Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ulfiy Hammer-shield the Champion o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119262
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 02-Feb-14 11:10 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119262, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ulfiy Hammer-shield the Champion of Warfare"

Sun Feb 2 10:04:07 2014

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Ulfiy perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:91

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ulfiy Hammer-shield the Champi..., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 02-Feb-14 06:21 PM, #5
Reply Alright this wasn't due to anger or getting my ass kick..., Tesline, 02-Feb-14 11:16 AM, #1
     Reply Farewell, Tankard., Jals (Anonymous), 02-Feb-14 11:21 AM, #2
     Reply You made it fun, Risgran (Anonymous), 02-Feb-14 12:43 PM, #3
     Reply I hope it does too., Tesline, 02-Feb-14 07:19 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Alright this wasn't due to anger or getting my ass ..., Valanthiriel/Damenafleur (Anonymous), 02-Feb-14 05:21 PM, #4
     Reply I never hear of anyone joining the Marine Corps. Always..., Tesline, 02-Feb-14 07:17 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Alright this wasn't due to anger or getting my ass ..., Retan, 02-Feb-14 06:24 PM, #6

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Sun 02-Feb-14 06:21 PM
Charter member
#119277, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ulfiy Hammer-shield the Champi..."
In response to Reply #0

Well you were fun, kept me busy. Lovable drunken fool.

TeslineSun 02-Feb-14 11:15 AM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119264, "Alright this wasn't due to anger or getting my ass kick..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 02-Feb-14 11:16 AM

I am leaving in less than two months for bootcamp and this has been getting in the way of my training/going to poole/ect. Normally I wouldn't care but my run time is barely passing and I can't afford to slack off to play a game. I know I don't have the self discipline not to play a character I enjoy so I'm quitting this rather than fail with the Marine corps. Anyways this character was a hell of a lot of fun and it'll be my last hopefully for the next 6-9 months. Thanks for the early maranation and the help when stuff got frustrating. Also I was Lotaris.

Sincerely,
Dead not sleeping.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Jals (Anonymous)Sun 02-Feb-14 11:21 AM
Charter member
#119265, "Farewell, Tankard."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for the rumbled we had did have together. Hopefully I was able to help you like I try to do for others.

I didn't much care for Lotaris and his squabble-speech but he made for some entertaining attempts on imperials. Some were down right close. Nifty traps you all set up as well.

Risgran (Anonymous)Sun 02-Feb-14 12:43 PM
Charter member
#119268, "You made it fun"
In response to Reply #1

Man you seemed suicidal most times, but i understand the want for constant action. You had stones the size of boulders that's for sure. Hope all goes well in boot. See you when you get back.

TeslineSun 02-Feb-14 07:19 PM
582 posts
#119282, "I hope it does too."
In response to Reply #3

My character was actually trying to kill himself due to guilt over his lost brother. It is why he had no fear of death because there was nothing left in life for him but he wasn't the type to go out without at least fighting.

Valanthiriel/Damenafleur (Anonymous)Sun 02-Feb-14 05:21 PM
Charter member
#119272, "RE: Alright this wasn't due to anger or getting my ass ..."
In response to Reply #1

Sounds like me when I was playing Valanthiriel right before boot camp, definitely making the right decision you want to be prepared for boot...especially marine corps boot. Thanks for serving as well. I'm in the Navy going to school now to be a medical corpsman. Maybe one day to be your "Doc".

TeslineSun 02-Feb-14 07:17 PM
582 posts
#119281, "I never hear of anyone joining the Marine Corps. Always..."
In response to Reply #4

I actually thought about doing the medical corps but the navy recruiter completely turned me off and the uniform no offense is a bit flamboyant. Truly that is just my take on it not trying to be a ####.

RetanSun 02-Feb-14 06:24 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
#119278, "RE: Alright this wasn't due to anger or getting my ass ..."
In response to Reply #1

As a veteran of the USN, I wish you luck with boot camp. The days are long but the weeks are short. Hang in tight and learn everything you can.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119262 Previous topic | Next topic