Subject: "(DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1186
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 13-Jun-01 06:12 AM
Member since 18th Apr 2024
16791 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1186, "(DEL) Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath of the Undead Xvarts"

Wed Jun 13 08:11:56 2001

3 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Sun on the Theran calendar Isham perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:226
PK Ratio:39% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Paneros (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 08:30 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:47 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 03:40 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:44 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 09:05 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Pohanad (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 05:15 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:41 PM, #5

Isham (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 06:25 AM

#1187, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..."
In response to Reply #0

I had to take too many breaks while playing this character and lost interest. Not that I was hot stuff to begin with but when you have to introduce yourself to cabalmates every time you log on something is wrong. It was fun.

BTW arcane transmuters are a very underappriciated class..very helpful to a group and also deathfull all by themselves. I personally just don't like playing mages when I have to take those extra two seconds to keep up bash protection and flying

peace

Paneros (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 08:30 AM

#1193, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..."
In response to Reply #1

I remember the day you and I sat in Galadon muter's guild and we talked about how we both wanted to get into Warlocks. I didn't know much about them and you filled me in with what you had learned. Somehow, in the 5 or 6 days it took me to get in after that you had gotten in, and heroed before I could actually group with you, but I always considered you a friend from my youth from that day on.

It was nice knowing an arcane tranny to learn what I was missing on that side of the fence. Good luck in your future, and maybe we'll tackle something cool together in the game in the future with new guys.

Bon chance.

Isham (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 06:47 PM

#1194, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..."
In response to Reply #2

I am really sorry I didn't get to see you before the deletedelete, the little adventure on that devillish island was fun. Good luck yourself and see you soon. Peace.

Arvidor (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 03:40 PM

#1190, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..."
In response to Reply #1

Well damnit... Another one bites the dust. We had some "interesting" adventures together. I still remember a certain trip underwater where I spent god knows how long in form trying to kill a certain Triton mage that you thought might have a barrier rod. (Which of course he didn't).

God, I still hate that one day in guild with Nazgauga walking in and dropping you in like 3 rounds before I could even react. That day sucked. You were never unappreciated. Except for a certain fight with a Triton Mage. *grumble* Still have bad memories about that one.

Arvidor

Isham (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 06:44 PM

#1191, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..."
In response to Reply #3

Hehe. That was fun, specially the running back to the triton palace with you bitchin' all the way. Times like that is what keeps me coming back to CF. Hope to run with ya soon...Peace.

Arvidor (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 09:05 PM

#1192, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..."
In response to Reply #6

Someone's idea of fun is just plain sick. You be the croc next time while I'm the arcane muter sitting there watching the croc bite once every three rounds trying to kill the triton mage. Oh yeah, not to mention to cast a few disruptions here and there to speed things along. So now you know the bitching in character. Out of character, thought that was one of the funniest things I've ever done with someone. Despite the fact that it must have been a good 10-15 minutes of "bite, bite, bite, bite"

Arvidor

Pohanad (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 05:15 PM

#1188, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..."
In response to Reply #1

Well, what can I say, it was fun and thanks for all the detect invis's. There for awhile that was my first question for any warlock when I logged on..."Is Isham around?" Just somehow made me feel good to know you were.

Fatty P.

Isham (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 06:41 PM

#1189, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..."
In response to Reply #4

Fatty P it was always my pleasure to det inv ya, made me feel like the Maran I always wanted to be. Besides Balrahd you were my fav, I hope I see you in the fields sometime soon. Peace.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1186 Previous topic | Next topic