Subject: "(DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1175
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 12-Jun-01 06:35 AM
Member since 18th Apr 2024
16791 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1175, "(DEL) Kerfta the Invoker Hero"

Tue Jun 12 08:34:06 2001

6 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Spring on the Theran calendar Kerfta perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:315
PK Ratio:12% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero, Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 07:24 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 01:08 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero, Kerfta (Guest) (Guest), 12-Jun-01 08:01 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero, Kastury (Guest) (Guest), 12-Jun-01 03:18 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero, Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 12-Jun-01 06:36 PM, #3
     Reply Your a walking calamity damnit!, Braiden (Guest) (Guest), 12-Jun-01 06:52 PM, #4

Amberion (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 07:24 AM

#1176, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero"
In response to Reply #0

Good luck with your next, didn't talk to you to much but I belived we atleast traveled some.
See you on the fields.

Raukyr (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 01:08 AM

#1177, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero"
In response to Reply #0

Damn Kerfta! One of the few who I ranked with for the longest time though you did manage to make dying look like an artist looking for another form of suicidal expression. You'll be missed. Good luck with whatever you try next. *whispers* I think Braiden is gonna follow you next...but old age might get'im. *wink*
Raukyr

Kerfta (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Jun-01 08:01 AM

#1178, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero"
In response to Reply #0

Well I finally decided to dlete. I was putting it off untill I heroed my Warrior(which I deleted as well). Fist off, I sucked at playing invokers!!! I am sure they are a powerful class. But not in my hands. I made Kerfta so I could go do some exploring, but I got sick of being dispelled and having all my equipment melted, or shattered, or *insert method* within a few seconds. It got so old and so aggravating that it just wasn't fun anymore. I didn't mind dying so much , mostly because I could figure out why I would so quickly. But it was just that it isn't worth going out and exploring unless your a shapeshifter. Then you can at least save your equipment. Doesn't matter what equipment, I was usually more naked from it being melted then from always getting killed.

To Warlocks.. Thanks for inducting me Annalena and arvidor for being my mentor. Not exactly sure what a mentor does but you were great!!!! To the rest it was fun! And don't listen to them annalena, your a great leader!!! Though you pk about as bad as I do, but oh well..not everyone can be good at it.

Fortress.. Braiden and Arriell thanks for ranking me and thanks for being patient with all my goof ups..I especially like braiden says 'You are just a calamity'
Ambrose, thanks for being my personal healer!! and don't get mad that I deleted!! But CF is just getting to frustrating for me..especially my last death as my warrior. ARGGGGGG

Sylvan.. Raukyr thanks for being patient and for ranking me. I was actually pretty mad when Aliborni went off and killed me and would have done something, but about five seconds later I realized that I just suck way too much to even be a threat to the sylvans(I did want to make you all pay) but then forgot it and said oh well...

Scions.. I hope you all enjoy the multitude of charges I put on your weapons as kerfta. Though most people on Dioxides seem to think your all *insert name here*, I can only think of two of you who I would put in that category, mostly because they just tried and succedded many times to jsut kill me over and over and over again. The rest of you were cool and I bet you all realized I sucked and had pity on me or just didn't even bother.

Didn't really know many others as kerfta, no need to give me any adivce on invokers if anyone is inclined to do so, I won't be playing one ever again. It just isn't worth all the time in my opinion. Though somehow I had over a 10% pk ratio...WOW is all I can say. But to rehash exploring just isn't fun in CF!!!!

I hope I didn't really forget anyone...I knew a lot of you..but didn't really spend all that much time with you.

Kerfta(aieric was my warrior)

Kastury (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Jun-01 03:18 PM

#1181, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero"
In response to Reply #1

Good luck and See ya in the fields, you lunatic.

Arvidor (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Jun-01 06:36 PM

#1180, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero"
In response to Reply #1

> Not exactly sure what a mentor does but you were great!!!!

You're not the only one. I just sit around, chat, give advice, try to teach people how not to die... Not that I'm a shining example of that. But sorry to see you go. At least now there are now only 2 mentorless warlocks instead of three. Good luck on yer next character.

Arvidor

Braiden (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Jun-01 06:52 PM

#1179, "Your a walking calamity damnit!"
In response to Reply #1

Kerfta! Man I think there were a few times where I would run across two of your corpses in multiple areas in a short amount of time. I always got a laugh out of it. And your ability to do the whole HEAL! HEAL! HEAL! HEAL! thing was kinda gettin annoying, but I think we put a decent spin on it. Anyway, I enjoyed my interaction with kerfta and I wish you luck on your next character.

Braiden

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1175 Previous topic | Next topic