Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Zerliae Del'kireas the Paragon of Fort..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119363
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Feb-14 11:44 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119363, "(DELETED) [None] Zerliae Del'kireas the Paragon of Fortitude, Destuvian Templar"

Mon Feb 10 22:36:08 2014

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Zerliae perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:104

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Was definitely a fun ride., Onewingedangel, 12-Feb-14 02:59 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Was definitely a fun ride., Vilhazarog, 12-Feb-14 09:31 PM, #2
     Reply Wish it could have ended different, Destuvius, 12-Feb-14 09:45 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Wish it could have ended different, Qintaris (Anonymous), 13-Feb-14 12:35 AM, #4
     Reply What is healing hand of order? /NT, Evelinn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-14 03:06 PM, #5
          Reply Best leave it a mystery. Somethings should remain secre..., Tesline, 25-Feb-14 10:34 PM, #6

OnewingedangelWed 12-Feb-14 02:59 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119376, "Was definitely a fun ride."
In response to Reply #0

I had loads of fun with the RP, even some of the destruction that was reaped on me after I lost my supps/dedication. It just killed my drive once I learned I couldn't stay a paladin and get some supps back. I would've been fine with like, 5 or so supps and my dedication, completely weakened, but with a chance to do something PK or PvE wise.

Destuvius - I really enjoyed our interactions, I only hoped that with as much as I bugged you (I feel I may have been overbearing sometimes, but I understand you had some RL life going on). I only hope with all that you actually enjoyed getting to speak with me. I understand about the whole not being able to stay a pally thing, but it sort of destroyed my whole concept, although that's not really your fault. Sorry if I dissapoint with this, though. Also, I loved Healing Hand of Order, I felt much more useful with just that in my arsenal.

Qintaris - Sorry we didn't talk much, liked you from the RP standpoint we had, and thanks for the midnight armor and the black hammer.

Ergoth - Liked our RP sessions, I also liked your work, fastness and folly. Well written, well done all around from my viewpoint.

Other Imperials - I'm glad some of you began trusting me enough to help with things, sorry I wasn't much help.

Graekogar - Stunning RP from you when you were with me. I'll miss the back and forth we had.

Pretty sure I'm forgetting things, but if anyone has anything to say, just mention it, and I'll reply.

VilhazarogWed 12-Feb-14 09:31 PM
Member since 30th Aug 2012
192 posts
#119378, "RE: Was definitely a fun ride."
In response to Reply #1

If it's any consolation, Destuvius was on your side to allow you to get some sups back. However, most of a paladin's supplications make no sense on an evil character, and paladin's are hard-coded so that they can't take the oath so it would have required a code change to get you into Empire. Honestly, I don't believe it makes any sense to give an evil character his supplications back and still call him a paladin, and several of the other imms felt the same way. We were willing to flip you to AP or shaman but you didn't want that so... you were stuck, sorry.

DestuviusWed 12-Feb-14 09:45 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#119379, "Wish it could have ended different"
In response to Reply #1

The timing towards the end was far from ideal. Real life has had some twists and turns for me that have made it much more difficult to invest the time and energy like I had at the beginning. And I did not find you to be annoying at all, I actually enjoyed every bit of our interactions and only wish I could have given you more of the attention that you deserved.

As far as the whole staying a paladin but being evil, I was trying to do whatever I could with it because I knew that was what *you* wanted for the character. Like Vilhaz said though, it wasn't really something that would make sense in any stretch of the world of CF.

I had feared this would happen after I told you that it wouldn't be possible to stay a paladin, and sadly it did, but I hope that you had fun with all of the other stuff that went through your char.

Qintaris (Anonymous)Thu 13-Feb-14 12:35 AM
Charter member
#119380, "RE: Wish it could have ended different"
In response to Reply #3

I loved that you went for this idea and really liked the thought of a Destuvian paladin Order. Your RP was great and I apologize for not being able to speak more. But our conversation at the Asylum was a lot of fun. I get why it couldn't happen but it would have been really great to have maybe just a couple Healy sups,sanc then a paladin dedication. I think it would have really added to the game to have an evil paladin. I mean if you can make a AP rager...

Anyway, Really we'll done.

Evelinn (Anonymous)Mon 24-Feb-14 03:06 PM
Charter member
#119446, "What is healing hand of order? /NT"
In response to Reply #1

Don't see a help file, could you please explain what this skill does?

TeslineTue 25-Feb-14 10:34 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
#119457, "Best leave it a mystery. Somethings should remain secre..."
In response to Reply #5

But my guess it is a skill that heals people.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119363 Previous topic | Next topic