Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Saphina IronHeart the Rampaging V..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120103
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 04-Apr-14 12:49 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120103, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Saphina IronHeart the Rampaging Vixen of Harmony and Love, Meter of Mind"

Fri Apr 4 12:48:12 2014

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Saphina perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:225

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I enjoyed your presence..., Crraya (Anonymous), 05-Apr-14 09:59 PM, #12
Reply Saphina Ironheart, stlucian1992, 05-Apr-14 02:16 PM, #6
Reply RE: Saphina Ironheart, Yegrut (Anonymous), 05-Apr-14 03:58 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Saphina Ironheart, Saphina (Anonymous), 05-Apr-14 04:22 PM, #11
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Saphina IronHeart the Rampagi..., Ishuntal (Anonymous), 05-Apr-14 11:33 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Saphina IronHeart the Rampagi..., Saphina (Anonymous), 05-Apr-14 02:18 PM, #7
Reply Makes Zeb sad to hear of this., Zebayae (Anonymous), 05-Apr-14 06:40 AM, #4
Reply RE: Makes Zeb sad to hear of this., Saphina (Anonymous), 05-Apr-14 02:20 PM, #9
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Saphina IronHeart the Rampagi..., Corlx (Anonymous), 04-Apr-14 10:34 PM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Saphina IronHeart the Rampagi..., Saphina (Anonymous), 05-Apr-14 02:19 PM, #8
Reply Sad Panda.., Guargoux (Anonymous), 04-Apr-14 07:37 PM, #2
Reply I'm only glad you're dead because...., Nameless Face of Names (Anonymous), 04-Apr-14 05:36 PM, #1

Crraya (Anonymous)Sat 05-Apr-14 09:59 PM
Charter member
#120132, "I enjoyed your presence..."
In response to Reply #0

Obviously we were enemies, and obviously felar vs. porc isn't the greatest matchup, but you were classy through it all.

GLWYN

stlucian1992Sat 05-Apr-14 02:16 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2006
170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120122, "Saphina Ironheart"
In response to Reply #0

This character was created after an itch to go after the Nexus cabal again. During my days in CF I've had some of my most fun moments in Nexus, especially during the reign of Iklahn and Mylene. I made this character on whim to give shapeshifters another go after a hiatus of not playing them for sometime. Saphina truthfully did not start out her journey with that strong of a role, but rather allowed events and time to shape her. I tried to document every fork in her road or difficult decision that turned her into the woman and leader she became. I had quite some fun in the beginning, as I was freshly in the swing of things and enjoying my forms. But as time went on she became more of a chore than a fun to log into. I think mostly in part to being restricted to socializing and RP'ing in form as that is something I tend to enjoy the most. I was also far more aggressive with Saphina and as time went on and got older, I tried to balance that on. I through her years got to face a bunch of very classy and tasteful characters. And very much so enjoyed the dynamic of enemy one minute ally the next. For her she even created some bonds that remained all through out her lifetime. And some truces after they realized warring with Saphina wasn't the best decision. Thank you to those who pushed me as both player and character to grow in insight and understanding, as well as set milestones for myself. Also a thank you to the IMM interactions I gathered along the way most notably the one time during the raid on the palace as well as my many RP sessions in the bathhouse. These are the things that flesh out characters the most in my opinion and give you the sense that you never know when you're being watched so always be on your "A" game. I encountered quite a few people in my lifetime so I'd say simply comment below and I'll get to you as I can.

If you want to reach me personally and ask a question you can via AIM- Stlucian2debone

Valanthiriel
Koa Kasarnova
Charice Bouldelaire
Meainnaphi
Thevara
Krantmagna

Yegrut (Anonymous)Sat 05-Apr-14 03:58 PM
Charter member
#120126, "RE: Saphina Ironheart"
In response to Reply #6

We had a couple good fights...well you fought Tiggle actually...

You were part of one of my funnest tiggle-kills, that time in whistlewood, you don't even want to know how long I trailed you folks in there. It was like over an hour and I didn't know whistlewood all that well.

For the record I wasn't after you specifically, you just happened to be the target of opportunity who had pissed Tiggle off. Sorry for being a bit of an ass at the end but the comment you made after me spending all that time tracking you all kinda hit a nerve.

Been wanting to apologize fr that anyways. GLWYN

Saphina (Anonymous)Sat 05-Apr-14 04:22 PM
Charter member
#120128, "RE: Saphina Ironheart"
In response to Reply #10

It's fine I never had anything against you really, it's just for the most part of saphina's life you all (outlander) were in power so I had to learn fight you guys even if I didn't want to. Between you and Foedett's traps it was a lost fight before it even began. You were very competent with your char, and I enjoyed your RP and crazy "tiggle" self. There are no heart feelings. Saphina at times could be rather abrasive but she softened as time past. A changing time for me was when I bit you to get you off of vree as we fought hexuguar and you apologized to me thereafter. That was when I knew it was time to lay bad blood to rest. Keep on trucking I can't wait to see all where you go with this char.

Ishuntal (Anonymous)Sat 05-Apr-14 11:33 AM
Charter member
#120118, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Saphina IronHeart the Rampagi..."
In response to Reply #0

I saw good things from both perspectives as ally and enemy. Well done. Thanks for the help when I made the switch. That was a fun day, explaining what happened in the inn to all you Nexuns.

Saphina (Anonymous)Sat 05-Apr-14 02:18 PM
Charter member
#120123, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Saphina IronHeart the Rampagi..."
In response to Reply #5

Yes your char represented such an interesting dynamic of the game and I'm so happy things worked out for you. That is the type of RP I love and live for. And you managed to do something I always wished for my characters and I'm surprised is not done more. You're a class act and show how deadly you can be between both jumps. I'm happy things worked out for you and keep trucking. I knew that the transition would probably be difficult for you so I was attempting as a character to help smooth out the bumps along the way. Can't wait to see what all this character accomplishes, very well done!

Zebayae (Anonymous)Sat 05-Apr-14 06:40 AM
Charter member
#120117, "Makes Zeb sad to hear of this."
In response to Reply #0

Thought you were a solid player, good to have around and will be missed.
Thanks for any help you gave me along the way also. Good luck with your next.

Saphina (Anonymous)Sat 05-Apr-14 02:20 PM
Charter member
#120125, "RE: Makes Zeb sad to hear of this."
In response to Reply #4

You have found a very, elegant way of making the Nexun conjurer look so alluring. I know you don't have the greatest of play times but you are a boon both rp/pk when you're around. I completely enjoyed you and your dynamic and wish you all the best out there.

Corlx (Anonymous)Fri 04-Apr-14 10:34 PM
Charter member
#120111, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Saphina IronHeart the Rampagi..."
In response to Reply #0

Major bummer. It was nice having a shifter friend. Dammit. Once again, plans foiled. No whiskey for you!

Saphina (Anonymous)Sat 05-Apr-14 02:19 PM
Charter member
#120124, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Saphina IronHeart the Rampagi..."
In response to Reply #3

Sorry about that there, you were very fun to be around and I loved your sense of adventure. The combo plus my lack of fun towards the end just made it difficult to want to log in, i'm sorry that I let you down but I did enjoy my time with you.

Guargoux (Anonymous)Fri 04-Apr-14 07:37 PM
Charter member
#120109, "Sad Panda.."
In response to Reply #0

Awe.. You will be missed.

Nameless Face of Names (Anonymous)Fri 04-Apr-14 05:36 PM
Charter member
#120107, "I'm only glad you're dead because...."
In response to Reply #0

I had no idea there was someone out there with that last name, and I built a whole role for a character around it and had it in at level 1.

I would have looked absurdly stupid having a gnome nexun have the last name after most of my backstory.

I never saw you in action though, and hopefully you enjoyed your character.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120103 Previous topic | Next topic