Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Valendil Eleros the Grand Master o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119087
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Jan-14 09:19 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119087, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Valendil Eleros the Grand Master of Artistry"

Wed Jan 22 20:11:53 2014

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Valendil perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:257

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jaf2hThu 23-Jan-14 12:31 AM
Member since 08th Aug 2010
159 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119088, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Valendil Eleros the Grand Mast..."
In response to Reply #0

So this was my first attempt at diversity, spire, and fortress all together now! Over all I would say I would still be rock solid somewhat if I would have stayed in spire. Fortress the numbers are just to much to be a presence nor did I really desire the whole ganging thing. plus I was balls to the wall lets kill these bastards(not many folks in fortress enjoy that all the time). Had a great time with this character and it was a step in an entirely different direction for me, if for anything I learned a little more about all the different classes I faced regularly. Im increasing my diversity and trying to work on being a more aggressive pker. And you need to know the protectors first. To many people to list feel free to reply. Had fun up till the ominous 250 but to the end it was just brutal and not really fun, I had hoped my move into fortress would have been more smooth like as far as making acolyte but just seemed like some hit and miss type of deal and the type of character I was playing wasn't one to back down(wanted squire). I could have stayed tribunal and ended up with provincial w/guards, or con died a scribe. I chose to get to see a bit of dynamics and sacrificed a bit of fun in the way. On to the next one.

Voszoad (Anonymous)Thu 23-Jan-14 07:07 AM
Charter member
#119089, "Had fun opposing you..."
In response to Reply #1

So why did you make the jump from the Spire to Fort? Good character
from what I saw and we had some good fights. You were willing to mix
up alone so kudos to you. And yes you would of been much more dangerous with guards..

Croooooaaak!!

jaf2hThu 23-Jan-14 11:46 AM
Member since 08th Aug 2010
159 posts
#119095, "RE: Had fun opposing you..."
In response to Reply #2

At the time I didn't like the fact that they didn't "war" with the scion and they were almost exclusively criminals, without getting into to many other details that was about the jist of it, and some crazy shifter whining about red coats and the like, then becoming one! I enjoyed our battles as well, the only time I bested you was in the spire w/guards or with others. Always a classy enemy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119087 Previous topic | Next topic