Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Qeljgaard the Uki Goshi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120002
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 02-Apr-14 04:32 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120002, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Qeljgaard the Uki Goshi"

Wed Apr 2 04:31:37 2014

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Qeljgaard perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:119

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Perpetual_NoobWed 02-Apr-14 04:49 AM
Member since 28th Jul 2012
358 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120003, "I couldn't play this character the way it should have b..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm just not good role-playing evil. I couldn't put out the creepy women stalker vibe, especially when there was such rare appearances of female characters.

So I switched back to a paladin, and tried another go at that. It's just not fun for me anymore to even bother dealing with players and the "rock paper scissors."

I guess I don't vary up my role-play enough with paladin even when I write up roles that have nothing alike to the other ones, because 3 for 3 the first virtue was hope. (Drogdenbaryd Avenger, Toktok Marshal, Orenshil Monk) With drastically different roles.

I hated that Fortress requires Immortal to promote to maran/acolyte. It should be in the hands of the Leaders. I have zero need to be a squire as a paladin. I have all three of the spells of mantle for a FRACTION of the mana. At the very least squires should get the benefit of ALL the mantle and not wait for Lady B to make them a Maran.

I'm done with my gripes there are so many things that are just stupid with the balance of the game, so I'm out. Thanks for almost 18 years of ... a fun time sucking waste of time. Looking back I can't believe the amount of time I have put into this game! Wow!

ESO here I come. :p

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120002 Previous topic | Next topic