Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kjax the Whisper, Enforcer of Dagdan" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119955
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 28-Mar-14 01:56 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119955, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kjax the Whisper, Enforcer of Dagdan"

Fri Mar 28 01:56:15 2014

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Kjax perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kjax (Anonymous)Fri 28-Mar-14 02:39 AM
Charter member
#119956, "I felt potential, but unfortunately no patience for it."
In response to Reply #0

It was a great idea going in on paper. Play a duergar trapper berserker with a solid build.

The build was thug to parting block, cheap shot, and full trap path. Had I been able to take devious twice later in life, I could have got as far as third attack which could have been brutal in a set of dern with the right traps and patience.

Unfortunately my playtimes are low right now, and I don't want to spend my logins on a hider class ####footing around. I just don't have the time or patience to put in the proper preparation to play a good trapper. I will probably try something simple that doesn't need prep work. No more poisoners, trappers, or mages for me at the moment. I want something like a rager warrior or a paladin or a shaman that I can log in, start some #### with head to head, and enjoy myself.

I had a good time with this guy while he lasted. Sorry villagers for getting your hopes up of having a trapper on your side. I really do know all the nice traps and stuff too, had I heroed and had the patience to gather gold and do it right I could have been a pain in the ass.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119955 Previous topic | Next topic