Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Eumridae Rildron the Dai Sensei ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119336
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 08-Feb-14 10:25 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119336, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Eumridae Rildron the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord"

Sat Feb 8 09:19:19 2014

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Eumridae perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:135

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CinderSun 09-Feb-14 09:14 AM
Member since 29th Apr 2010
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119349, "Was fun"
In response to Reply #0

First, let me say that I love the Empire. Easily my favorite cabal. That being said - Right now Empire is so boring that the last couple weeks of log ins made me realize how much I'm just not interested in CF these days.

I had a great time. Didn't particularly want to be the Shadow Lord, but after Morrow deleted I think there were like three whole Shadows, and I was the only one that was even close to hero. I did my best to offer the Oath to everyone I could, but I know I contributed to one of the most MIA councils I've seen in a while, so I couldn't blame folks for not being interested since I wasn't very interested myself. Hehe.

I started the character off as an undisciplined, mouthy child and tried to work into a more even-tempered, political adult. Later on in the character, there was a very clear difference in relationship between those I met before and after about level 40.

I'm not sure I ever really talked to Destivius, though I'm sure I was watched here and there. Thanks to whatever IMM gave me my last name.

Qint & Ergoth - You guys are great to run around with, even when Qint's being all flighty and indecisive, or running from fights at nearly full health.

Halifan/Dwybean - As far as fights, you two were in the same grouping for me. Always super happy to fight you guys. I think Halifan got me once or twice, but I can't remember if Dwy did ever manage to kill me, but there we a few really close calls! On the RP side of things, Halifan, you don't deserve to be compared to Dwy in that department, since I saw nothing but great RP from you, even if it was between enemies.

Sag/Yvain - We clearly have about the same option of how imperials should carry themselves and what's expected, so it was pretty easy for us to get along. Sag was one of my best friends near the end there, even though we started off so rough.

Morrow - WHY did you delete. Missed you being around immediately, we had a lot of fun.

Shadows - Sorry that I wasn't around much for you folks.

Old(duergar) - You'll be missed, hon!

Vic - You've come SUCH a long way. I was so happy to see you hit your stride, even though it meant me getting my ass kicked.

I just woke up, so I can't think of anyone else at the moment. I might come back and add more later, but sorry if I forgot you.
Please feel free to post here, and I'll post back as I can.

Past chars - Eraefh, Ophanelu, Myrakie

Qintaris (Anonymous)Mon 10-Feb-14 12:25 AM
Charter member
#119354, "RE: Was fun"
In response to Reply #1

This saddens me. You were the most involved, at least note wise, and by laying down rules for your sect, of all the Council. I really enjoyed you as Shadow Lord. Just a good character. Sorry to see you go.

CinderMon 10-Feb-14 04:19 PM
14 posts
#119359, "Qint"
In response to Reply #2

I was really trying to bolster the Shadow Sect with some RP, and keep them out of trouble with all your rules and notes.

The few times I saw you, it was fun to run around together.
I think I have a few logs of us kicking some ass, so remind me when you delete and I can post those.

Have fun. Thanks for the note.

Oldda (Anonymous)Mon 10-Feb-14 06:54 AM
Charter member
#119356, "RE: Was fun"
In response to Reply #1

We did quite some stuff together - not gone just yet, just busy
Hope to see you back soon man! GLWYN

CinderMon 10-Feb-14 04:20 PM
14 posts
#119360, "Old!"
In response to Reply #3

We started off pretty strong, but didn't have the same play times at all. It was GREAT at low levels to have another girl kicking around the Palace. Great Blade, and I wish you the best.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119336 Previous topic | Next topic