Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Thierry the Dai Sensei of the Miyama..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119260
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 02-Feb-14 05:35 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119260, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Thierry the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Sensational Bartender of the Eternal Star"

Sun Feb 2 04:27:06 2014

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Thierry perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:203

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

xrusMon 03-Feb-14 05:52 PM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119296, "You seemed very new, right?"
In response to Reply #0

I liked to help you learn your char more, but I never found a chance (And who am I to teach another player?)

But one hint. As an assassin, you need to work on 'how you can hide as soon as you flee from a mob and stay hidden (Not binding wounds for example) and to stay hidden by refreshing your sneak as soon as you hide.

I saw you twice. When you were at 10-20 and when you were >45. You had a great progress. I hope you have had fun and be back with something else very soon.

GLWYN

Marlannan (Anonymous)Mon 03-Feb-14 03:15 PM
Charter member
#119292, "sad to see you go..."
In response to Reply #0

I'll agree with the big guy and say you sure got a hell of a lot better as time went on. Early on there was some fear of dragging you to dangerous places, since you were likely to move in some direction or dust something that would get us all killed.

Later on, not so much of that.

You were a lot of fun though, and I hope to see you around again in another form.

WhiysdanMon 03-Feb-14 12:54 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119288, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Thierry the Dai Sensei of the Mi..."
In response to Reply #0

I saw a ton of growth out of this character. Well done in sticking with things and really learning a lot and getting better. I hope you had fun.

=w=

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119260 Previous topic | Next topic