm which would have been nice. Glad you learned a lot, wish I would have had time to show you some more neat tricks that combo will allow. GLWYN

Mellinoe (Anonymous)Tue 13-May-14 02:04 PM
Charter member
#120626, "RE: Well hell."
In response to Reply #1

Awww.... Awesome character. Thank you for that time in the pyramid, I had a lot of fun! Actually thank you for all the fun times... Lot's of love to Bob.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120591 Previous topic | Next topic