Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jienli the Grand Mistress of Artis..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119715
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Mar-14 08:28 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119715, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jienli the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Magistrate of Galadon"

Fri Mar 7 19:20:58 2014

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Jienli perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:77

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Colospgsbryan (Jienli) (Anonymous)Sat 08-Mar-14 11:53 PM
Charter member
#119737, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jienli the Grand Mistress of A..."
In response to Reply #0

So, the short and sweet of it. I was having more frustration than fun and it was showing in the character. Add on top of that I've got my business is finally on the verge of a big break through I decided I didn't need this distraction any longer. This was my first hero bard and I did enjoy it. I didn't realize just how tanky bards could be at hero. Alicade you were crazy knowledgeable and fun to be around. You helped me a good bit, thanks for that. Vree, you always made things interesting and I felt very comfortable when you logged on. I wouldn't like to be on the opposite side of your dagger! You two I interacted with the most. I don't have much time to write much more write now. If someone has something to say, please do and I'll try to respond. Take care all.

Quarissa, sorry for my over reaction and falsely blaming you for that. My bad. I felt like an ass. You were scary and after that I always had an escape option ready if I was nightgaunted again. I hadn't fought a conjurer in a long, long time and thought the threshold for being taken was lower. I learned the hard way!

Quarissa (Anonymous)Sun 09-Mar-14 12:26 AM
Charter member
#119738, "I was tempted"
In response to Reply #2

You had stuff that was better than mine, but I don't full or near-full ever, probably not very IC, but I feel like an ass OOC if I take more than just a few items. Most of the time, I'd take coins and one or two things. When you went berserk I came very near to breaking role probably to help you figure it out. I shouldn't be helpful. But this is a game played by real people, so Not Being an Ass helps everyone in my worldview.

P.S. I do have an IC twinkle on it - the Voice is above trinkets, if I strip the Profane, they will not learn the error of their way in the illusion of rage. I burn the fog, not replace it with another fog.

GLWYN!

Colospgsbryan (Jienli) (Anonymous)Sun 09-Mar-14 03:15 PM
Charter member
#119740, "RE: I was tempted"
In response to Reply #3

I was an ass and would have deserved it there. As I said, I had other #### weighing in and affecting my time IC. Sorry about that, I'm usually not an ass. Keeping on rocking it dude.

DallevianFri 07-Mar-14 10:06 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119717, "say what?"
In response to Reply #0

cool player. I guess I can delete my guy now too and feel less guilty

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119715 Previous topic | Next topic