Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Groakus Houbilug the Spectre" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119007
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 19-Jan-14 01:28 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119007, "(DELETED) [SCION] Groakus Houbilug the Spectre"

Sun Jan 19 12:20:21 2014

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Groakus perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:214

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GhuljunMon 20-Jan-14 06:34 PM
Member since 11th Sep 2003
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119066, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Groakus Houbilug the Spectre"
In response to Reply #0

First, Baer I would like to thank you for letting me try out this character. I can see absolutely no reason the character could not have been a deadly scary pc, but with me, at this point, behind the keyboard that just wasn't happening.

I have never been great or among the greats in regards to pk or rp, but I tend to do OK. Not so much this time around.

It was pretty much christmas every day with Groakus, people just gave me eq, really good eq. To the point I was embarrassed that I was not wearing a single thing I had acquired, and then it just got worse. Even nicer things were given to me.

The only death I remember just being sick over was with Mirozah luring three outlanders to my apparent death as it turned out. Rather than hold something that would protect me quite well from the trany I did not, then as the snare wore off and wraithform was still up my barrier fell and I tried to cast wraithform by mistake rather than put barrier back up and then when I fled at 54 health I hit the wrong macro again and died. I just felt like an idiot, and it kind of fell apart from there.

I got into scion with an 0-2 pk record then it went positive for a short time then very negative.

I wish I had gotten to be more involved with Scion stuff, I pretty much assume I was left alone after the first meeting because it became clear my character was pretty weak. The interaction I did get to have was one of the cooler moments in my CF life so thanks for whoever orchestrated that.

Klib I think you were my first death in a long long time, it was sudden and brutal. You were very honorable about it and even though you scared the hell out of me I was glad you were about.

Mirozah well you were just an utter badass and always had gifts, a pretty good combination from where I was sitting.

Halifan you obviously are doing a great job, we just didn't get to interact too much.

Sek Loved seeing you on, was sad to see you leave.

Socapex Where the hell did you go?

I am sure I am forgetting several people, no slight intended.

I interacted with many people and enjoyed the character quite a bit, but it became a job to log in and start building an army. I became to fixated with it perhaps.

Any advice from Imms? Other than, "Do something! My god its soooo boring to watch you!"

Going to take a break for a bit but I'm sure I'll be back.

Mirozah (Anonymous)Wed 22-Jan-14 07:35 AM
Charter member
#119080, "Gifts are Good!"
In response to Reply #3

I had a lot of fun interacting with you.

I absolutely love seeing unique character combos out there. You obviously put a lot of thought into your character, and it shows. To me, and to a lot of players, that is huge and adds a ton of depth to the immersion.

I enjoyed gifting to you and Gawler especially.

At one point I had two sets of blademaster gloves, and I was using them as leverage against you and Gawler, to make you compete for my 'favor'. Mirozah totally loved that entire situation.

Being able to gear you out was fun for me.

I'm sorry this char burned (hehe) out for you. I know exactly how you feel about that. GLWYN.

Klibendon (Anonymous)Mon 20-Jan-14 10:28 AM
Charter member
#119053, "Interesting build."
In response to Reply #0

I'd like to hear how you feel it did. We had several good fights I think but I didn't get to know you like I did with some of the other Scions.

Hellnahk (Anonymous)Sun 19-Jan-14 05:25 PM
Charter member
#119015, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Groakus Houbilug the Spectre"
In response to Reply #0

You and Sek were the standout Scions for me. I feel bad for not being around at all because I feel that you could have used some help. I was hoping you'd get a leadership position to be honest.

GhuljunMon 20-Jan-14 06:50 PM
Member since 11th Sep 2003
51 posts
#119067, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Groakus Houbilug the Spectre"
In response to Reply #1

In all honesty I simply did not deserve leadership. I like your character quite a bit, too bad we didn't get to run around more.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119007 Previous topic | Next topic