Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Graekogar Veri'tellum the Champion..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119325
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Feb-14 02:55 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119325, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Graekogar Veri'tellum the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar"

Fri Feb 7 13:48:43 2014

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Graekogar perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:235

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Graekogar Veri'tellum the Cham..., Retan, 07-Feb-14 05:44 PM, #1
     Reply Too bad, I liked you., Worogha (Anonymous), 07-Feb-14 09:55 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Too bad, I liked you., Retan, 08-Feb-14 06:22 AM, #4
     Reply My Brother from another Mother., Risgran (Anonymous), 07-Feb-14 10:34 PM, #3
     Reply RE: My Brother from another Mother., Retan, 08-Feb-14 06:26 AM, #5
     Reply Great character..., Voszoad (Anonymous), 08-Feb-14 07:53 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Graekogar Veri'tellum the Cham..., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 10-Feb-14 07:11 PM, #7

RetanFri 07-Feb-14 05:44 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119326, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Graekogar Veri'tellum the Cham..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey everyone! I felt like it was just time to delete here. I have got busy IRL and just felt the delete would have been better then auto.

This was my third paladin, first empower for Baer, first baer tatt, first monk, first maran. I have to say that it was awesome. I believe that if I come back it will be another monk, probably dwarf, maybe a loner, though I am not sure. I ended with 15 PK wins I believe, though I don't have to money to get the PBF so I probably wont be finding out for sure.

My goals for Grae:

Learn to PK better, completed. I felt that my skill increased greatly with Graekogar.

Learn about Baer's religion, completed. I got the tatt, which makes that my second tatt only to Whiysdan.

Maran, completed. I had hopes but again didn't expect it to come as quickly as it did.

Goodbyes:

Baerinika - This was my second time trying out your religion, though my first empowerment for Baer. Kalgranesh didn't get very deep into your religion, but I felt like I learned a lot with Graekogar. I hit a bit of a wall after the tatt on things to speak with you about. Not your fault, I just didn't have a deep plan. To be honest I did not expect a tatt or a second virtue, so thank you for that! Keep doing the good work!

Yuolud and Deaer- So proud of you two for making it to Avatar. Keep up the good work and show us what you can do for the game! Also, thank you both for all of the help, RP, and fun times!

Ama...Cardinal! - You were a study force for Graekogar in the early years of his life. Thanks for all the help with Baer's religion and all the fun hunting!

Risgran- You are awesome. Just everything about you makes you a perfect captain. Like you said several times, we were like brothers. A giant, evil-wrecking ball of beard and blue skin. Do me a favor and keep up the good work, try not to become one of those leaders who doesn't show up. Thanks for everything you did for me.

Caldysais - Didn't see you much, and at first I thought you were one of those who only showed up once for ten mintues every five days. I later realised that wasn't the case and that our times just didn't mesh all the time. You were what I thought of as a stereotypical marshall, all about killing, nothing much else. Keep it up, and if it is possible, try to be around on non-normal times for yourself, it helps the morale of the others.

Enemies:

Gawlar- I hated you IC. HATED you lol. I got my lastname from a time when I almost dropped you in the graveyard when you had a pocket healer. I died, but I think I was given the lastname out of pity or surprise that I lasted as long as I did. Also the thing when you Fulled me to get your sword... My role was almost half focused on not caring at all about armor and when you did that it only helped me RP out that side. If it wasn't that way and I was a neutral, I might have done it out of not wanted to go regear.

Hexugar- Dude... Nothing, absolutely nothing could be done to you from my end. You are surely skilled in fighting and had my number almost every single time. Great work.

Ranzigon - Had a ton of fun fighting you, we were an even match if both were fully prepped. I got you, you got me. It was great.

Voszoad- Congrats! You were a lot like Ranzigon. Sometimes I had you if you would have stayed, other times I got ripped up by those poisons. Great work and a class act every time I met you.

If I missed you I apologize, there were a lot of people that I had a ton of fun with. Thanks for being a part of Graekogar's story!

Noic, Kalgranesh, Rakdrek, Graenmar, Tinwold, Fenarum, and now Graekogar

Worogha (Anonymous)Fri 07-Feb-14 09:55 PM
Charter member
#119329, "Too bad, I liked you."
In response to Reply #1

I always thought monks were mana intensive, but you seemed to do really well with a combo of slow potions and smart maneuvering. Enjoying fighting with you and interacting. Take care.

RetanSat 08-Feb-14 06:22 AM
218 posts
#119332, "RE: Too bad, I liked you."
In response to Reply #2

Worogha! I enjoyed our times together as well. You are right monk is mana intensive, but the giant didn't do to bad, and I had risgran teaching me the times to use those potions . Keep up the good work!

Risgran (Anonymous)Fri 07-Feb-14 10:34 PM
Charter member
#119331, "My Brother from another Mother."
In response to Reply #1

Man I loved you. We grew in the Fortress together, I was happy to try and impart what wisdom I could. It was hard sometimes to not say, "No, do this because X." You really grew into the class. Paladins are easy street in a lot of ways, but very tough landing the kill. Everyone will tell you wrath spam = easy kill. Most of them haven't played many paladins. Monks, are a whole playstyle unto themselves. At first I was worried, having played a few, that you wouldn't shine as well with your Race, but you did. I will tell you that learning the class as a Storm, switching to dwarf, and you'll wonder why it seems so easy. Dwarf is by far the best race in my opinion for monks, so when you do come back, try dwarf monk, you'll be happy you did. Your RP was stellar, your take on gear and/or losing gear was nice, it helped keep me on an even keel sometimes. Have fun with your next.

RetanSat 08-Feb-14 06:26 AM
218 posts
#119333, "RE: My Brother from another Mother."
In response to Reply #3

What can I say, you were and are awesome. I cannot express that enough. I did the storm thing because I didn't want the cookie cutter monk, but I really wanted to try monk. The honestly wasn't horrible at all. My mana pool was low, but with some +mana gear I was good to go. I imagine with the dwarf I would have been able to last slightly longer, but it was a fun ride. Keep trucking on man, your rocking it. Also, don't worry about gear! LOL

Voszoad (Anonymous)Sat 08-Feb-14 07:53 AM
Charter member
#119334, "Great character..."
In response to Reply #1

Pretty cool character all around, and just like you said, it seemed
when we fought it could of swung either way at any moment. I think
Voszoad brought equal opportunity to the fort when it involved causing
some chaos. One of the reasons I started taking the orb was to further
that along and throw a big wrench into the whole "fortlander" stigma.

Great job and come on back!!

Crooooooaaaak!!!

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Mon 10-Feb-14 07:11 PM
Charter member
#119361, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Graekogar Veri'tellum the Cham..."
In response to Reply #1

I was pleased with your progress in the religion and in the war. Our talks and walks will be missed.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119325 Previous topic | Next topic