Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sanguine..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120144
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 07-Apr-14 04:44 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120144, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sanguine Prophet, Mageslayer"

Mon Apr 7 16:42:21 2014

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Serra perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:282

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..., Akresius, 09-Apr-14 08:48 AM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..., VitriolicStream, 09-Apr-14 10:20 AM, #15
     Reply Re: chalice, Akresius, 09-Apr-14 11:59 AM, #17
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..., VitriolicStream, 07-Apr-14 04:47 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..., Guargoux (Anonymous), 07-Apr-14 08:19 PM, #2
     Reply I liked watching this character., Whiysdan, 08-Apr-14 10:50 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..., Ishuntal (Anonymous), 08-Apr-14 01:41 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..., Iebela O.G. (Anonymous), 08-Apr-14 02:46 PM, #5
     Reply You'll be missed..., Crraya (Anonymous), 08-Apr-14 04:26 PM, #6
     Reply Absolutely my favorite enemy..., Welverin, 08-Apr-14 04:46 PM, #7
     Reply Mangy Moggy, Ysaloerye, 08-Apr-14 07:07 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Mangy Moggy, VitriolicStream, 09-Apr-14 08:03 AM, #10
          Reply RE: Mangy Moggy, VitriolicStream, 09-Apr-14 08:04 AM, #11
               Reply RE: Mangy Moggy, Rayihn, 09-Apr-14 08:06 AM, #12
                    Reply RE: Mangy Moggy, VitriolicStream, 09-Apr-14 10:18 AM, #14
                         Reply RE: Mangy Moggy, Terwin05, 09-Apr-14 11:02 AM, #16
                              Reply AAaaaannnd..., VitriolicStream, 10-Apr-14 08:42 AM, #18
                                   Reply I got this one for you. ~, Tolgrumm, 12-Apr-14 11:01 AM, #19
                                        Reply Thanks :) n/t, VitriolicStream, 14-Apr-14 08:43 AM, #20
     Reply Well done. I enjoyed our induction interaction. , Gilut Fargyth (Anonymous), 08-Apr-14 10:47 PM, #9

AkresiusWed 09-Apr-14 08:48 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
280 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120162, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..."
In response to Reply #0

Three things stood out to me about this character:

1. You were patient in waiting for interaction. You expected _nothing_. I got no vibe of entitlement from you whatsoever.
2. You fought a lot and won a majority of your fights.
3. You were a class act to both your allies and enemies.

In short, you are exactly what I look for in a follower. I enjoyed watching Serra immensely.

As an aside, I note that I've given two recent tattoos to ragers who call bloodthirst. It's not something I'm entirely comfortable with, as rage does not fit with my religion. Both you and Gilut proved yourself through speech and action to be deserving of the mark despite that shortcoming, though, and I've got no regrets.

Good luck with your next character.

VitriolicStreamWed 09-Apr-14 10:20 AM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120164, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..."
In response to Reply #13

Thanks

On a side note, your chalice killed me at least once, damned spellbane hitting it. I hold you wholly accountable for that.

Re Bloodthirst, it was something that I used rarely. If I was going to win most fights, I didn't need it most times, and probably most of the times I used it I died. I can see how it wouldn't fit the religion though.

Don't forget the statue!

AkresiusWed 09-Apr-14 11:59 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
280 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120166, "Re: chalice"
In response to Reply #15

Wow. I will have someone look into that. Thank you for letting me know.

VitriolicStreamMon 07-Apr-14 04:47 PM
212 posts
#120145, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..."
In response to Reply #0

So, lots of fun with this one. Thanks Akresius for the challenge, and had a lot of good interactions with the other players in the game. I'm sure you folks up high got tired of the "another belt please" prayers every ten minutes or so, but that's how it goes

Ogrot, thanks for the last dance there.

Worogha, Hexugar, Wootet, thanks for joining in the big dance.

Just a quick goodbye for now, I'll try and post something a bit better tomorrow, going to go enjoy some family time now.

Guargoux (Anonymous)Mon 07-Apr-14 08:19 PM
Charter member
#120146, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..."
In response to Reply #1

A very respectful enemy. I thought you were pretty much a class act, even though I had that bad incident mid fight, you were very good about it and could have capitalized on it much more but chose not to. Good luck with your next adventure.

WhiysdanTue 08-Apr-14 10:50 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#120150, "I liked watching this character."
In response to Reply #1

Very well played. I appreciated your balls-to-the-wall nature.

=w=

Ishuntal (Anonymous)Tue 08-Apr-14 01:41 PM
Charter member
#120151, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..."
In response to Reply #1

Well done with the MageSlayer. I had respect for Serra as a cabalmate and as an enemy. I remember when we were in the lower 40's and we were fighting with the Empire. You were getting chased in the Balator (I can't remember by who but there was more than 1 imperials in the area if I remember right) and I was debating whether to help or let you die (be a villager or scion?). I didn't end up helping and you fell. I wondered if that was tipping my hand too much and if you were going to say anything about it. You never did, and so I was happy to continue on my way.

At least this makes things a little easier on me, since the Scepter always seems to be at the village when I log in. You won't be around to announce my presence!

Thanks for the logs on Dio's, too. It's neat to see from another assassin's perspective.

Iebela O.G. (Anonymous)Tue 08-Apr-14 02:46 PM
Charter member
#120154, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Serra Krr the Feral Clawed Sang..."
In response to Reply #1

Great job! I'll echo Whiysdan's balls-to-the-wall comment, though it was a bit frustrating at times when you'd basically suicide on a raid. :-D

I'm guessing I'll be joining you here in no so long.

Crraya (Anonymous)Tue 08-Apr-14 04:26 PM
Charter member
#120155, "You'll be missed..."
In response to Reply #1

Very, very competent felar assassin. Wish I could have been around for your sendoff.

WelverinTue 08-Apr-14 04:46 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#120156, "Absolutely my favorite enemy..."
In response to Reply #1

I don't know where the scales started tipping in my favor in our fights, I think early forties. But man I loved every interaction with you. I think I pointed that out in my death thread. One of my only regrets with deleting early was not getting to participate in your competition. I did watch from the sidelines while it was going on, but it just wasn't the same. Great character, GLWYN.

YsaloeryeTue 08-Apr-14 07:07 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#120157, "Mangy Moggy"
In response to Reply #1

Solid Mageslayer, from the day you were inducted you were always ahead of anyone in your range with MPKs.
I made a load of belts and left em where people could hand them out. Glad you enjoyed wearing it, I didn't see you were so low on con I might have tossed you a few. Bummed I didn't get to lay your custom long down on you.

VitriolicStreamWed 09-Apr-14 08:03 AM
212 posts
#120159, "RE: Mangy Moggy"
In response to Reply #8

Well, thanks for leaving all the belts. I did burn through them pretty quickly. Nearly ran out of con before I got the tournament done, then Akresius set me straight on that. Curious here, did you have a custom description in mind? I was jealous of Hexugar's

VitriolicStreamWed 09-Apr-14 08:04 AM
212 posts
#120160, "RE: Mangy Moggy"
In response to Reply #10

Oh, and been trying to get to the premium purchase page, and neither link seems to be working? I'd like to give you folks my money, but that doesn't seem to be happening...

RayihnWed 09-Apr-14 08:06 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#120161, "RE: Mangy Moggy"
In response to Reply #11

Strange, if I click on the donate button to the left, it takes me right into paypal. Try with a different browser maybe?

VitriolicStreamWed 09-Apr-14 10:18 AM
212 posts
#120163, "RE: Mangy Moggy"
In response to Reply #12

Tried it from Firefox, IE, and my phone, no luck.

Terwin05Wed 09-Apr-14 11:02 AM
Member since 22nd Dec 2005
124 posts
#120165, "RE: Mangy Moggy"
In response to Reply #14

I just shot one in. Donate link on the left works, donate.php link from the PBF Faq post does not.

VitriolicStreamThu 10-Apr-14 08:42 AM
212 posts
#120171, "AAaaaannnd..."
In response to Reply #16

It's telling me there's no funds in my PayPal account, even though there's money and it's linked to a credit card. If I were to send an email with the donation, who would it go to? And no comments from the peanut gallery out there.

TolgrummSat 12-Apr-14 11:01 AM
Member since 24th Feb 2013
64 posts
#120185, "I got this one for you. ~"
In response to Reply #18

d

VitriolicStreamMon 14-Apr-14 08:43 AM
212 posts
#120206, "Thanks :) n/t"
In response to Reply #19

Gilut Fargyth (Anonymous)Tue 08-Apr-14 10:47 PM
Charter member
#120158, "Well done. I enjoyed our induction interaction. "
In response to Reply #1

It was neat to see the log about the Akresius tourney as well.

Well done.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120144 Previous topic | Next topic