Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Socapex Avorak the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119628
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 04-Mar-14 08:08 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119628, "(DELETED) [SCION] Socapex Avorak the Arcane"

Tue Mar 4 19:01:42 2014

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Socapex perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:transmuter
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:159

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HomardTue 04-Mar-14 08:13 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119629, "Became a chore."
In response to Reply #0

I never delete, but I was just over this one and real life kept getting in the way, so rather than keep the spot I figured it was time to go.

The Good:
Groakus: Loved you, started losing interest when you deleted.

Halifan: Awesome, awesome. Wish we could have hung out more.

Heralds: I think I spent more time in the Inn than the Chasm for a while when there were like 3 Scions. You guys never let me down.

The Bad:
I hadn't played in months and didn't realize that the IMM I wanted to follow was dormant.

I took too many flaws and it turned it from an ideal build to a meh build.

Hunting for Aura wand became an obsession leading to many PvE deaths and even though I took Aura Attunement, it was just a bummer. This is despite the fact that I had ABS at least 80% of the time because of limited sources, but I wanted to find mine and I let it get the best of me.

All in all it was just not as much fun as it should have been.

Thank you, everyone.

Marlannan (Anonymous)Wed 05-Mar-14 12:51 PM
Charter member
#119638, "RE: Became a chore."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go. You were always fun to have popping in. Hope to see you in the fields soon enough again.

HomardWed 05-Mar-14 01:12 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#119639, "My favorite Herald!"
In response to Reply #2

I wanted to put you in by name, but I knew I'd mangle the spelling and I was in too much of a rush to check my logs.

I liked you so much that I was periodically gathering things and thinking "I'll give this to Marlannan," then deciding that it really wasn't very evil of me, so I'd just despoil it.

My eventual goal was to get you so sure of yourself that you'd agree to raid Battle with me.

Keep it up.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119628 Previous topic | Next topic