Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of Fait..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119480
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 27-Feb-14 08:55 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119480, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of Faith, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris"

Thu Feb 27 19:46:21 2014

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Nalaya perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:151

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of ..., Nalaya (Anonymous), 28-Feb-14 07:00 AM, #1
     Reply I knew you had a sweet spot for the Toad!, Voszoad (Anonymous), 28-Feb-14 07:55 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of ..., Strienat, 28-Feb-14 08:55 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of ..., Yegrut (Anonymous), 28-Feb-14 12:03 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of ..., Jalrandar (Anonymous), 28-Feb-14 01:50 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of ..., Qintaris (Anonymous), 01-Mar-14 02:25 PM, #6

Nalaya (Anonymous)Fri 28-Feb-14 07:00 AM
Charter member
#119490, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of ..."
In response to Reply #0

This was a very interesting character. It was my first shaman and i had fun with it. Firstly a big shout out to Rayihn and Strienat for the interaction with this character and challenging her.

Ultimately I honestly grew bored with this character, i've always had trouble playing good characters with longevity and i believe when you get to feel like logging in is a chore it is time to hang it up, especially in a leader position so another person can have an opportunity rather then just sit on it.

I had a blast in outlander and think you all are fantastic to play with.

Call-outs:

Foedett/Voszoad: You guys were awesome and i enjoyed our interactions. I tried to watch you ooc Voz for some pointers since i was so new to shamans. Foedett you're traps rock and i liken you akin to a bard in terms of cabal warfare. Very valuable and fun to be around.

Yegrut: Interesting character who has evolved through Nalaya's life. You were always willing to help and were alot of fun.

Mog: I think you were my favorite outlander you made me chuckle alot and you were mean in a fight.

Qintaris: Our play times didn't mesh much but we had some fun battles. Another interesting character and i had alot of respect for you as an enemy. Thanks for the high priest offer. lol.

Halifan: I always knew it was time to keep all of my buffs up when you were around. Once you decided to kill someone they usually died.

Einrai: I really liked the backstory our characters had going on and it added an interesting dynamic that you seldom see in enemies. It was enjoyable.

Vree: You are annoying but a very well-played thief. Kudos!

Well i'm probably forgetting people but thanks everyone for a positive CF experience with this character.

Voszoad (Anonymous)Fri 28-Feb-14 07:55 AM
Charter member
#119493, "I knew you had a sweet spot for the Toad!"
In response to Reply #1

Now who is going to bear his children? Great character from what I saw
and a solid presence. You were definitely what was needed to balance out the comedy relief that Foedett and I brought to the tree, though
that made you the target at times unfortunately. I'm not sure how much
you gained watching me to get pointers on the Shaman class, as the toad
was my first shaman, hope I brought some kind of insight that helped.

Awesome job all around!!

Croooooooaaaak!!!

StrienatFri 28-Feb-14 08:55 AM
Member since 23rd Dec 2013
76 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119496, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of ..."
In response to Reply #1

I hate that you lost interest in the character but I am glad you enjoyed the interactions. I could see your times drop and was watching for you hoping that you might get reinvigorated but unfortunately it was not so. I am glad I was around to have chosen you as Sunwarden, giving you that job was giving you something that was going to be a pretty hard thing to run with as Outlander is really pretty full of neturals and evils and its definately hard to pull in the good show from away from the Fort pull. I enjoyed our interactions and felt you did very well with what you did when I could watch. Good luck with your next.

Yegrut (Anonymous)Fri 28-Feb-14 12:03 PM
Charter member
#119505, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of ..."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go, I know its hard being a lightwalker in the Tree right now but we need some...ah well...hope you come back to the Tree and either way GLWYN

Jalrandar (Anonymous)Fri 28-Feb-14 01:50 PM
Charter member
#119518, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of ..."
In response to Reply #1

I think I remembering saying something about you would delete once things went south.

My first interaction with you was you complaining about a level 43 Maligor not coming to recover against four hero outlanders (two with insects) which kinda soured me from the get go.

Anyway to me it seemed like Nalaya like being around when things were going well (numbers on your side), but got frustrated quickly if outlander lost the upper hand.

Qintaris (Anonymous)Sat 01-Mar-14 02:25 PM
Charter member
#119528, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nalaya Egeria the Heroine of ..."
In response to Reply #1

I go out of town and come back to find two of my best enemies gone.

I very much respected Nalaya. You would go against odds. Even if it was certain doom, and never complained.

I liked that we could attack each others courage, you with talk of tribunal aid and me with fortress and it was never complaining, just strong RP.

You took solo fights and from what I saw played outlander and you role well. You really seemed to stand by your convictions.

GLOYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119480 Previous topic | Next topic