Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Bazzle Thistlewood the Affirmation o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120311
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 16-Apr-14 09:48 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120311, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Bazzle Thistlewood the Affirmation of Life"

Wed Apr 16 21:45:04 2014

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Bazzle perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dwimmerlingMon 21-Apr-14 07:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#120393, "It was fun to be back for a little while."
In response to Reply #0

I wanted to come back for the night of a hundred players, and was damn near hero when it happened. I was in a little at the start, but it got too rough for me pretty quick. Planned on playing on the anniversary, but spaced it due to real life stuff (the last couple months were not real kind to me)

It was a lot of fun to be back. I found it a much friendlier game than in the past. I barely ever got looted. People were helpful and friendly, and foes were mostly interesting and challenging. I liked the pagan religion thing, although I guess I kind of overdid the praying early on. I'm bad about that, but if I don't get empowered fairly quickly, I burn out faaaaaast. Anyways, thanks for giving me the chance.

I like outlander. Thanks to Foedett (sorry if I butchered that) for letting me in. Yegrut was cool. WOOTet had a name that suited his place on the trees. There were a lot of mean rangers. Meaner than I remember.

If you respond I'll respond back. It's been awhile since I played so I'm not sure who to say goodbye too. It was fun to be back, thanks for the ride.

Dwimmerling
Also Fezzle Freck, who was harbinger once upon a time.

Jalrandar (Anonymous)Mon 21-Apr-14 07:26 PM
Charter member
#120394, "RE: It was fun to be back for a little while."
In response to Reply #2

Good to see you around. We had few fights. I was playing Turgesn back when you were Dwimmerling. It's fun to see old names popping up from time to time..

dwimmerlingTue 22-Apr-14 06:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#120431, "RE: It was fun to be back for a little while."
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Tue 22-Apr-14 06:44 PM

A few? I just bought my pbf so we'll see. I was clueless on neo shamans. You got me a couple times I think.

I totally remember Turgesn. Nice. Good to see you too.

TYegrut (Anonymous)Thu 17-Apr-14 10:49 AM
Charter member
#120314, "What Happened?"
In response to Reply #0

Always thought you were a cool character and a fellow gnome

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120311 Previous topic | Next topic