Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Phyrle the Grand Master of Changeling..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119727
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 08-Mar-14 01:35 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119727, "(CON LOSS) [None] Phyrle the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sat Mar 8 00:29:09 2014

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Phyrle perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:166

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Phyrle (Anonymous)Sat 08-Mar-14 11:25 AM
Charter member
#119733, "Shout Out"
In response to Reply #0

Want to say thanks to all the players who helped this characater along the way. I have to admit the role I wrote for this character was very non linear because I didn't want to have many restrictions as this was my first char in a really long time, but I totally enjoyed it and wished I could have somehow incorporated it more into my gameplay.

Eralsodiz, all I need to say is: HAIL! Sindy, you were awesome to me. Vree, you were also awesome to me. Tansi, thanks for always letting me lead us into disaster. Could never spell your name, but Guargox was a great help to this char as well, and pretty much anyone from the Island (Saphina, Zere, etc). I also have to mention Barakkus, for always giving the heads up. And Crolx, for always playing along.

Pretty much any lowbie orc I happened to interact with was met with a lot of enjoyment at least from my end.

If I missed anyone I'm sorry, because this character wouldn't have made it without all of you.. Any suggestions I'd much appreciate...

sklynjung (Anonymous)Fri 14-Mar-14 06:04 PM
Charter member
#119772, "Thanks. love KOV."
In response to Reply #1

Too bad I didnt stick around to show that newb orc some tricks. =(

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119727 Previous topic | Next topic