Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Marlannan Hollysharp the Swimmer of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120119
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 05-Apr-14 11:39 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120119, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Marlannan Hollysharp the Swimmer of the Sea of Despair in a Stone Loincloth, Performer of the Eternal Star"

Sat Apr 5 11:36:36 2014

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Marlannan perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:173

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Terwin05Sat 05-Apr-14 08:16 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2005
124 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120131, "O fearsome legions of would-be slaughterers of me, it h..."
In response to Reply #0

A few quick notes.

This character was rolled as a throwaway explorer to get me back into the feel of the game, and relearn some of the geography and mechanics. Interactions with Kailin early on (and naturally being a punching bag as a level 20-something defense shifter) led to a role that I really came to enjoy, and this ended up being the longest-lived and most fun character I've played in many years.

Although the game is certainly smaller these days, it certainly seems to contribute to a more immersive RP environment, and I thought the level of RP across the board was higher than I've ever seen it.

I really enjoyed interacting with you all. Too many to name, but you know who you are.

Thanks Whiysdan (I think) for the title!

Lyristeon, thanks for showing up for that one lackluster interaction. The moment you showed up, my dog peed on the rug (staring right at me from across the room while she was doing it), which left me trying to scramble for the paper towels while attempting to have a conversation which I had intended to be a great deal more interesting and subtle. Seriously, it was like the dog was possessed by the Imp.

And lastly, thanks ragers for eventually getting bored and leaving me alone.

I'll be back, hopefully with a character inclined to actually fight somebody, in the reasonably near future.

T

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120119 Previous topic | Next topic