Subject: "(DEL) <SCION> Avoiwoo the Hero of Alteration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1182
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 12-Jun-01 08:36 PM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16806 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1182, "(DEL) Avoiwoo the Hero of Alteration"

Tue Jun 12 22:35:11 2001

8 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dragon on the Theran calendar Avoiwoo perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:178
PK Ratio:66% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Avoiwoo (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Jun-01 08:41 PM

#1183, "Well I was bored."
In response to Reply #0

I made this character the day before the transmuter changes and had already picked major and minor. All I did was rank other scions and kill a few fortress members. I didn't put a lot of rp effort into this character because I made him to kind of give me a break from that. I did have a decent role in my opinion, but I was never truelly into the character as much as I need to be. Honorable mentions, nah screw it you know who you are.

Karnavex (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 01:02 PM

#1185, "RE: Well I was bored."
In response to Reply #1

Well hell you not only ranked me but saved my firey hide more than once. As to your lack of roleplay, what I experienced was well done. When a Scion mage thinks he isn't roleplaying well most others think he is doing fine, because they expect the group of you to be taciturn. Just wanted to say I learned a bit more of the realms on our travels and the character was better off knowing you. See you in the fields.

Arvidor (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 03:29 PM

#1184, "RE: Well I was bored."
In response to Reply #1

Well, another one of the few water minors out there. And a fellow Manta Ray at that. Glad all my keeping tabs on Scion heros payed off when I figured out you had the Manta Ray form. Kept me out of the water when you were around. Well, except for that one time when me, Mundanathnor, and Discaples came across you. Almost got you too... Wonder if you died of the rot but I don't think you did.

Good luck on your next character.

Arvidor

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1182 Previous topic | Next topic