Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Keijrai the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119289
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 03-Feb-14 01:04 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119289, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Keijrai the Dweller of the Wilds"

Mon Feb 3 11:58:07 2014

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Keijrai perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:81

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Boring boring boring., Dallevian, 03-Feb-14 02:40 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Boring boring boring., Ishuntal (Anonymous), 03-Feb-14 03:51 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Boring boring boring., Eskelian, 03-Feb-14 04:36 PM, #3
     Reply Nah., Dallevian, 03-Feb-14 05:01 PM, #4
          Reply Just going from my experience..., Eskelian, 03-Feb-14 08:04 PM, #5
     Reply You complain yet you keep playing rangers? nt, CD, 03-Feb-14 09:46 PM, #6
     Reply I couldn't justify playing at a ratio of 1 hour of logi..., Vonzamir, 04-Feb-14 07:23 PM, #7

DallevianMon 03-Feb-14 02:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119291, "Boring boring boring."
In response to Reply #0

I couldn't justify playing at a ratio of 1 hour of login to 1 minute of pk action. I have better things to do. Well, I will find better things to do, at least.

I enjoy CF but it stopped being Thunderdome 13 years ago. Too much cautiousness. Too much wandering all over the world to try and find someone who runs away at the first 'where' sighting.

The worst part of it all was being a ranger and never really getting to use my home terrain, much less fight in the wilderness. The majority of all my skirmishes were in civilized. CF is just in a sad place - we need more shamanman!

Thanks to Nep for tweaking hunters. It is still the worst expertise but now some of the skills at least perform the function intended at a satisfactory rate. But it's a weak arsenal all together.

Plains terrain is still the worst hometerrain, though, too. There's no denying that.

My roleplay wasn't all that great. I forgot Keijrai was an evil liar most of the time. He just liked killing.

Hexugar (Hey Sugar). Glad you got Drillmaster, should have had it over a week ago. You were the only boon to the Village once Klib deleted.

Crraya, I'm sure you're a boon too but I only saw you twice. Different playtimes I think.

Haans, good times.

Aaqren, good times.

Serra, quit getting locked in Organia. I'm not going to spend 10 minutes getting you out when I only have 30 to play for lunch.

Klib, thanks for the induct. I would have liked running around with you once I got my feet wet more.

Iebala, good luck.

Ishuntal, you impressed me several times. Best to you.

Enemies. I don't really have any memorable enemies. I wanted action so I tried to get some whenever I could. Halifan and Dwybaen were my favorites to fight.

I may come back in the summer and play around. But. Not in the mood or mind to devote another 50+ hours for no tangible entertainment.

"Here we are now, entertain us"

Ishuntal (Anonymous)Mon 03-Feb-14 03:51 PM
Charter member
#119293, "RE: Boring boring boring."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks. I got a very confident vibe from you and from what I saw from you the vibe fit. Thanks for saving me with your herbs those times. At least one of those times I would have been dead for certain without it.

EskelianMon 03-Feb-14 04:36 PM
2023 posts
#119294, "RE: Boring boring boring."
In response to Reply #1

"I couldn't justify playing at a ratio of 1 hour of login to 1 minute of pk action. I have better things to do. Well, I will find better things to do, at least.

I enjoy CF but it stopped being Thunderdome 13 years ago. Too much cautiousness. Too much wandering all over the world to try and find someone who runs away at the first 'where' sighting."

This is entirely and 100% because you were a ranger . Of course you're not going to be able to get fights. Roll a non-Tribunal, non-Nexus, non-Herald, non-Outlander (or at least don't stay camo'd all day) warrior and you'll get plenty, plenty of fights.

DallevianMon 03-Feb-14 05:01 PM
1639 posts
#119295, "Nah."
In response to Reply #3

I ran around everywhere and was camo'd for such a small portion of my life (pee breaks!). I fought in cities/roads a lot, wherever and whenever, to the point that it would be soon be a detriment to wilderness familiarity. A lot of time visible...

EskelianMon 03-Feb-14 08:04 PM
2023 posts
#119298, "Just going from my experience..."
In response to Reply #4

I have chars that I haven't been able to go afk for over an hour because I'm dodging fights. I've got some airform gunning for me and this dude keeps gating to me and I got gaunted just a minute ago and there's wrath on me so some paladin keeps tracking the wicked every time I teleport...etc.

I have definitely not had the experience that it was impossible to get a fight .

But I also don't really play stealth characters.

CDMon 03-Feb-14 09:46 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2012
277 posts
#119300, "You complain yet you keep playing rangers? nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

VonzamirTue 04-Feb-14 07:23 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
#119305, "I couldn't justify playing at a ratio of 1 hour of logi..."
In response to Reply #1

If you play Empire or Scion you get considerably more than this.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119289 Previous topic | Next topic