Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Nopilopil Nootropil the Vanguard..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119153
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 27-Jan-14 08:25 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119153, "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Nopilopil Nootropil the Vanguard of Law, Honored Tribunal, Provost Magistrate"

Mon Jan 27 19:19:36 2014

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Nopilopil perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:751

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Nopilopil Nootropil the Vang..., Lirionael (Anonymous), 31-Jan-14 09:03 PM, #40
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Nopilopil Nootropil the Vang..., Nerplunkt/Rydell/Mirozah (Anonymous), 28-Jan-14 11:04 AM, #16
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Nopilopil Nootropil the Vang..., kolb, 28-Jan-14 05:58 PM, #33
Reply Good Job., Umiron, 27-Jan-14 09:20 PM, #5
Reply RE: Good Job., kolb, 28-Jan-14 06:03 PM, #34
Reply Excellent Character, Bemused, 27-Jan-14 08:46 PM, #2
Reply Took a while.., kolb, 27-Jan-14 08:45 PM, #1
     Reply Well done nt, Gilut Fargyth (Anonymous), 27-Jan-14 09:14 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Well done nt, kolb, 28-Jan-14 04:55 PM, #22
     Reply cosign. nt, Eldan (Anonymous), 29-Jan-14 04:50 AM, #37
     Reply Excellent job, great to interact with over, Dallevian, 27-Jan-14 09:15 PM, #4
     Reply enjoyed fighting/chatting with you as Chaille n/t, silat, 27-Jan-14 09:47 PM, #6
     Reply RE: enjoyed fighting/chatting with you as Chaille n/t, kolb, 28-Jan-14 04:58 PM, #23
     Reply RE: Took a while.., Valendil (Anonymous), 27-Jan-14 10:02 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Took a while.., kolb, 28-Jan-14 05:04 PM, #24
          Reply RE: Took a while.., Valendil (Anonymous), 28-Jan-14 05:15 PM, #27
     Reply I cannot believe you got a quest form with NO ROLE!!!, satchmo (Anonymous), 27-Jan-14 10:20 PM, #8
     Reply True to form..., Lyristeon, 28-Jan-14 09:56 AM, #13
     Reply Part of me thinks..., Eskelian, 28-Jan-14 11:31 AM, #17
          Reply RE: Part of me thinks..., ordasen, 29-Jan-14 08:42 AM, #39
     Reply How can you tell this?, crsweeney, 28-Jan-14 10:56 AM, #15
     Reply This may shock you...., Sarien, 28-Jan-14 11:42 AM, #20
          Reply thanks for clarifying , crsweeney, 28-Jan-14 06:49 PM, #35
     Reply RE: I cannot believe you got a quest form with NO ROLE!..., kolb, 28-Jan-14 05:07 PM, #25
     Reply RE: Took a while.., Kalageadon, 27-Jan-14 10:46 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Took a while.., kolb, 28-Jan-14 05:14 PM, #26
     Reply Now who am I going to torment.., Voszoad (Anonymous), 27-Jan-14 11:45 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Now who am I going to torment.., kolb, 28-Jan-14 05:21 PM, #28
     Reply Nops!, Bharhum (Anonymous), 28-Jan-14 09:40 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Nops!, kolb, 28-Jan-14 05:23 PM, #29
     Reply Bulette, Lyristeon, 28-Jan-14 09:54 AM, #12
     Reply Hey Lyr, Dallevian, 28-Jan-14 10:07 AM, #14
     Reply Thank the entire staff and players for that., Lyristeon, 28-Jan-14 11:31 AM, #18
     Reply RE: Bulette, kolb, 28-Jan-14 05:35 PM, #30
     Reply Mongoose is ####!, Halifan (Anonymous), 28-Jan-14 11:33 AM, #19
     Reply RE: Mongoose is ####!, kolb, 28-Jan-14 05:42 PM, #31
     Reply RE: Took a while.., keriel (Anonymous), 28-Jan-14 12:09 PM, #21
     Reply RE: Took a while.., kolb, 28-Jan-14 05:53 PM, #32
     Reply Too bad our times didn't match enough, Einrai (Anonymous), 29-Jan-14 01:07 AM, #36
     Reply God... there was nothing i could do against you., Crraya (Anonymous), 29-Jan-14 08:28 AM, #38

Lirionael (Anonymous)Fri 31-Jan-14 09:03 PM
Charter member
#119246, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Nopilopil Nootropil the Vang..."
In response to Reply #0

It was ages ago last summer/fall when I had an Outlander (wood elf bard) that kept running into you both in the Spire and in the Tree. You were a royal pain to kill so one of my favorite moments in that characters life was getting you once in the Tree when you and a storm giant warrior came to take the fetish against me. And trying to retrieve against you was a pain in the posterior that ended with me leaving more than one of my own corpses by the Captain.

Well done for sticking it out to age death as a Tribunal and for being a formidable foe back during Lirionael's time.

Nerplunkt/Rydell/Mirozah (Anonymous)Tue 28-Jan-14 11:04 AM
Charter member
#119171, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Nopilopil Nootropil the Vang..."
In response to Reply #0

I've interacted with you across many characters!

I was always, always impressed with how you would just charge into
a group of villagers, and attack the scions, who were attacking the fortress.

You didn't care. You just went in for the criminal. Even as Rydell I had to take care of a few people you were trying to 'bring to justice'.

I absolutely loved this. THIS is what Tribunal is about! Great Character!

I enjoyed our Tussles! GLWYN!!

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 05:58 PM
Member since 16th Jul 2007
76 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119188, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Nopilopil Nootropil the Vang..."
In response to Reply #16

I just felt that for anyone to respect the Tribunal, it would have to come from top down. And when I was made Provost, there was no question that no matter where the criminals were, I had to make a play for them. I walked into some sticky situations but managed to get out of most of them. I'm glad that I got to experience dragon hunting with Rydell, and I wish that I had been there when you all finally took down Tiamat. Oh well. As for Mirozah, I just knew in the beginning that you would let me down and not keep to your word about hunting the other Magistrates or even me, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Still you were a threat to many, and with some better luck you probably would have gotten me eventually. You did have one of the best weapons against bulette. Soften kills any form with dam redux. Great cast of characters you had, glad to play with you.

UmironMon 27-Jan-14 09:20 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119158, "Good Job."
In response to Reply #0

Nopilopil was one of those guys that showed up for work on time every day, had a good attitude, and routinely did his job well. You were a reliable presence in Tribunal, which is something the cabal really needs in order to do well for very long.

I was a little uncertain what was going to happen to you when you uninducted yourself as it related to your age, and based on what I had been looking at I was anticipating that you had more time than you did. So thanks Arvam for jumping in when you somewhat unexpectedly age died and making sure you went out on a well-deserved high note.

Good luck on the next one. Keep up the good work.

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 06:03 PM
76 posts
#119189, "RE: Good Job."
In response to Reply #5

Thanks for that. I was basically just trying to be what you turned out to be. I thought it was funny that as I was going, here comes the perfect Imm that pretty much had all the ideals that I was trying to go along with. I kind of wish that I had spoken with you more and tried to develop more along the lines of your religion. But I didn't want to seem too wanting as a character that had already been given so much. And I have a confession to make. I thought that when I had removed myself I would have lost the leader aging and been dead quick. When I wasn't, I was actually kind of bummed. Not that I didn't enjoy all the time of Nopilopil but I was just ready for a different challenge. So after a few days I just decided to cheat death. So I went and got two of Azatodeth's rings. Apparently one wasn't enough to do it. So I did have some time left and it would have been interesting to see what would have happened but I just felt it was time for something new for me and for Tribunal. I know with all that surrounded me, they'll be just fine.

BemusedMon 27-Jan-14 08:46 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
665 posts
#119155, "Excellent Character"
In response to Reply #0

Definitely worthy of a quest form from what I saw. Well done.

kolbMon 27-Jan-14 08:45 PM
76 posts
#119154, "Took a while.."
In response to Reply #0

I started this one after Salpcha wanting something that wouldn't die as much. So I figured double defense shapeshifter would probably be something I could survive with. I had originally planned on going Tribunal, but some elf paladin trib got me killed in Maus and then left me in a hole. But after I had been a hero for a while, Blindev convinced me to join up anyway. Couldn't have made a better decision than that.

I really wasn't much of a threat to anyone until much later in the character. I mean pachyderm keeps you alive but it sure doesn't do much in the way of killing anyone. I'm pretty sure I only ever killed one criminal as pachyderm. I never really expected to be Provost so that was a treat. It was my first Provost and I apologize for all the times I forgot(especially in the first fifty or so hours of Provost) to put up the networks. I really didn't even try going after criminals until I got Provost either. For the first part of the character, I was pretty non-combative and mostly just stuck to the cities. But with Provost guards, I figured I should at least change that part of the character. No reason to just keep guards like that still. Heh.

I also was not expecting a quest form, that was another great surprise for me and another first. I wasn't anything special until I got that bulette. Which I'm pretty sure I got just for being around, because that's all I really had going for me. I just played the character at all times and sometimes I guess that's all it really takes to be recognized. Anyway. That form rocks and it definitely made me formidable.

I want to thank all the people that were around me, helping keep this game interesting and just generally being awesome. Also the Imms for stepping in to help keep the Spire going, and just for all the hard work you volunteer on keeping CF going. This is my second age death, but gnome provosts live a lot longer than arial thieves, so drop a line and I'll respond. Thanks.

Gilut Fargyth (Anonymous)Mon 27-Jan-14 09:14 PM
Charter member
#119156, "Well done nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 04:55 PM
76 posts
#119177, "RE: Well done nt"
In response to Reply #3

Thought you were an excellent villager and I still can't believe that I evaded that one cranial. I swear you came close to getting me a couple times like that and I just realized why it's always better to be in the guild for me.

Eldan (Anonymous)Wed 29-Jan-14 04:50 AM
Charter member
#119198, "cosign. nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

DallevianMon 27-Jan-14 09:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#119157, "Excellent job, great to interact with over"
In response to Reply #1

several characters. And kudos to leading Tribunal so well.

silatMon 27-Jan-14 09:47 PM
Member since 29th Jul 2011
153 posts
#119159, "enjoyed fighting/chatting with you as Chaille n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 04:58 PM
76 posts
#119178, "RE: enjoyed fighting/chatting with you as Chaille n/t"
In response to Reply #6

Had fun with the back and forth with you as well, one of the Outlanders whom I always expected to make a stand. Getting to fight so many neo-shamans was fun and I never really knew what to expect from them. There just wasn't much that shamans could do to me other than plague and energy drain spam. That was about the only viable tactic on me and for some reason the only one who ever really used it was Gagxoy. He also had the benefit of already being giant sized, and to give everyone a heads up, giant sized is hard to trample and a giant that enlarges cannot be trampled.

Valendil (Anonymous)Mon 27-Jan-14 10:02 PM
Charter member
#119160, "RE: Took a while.."
In response to Reply #1

You taught me quite a bit.

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 05:04 PM
76 posts
#119179, "RE: Took a while.."
In response to Reply #7

Too bad you left, I could have tried to teach you even more. Though to be fair I've never played a bard so there is a ton I still don't know. It started with Finley and I kept to the personal belief that any who left the Tribunal for other ventures had turned their back on duty. So if I was short with you or just non-communicative after you left, that is why.

Valendil (Anonymous)Tue 28-Jan-14 05:15 PM
Charter member
#119182, "RE: Took a while.."
In response to Reply #24

No worries thats what I figured, secretly wished I had stayed with the spire.

satchmo (Anonymous)Mon 27-Jan-14 10:20 PM
Charter member
#119161, "I cannot believe you got a quest form with NO ROLE!!!"
In response to Reply #1

That said, you're a great presence in game, and you probably deserved it. Still, NO FREAKING ROLE! HOLY ####!

GLWYN!

LyristeonTue 28-Jan-14 09:56 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119168, "True to form..."
In response to Reply #8

This is definitely a case where actions spoke louder than words. Live each day as if it is your last because that will eventually be the way it goes.

EskelianTue 28-Jan-14 11:31 AM
2023 posts
#119172, "Part of me thinks..."
In response to Reply #13

The game would be better if roles were just bullet lists and your job as a character was to communicate your back-story efficiently with the people you interact with.

95% of people strike me as terribly mundane in game, then I read their roles and it's like, "Oh snap you were the spawn of a demon and rose to greatness by killing the sultan of Hamsah".

ordasenWed 29-Jan-14 08:42 AM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
#119201, "RE: Part of me thinks..."
In response to Reply #17

When roles first came in, this was sort of the idea. You had tons of people running around doing questionable actions, since it was the time of Shadow and entropy (or very close after them) and it was hard to judge sometimes. The place of the role was a way of letting the Imms know "hey..this is what my character believes, this is my goals with it, and here is what I am trying to do". You had a lot of these types roles, however once a few of the great story tellers got rewarded for roles, and other Imms wanting drawn out stories, you had a mass amount of roles going into life story, etc. Not to say one is better over the other, just diffrent people had diffrent views. Personally back then, I did not mind people who did not have a role so long as it showned in their playing. If you didnt do anything questionable then there was no reason for me to have to check your role to make sure you were still kosher.

But just my opinion, as there was always 2 camps to most topics as Imms go ....like the famous beak vs no beak!

crsweeneyTue 28-Jan-14 10:56 AM
Member since 17th Apr 2013
202 posts
#119170, "How can you tell this?"
In response to Reply #8

Am I missing something?

I do not see his PBF on the premium battlefied.
I do not see a comment from the player saying he had no role.

How is it possible to tell he had no role entries?

SarienTue 28-Jan-14 11:42 AM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
#119175, "This may shock you...."
In response to Reply #15

But people communicate OOC all the time, across characters/etc.

And, IMM's are no different, if you're in their circles you know things you 'shouldn't' from an IC perspective.

This is one of those 'behind the curtain' facts that goes unspoken.

crsweeneyTue 28-Jan-14 06:49 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2013
202 posts
#119190, "thanks for clarifying "
In response to Reply #20

I was asking if there was an in game or forums means that Satchmo was able to determine this character had no role, or that a role can be viewed. I take it from your response that no, there is not.

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 05:07 PM
76 posts
#119180, "RE: I cannot believe you got a quest form with NO ROLE!..."
In response to Reply #8

You got me! No just like with Salpcha, I didn't have a written role but I had a clear idea of what I wanted the character to be. This one was supposed to be the beacon of Order in Thera, and I hoped that I could inspire others around me by standing by my principles and never wavering no matter what I faced. When you just worry about yourself and not what everyone else is doing, and just play along with them, I think it is easy to stay to your role, written or not.

KalageadonMon 27-Jan-14 10:46 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
#119162, "RE: Took a while.."
In response to Reply #1

I didn't mention this before you died but I also played Kulin, Bard Provincial. I'm unsure if you recall me but I did suggest you initially for the position of provincial. If I recall, Blindev and I kept an eye out because of the high turnover. At the time you and I didn't play a lot of the same hours but I did know that you were around pretty often. Regardless of my experience as Klibendon, I think you did an exceptional job of keeping the spire from stagnating. Someone that is well known, seen often, and is not adverse to speaking with new recruits is a huge boon to any cabal and from what I saw, that is where you excelled. I'll still poke at you for not using the bazooka you were given more than you did but sometimes, I can understand, that isn't what people enjoy about their chars. Until we meet again, enjoy what comes next.

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 05:14 PM
76 posts
#119181, "RE: Took a while.."
In response to Reply #9

I did remember Kulin, and you were a great friend to me for the first half of my character, I was getting sad when everyone I came up with started to disappear but then you just went and made probably one of the best villagers I've seen. I just tried to be visible to anyone, whether they wanted to be a Tribunal or not. Which is one of the reasons I was never invisible. I liked that my presence was felt. I am kind of sorry that I never gave you all the fights you wanted, but if you remember the first part of my character I didn't really go after fights and when I got Provost I only went after criminals. Except for the few times you attacked Keriel or another Tribunal when I was near or tried to run us down somewhere, I just couldn't justify trying to kill you. Even though village was at war with me, I was never really at war with the village, except that brief stint. Which I did not like either. It seemed to get more non-mage tribunals killed more than anything else and I was glad when it was finally over. Even if it was never discussed.

Voszoad (Anonymous)Mon 27-Jan-14 11:45 PM
Charter member
#119163, "Now who am I going to torment.."
In response to Reply #1

I loved to hate you.. And that a good compliment. Was the bulette and guards reiterating? Hell yea.. But it made it fun trying to take you down. Albeit with no success. The funniest time was when I was summoning lumberjacks..etc.etc and then summoned a monk out of town, plagued him then summoned him to the group in town, and pretending he was already plagued. I purposefully summoned the frog because I knew you were watching nearby and had told me not to summon anything else or I'd be wanted. So I just talked to the frog like he had just wandered in to avoid it. Then bam attacked you..I was laughing so hard at the comedy of it because technically you couldn't warrant me so I did the blatant action. So anyways.. awesome and classy character!
Goodbye Nopilogolpogul!

Crooooooooaaaak!

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 05:21 PM
76 posts
#119183, "RE: Now who am I going to torment.."
In response to Reply #10

Another of the Outlanders that I always knew I would see. You just had to make your presence known. You didn't have much success against me either, and I think a big part of that is everyone must have figured I was low on con being such a long lived character, but I still had 16 when I went out. So malice and rot and all that really didn't concern me. Though it did keep me from being able to regenerate, so it could have been dangerous for me. Keep on doing your thing.

Bharhum (Anonymous)Tue 28-Jan-14 09:40 AM
Charter member
#119166, "Nops!"
In response to Reply #1

I knew you were a good choice to replace me and thankfully the immortals agreed. Great job my friend.

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 05:23 PM
76 posts
#119184, "RE: Nops!"
In response to Reply #11

Heh. I was kind of bummed that you just decided to end it, I really didn't expect for you to name me like that. And I think they were a little hesitant at first, but I'm glad that you and they chose me, because I really got to take on a new challenge that I think I did alright with. Even with your telling me about the networks I just couldn't seem to remember them at first. Thanks for the trust.

LyristeonTue 28-Jan-14 09:54 AM
1282 posts
#119167, "Bulette"
In response to Reply #1

You underestimate what you did before I made the push for you to get the form. To be quite frank, the moment I suggested it, it was a go. The real reasons you earned it are these:
1. You mixed it up with any criminal I saw. You were basically fearless which provided a HUGE boost to tribunal.
2. You put in the effort to be an excellent tribunal. You spent your time on duty very efficiently over many hours.
3. I really dug the character, the attitude and the presence and you used your forms extremely well. I didn't want to see a solid character get bored and I thought the bulette would give you the bite you needed to make the experience awesome.

I also knew that the bulette is actually fairly easy to get away from if you really wanted. It wasn't a form that was going to land you 200 kills, but it was going to make you a force to be reckoned with and extremely hard to kill.

Your custom long description I gave you pretty much tells you what I thought of your efforts.

Keep them coming.

DallevianTue 28-Jan-14 10:07 AM
1639 posts
#119169, "Hey Lyr"
In response to Reply #12

You've been nothing but great across the board (and cabals) since you returned. Thanks for the contributions and involvement.

I say that as a Lyr-grumbler in the past.

LyristeonTue 28-Jan-14 11:31 AM
1282 posts
#119173, "Thank the entire staff and players for that."
In response to Reply #14

I get my enjoyment from the game by doing this for the players. We now have a lot of active imms so the policing is a lot easier because the same people do not have to do it as often. That being said, the players are maturing as well (for the most part) which makes for less policing required. That frees up the time for interaction.

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 05:35 PM
76 posts
#119185, "RE: Bulette"
In response to Reply #12

Well you were right about Bulette, it certainly made the character an awesome experience, it just allowed me to continue what I was doing and then actually to have some force behind it. Though to be fair pachyderm was the reason I was able to be fearless as you call it. It is just so hard to take down that form. If I hadn't finally chosen to take pachyderm, I would have probably burnt out on the character long before. To anyone that says you need barrier to compete, keep pachyderm. I'm pretty sure that I used barrier maybe three times or so in the whole life of the character, and that was only when I was going up against more than four people, or in the early years, Nyst. Cause wow was that character just a beast.

Anyway I'm glad that I was a small part of the little mini-quest that brought you back, even though IC Nop was distraught that the whole of Tribunal had been duped into bringing back the Imp. I also could tell when you had seemed to inspire the Outlanders to action, I really didn't know why there would be five of them and they wouldn't come to raid against me, there wasn't much I could do to more than one person at a time.

Halifan (Anonymous)Tue 28-Jan-14 11:33 AM
Charter member
#119174, "Mongoose is ####!"
In response to Reply #1

Man you were fun to fight. You are one of, like, two Tribunals that made the fight enjoyable all over Thera, rather than confined to a city and your home field advantage.

I did wish I had a chance to take you on with your set minus the guards, but you had to go and pull a completely awesome move by giving it all away. I couldn't even bother trying to fight you at that point, you had already won.

I do think if you came out with me for one final hurrah that would have been an awesome sight to have a bulette and yeti running around for a hot sec, but c'est la vie.

Overall, you were a fantastic presence for Tribunal, really represented the Cabal as a powerful force whenever you were on, and a fun opponent to battle. I do wish we could have bantered some more, but maybe it was part of your RP to be a stoic, no-nonsense personality w/ criminals.

GLWYN.

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 05:42 PM
76 posts
#119186, "RE: Mongoose is ####!"
In response to Reply #19

You were definitely someone I had to watch for, I knew that if I didn't keep my eyes open then you would swoop in and try and take me down at any time. You and in the first half of my life Norfis, were really the one's I had to worry about, since I didn't believe in hiding in another guild to avoid either of you. I'm glad that I could bring some excitement to some of the fights, and even though you were a career criminal if there were other criminals to fight, I would usually try and take them out first, because I knew for the most part you had the same idea. I was sphere magic and I would have liked to be your ally, but there was no way after you just kept getting flag after flag. No amount of argument was going to get me to change my outview on criminals. That would have been quite a sight to see though. As for the banter, I was definitely no-nonsense and didn't take kindly to insults to the Spire or me, which is the reason I was closemouthed. And after I f'ed up, I thought I was going to die immediately, so I went and put everything I had into the pit. In Nop's eyes, he had lost the right to anything anyway and it was time to atone. A scary character all in all.

keriel (Anonymous)Tue 28-Jan-14 12:09 PM
Charter member
#119176, "RE: Took a while.."
In response to Reply #1

Goodbye Nopil

Enjoyed every moment running around with you. From your fast running with the lizard to the constant shower of gifts, you really made the game fun for Keriel. For a while I remember it was just the two of us within the spire's hero range and I think we made quite the pair. Doubly so after Keriel got vindicator. You deserved every bit of extras you got from imms and players alike, Keriel/I feel that you represent the best of what the Tribunal should be, immutable, unmovable and impartial. You're presence will be sorely missed and you've left a land-shark sized hole to fill.

your friend both IC and out
Keriel

kolbTue 28-Jan-14 05:53 PM
76 posts
#119187, "RE: Took a while.."
In response to Reply #21

You were Nopilopil's closest friend. Just seemed like we could do anything together. If I ever play an invoker it's going to be hard to be half as good as Keriel. Just solid round and round. I would be sitting around outmatched by five outlanders or so, and then you would log in and it was never a question, we just always went and got the fetish. And when we put our minds to it, I just don't remember ever not ending up with it. Hopefully we'll end up on the same team again.

Einrai (Anonymous)Wed 29-Jan-14 01:07 AM
Charter member
#119194, "Too bad our times didn't match enough"
In response to Reply #1

Your presence definitely improved player morale in Tribunal by a lot. You just seemed to always know what to do, whether there were many enemies or not.

Speaking of knowing what to do, there was a lot of crap happening on my watch that left me scratching my head about what would be the right course of action. I appreciate you taking time to discuss my decisions for each of those cases.

All in all, you had enough player wisdom to pull off a believably wise character.

Crraya (Anonymous)Wed 29-Jan-14 08:28 AM
Charter member
#119200, "God... there was nothing i could do against you."
In response to Reply #1

Without guards, I couldn't do anything.
With guards, I could do less.
With Keriel about... might as well just hide.

Well done.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119153 Previous topic | Next topic