Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Melkren the Evil Lord, Imperial Blac..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120331
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 19-Apr-14 08:44 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120331, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Melkren the Evil Lord, Imperial Black Magician"

Sat Apr 19 20:43:35 2014

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Melkren perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:88

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ashmon (Anonymous)Sun 20-Apr-14 02:13 PM
Charter member
#120335, "Good character"
In response to Reply #0

Melkren struck me as a good Destuvius follower and a fine imperial.
I hope you had fun while it lasted. I enjoyed your witty banter and
had good fun. It is a shame I am not better at the English language, I would liked
to do more word plays and the like.

I also apologize for my lameness when we grouped a couple a days back with the tribunal healer. My family wanted my attention so I juggled CF and RL for 30 minutes before finally deciding to log off.

GLWYN

VoralianSun 20-Apr-14 05:27 PM
Member since 13th Dec 2011
291 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120337, "That started my downfall, heheh"
In response to Reply #2

The theme in empire was look.

This person pulled of some bad ass pking infront of everyone.

3 different people infront of leaders, in 15 minutes. I was on a streak.
Then I had a bad day, but like many others. I am stubborn. I want it more.
So. I hit 9 con fast. I still was able to pull it back together and get a nice set to survive in. with no wands. I had the resources, but I wasnt bothering with them.

I hate when i join empire, and its like hurry up and level. we need you.
I forgo my planned ascention. It seemed like I had the go to become dreadlord out of the mouths it mattered. Three tiers in three days, then the third tier was like a week.

I hurried to level 40, I was trying to not get stuck in the perma assination
level advantage bull ####. I was in the understanding that I needed to level.
to fill a much needed spot that I was capable of.

The last day I played I was like screw this, I am not going to be a pk statistic and didnt suicide on a fortresspowerplayer. I went forever without dying

Well, i teleported to high tower and got out with 30hps. and did a stupid cb tell. Then got repremanded.

So, asshole, bad tells, low con.

I still played it cool, me krilcov. Then I lost link due to my bad connection and ####ty pc. Im poor, yes that is me doing the newbie questions and saying I cant ####ing copy paste from note pad. Was just asking if you could desc room me so I could have the fair advantage of writing a note like other people. I could give a #### less about imm exp. I dont get imm exp anymore. I dont do roles, Anyone can figure out my role by snooping/interacting with me for a few moments.

Anyways. Lost my link, lost half my gear, to someone that is a POWERHOUSE. the person who farmed my last 7 characters in 7 weeks. I wana have fun, wana be a statistic in how many people are online, i am taking a week off, maybe.

glhf. Verily.

Issgar (Anonymous)Sat 19-Apr-14 09:33 PM
Charter member
#120333, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Melkren the Evil Lord, Imperial ..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn, what happened here? I know I'm not much of a fighter, but did my lack of ability run you off? anyway GLWYN

VoralianSun 20-Apr-14 05:35 PM
Member since 13th Dec 2011
291 posts
#120338, "No, you are a classy player."
In response to Reply #1

Thank god you played it safe, because I didnt want to kill you.
I hated cbing it I slew you, but people kept telling me where you were...while ghost from me killing you.

How I play cf is this. OOC I have a good heart, I play evil, that seems evil in game, but is fun to play with. I dont play good aligned, that are not like some people used to. I don't level sit, It doesnt start at 51, but it sure in the hell doesn't start at powercaps and level advantages( by this I mean class/matchups) I am bitter taking a week or two off.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120331 Previous topic | Next topic