Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Filndar the Priest of Baerinika, C..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112807
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 04-Jan-13 11:44 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112807, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Filndar the Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade"

Fri Jan 4 09:41:04 2013

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Filndar perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:358

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FilndarFri 04-Jan-13 08:40 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2013
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112820, "A short goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

Filndar was a lot of fun to play and overall an enjoyable experience. After 358 hours I was just ready for something different and rather than hold a leader spot, I decided to let ol' Filndy go.

Baerinika: Thank you for the time and effort. I saw nothing but excellence from you and I really appreciate all you did to make Filndar come to life for me.

Oshui: We obviously didn't always agree, but you made countless attempts to help me get better and I really liked having you around. Hang in there and good luck!

Andira: You ooze Acolyte. Everything about you screams righteous servant of the light (even if you are a bit complex) - I definitely can't give you enough praise. You brought depth to Filndar's life and made everything so much more exciting. Thanks for all of it!

--

To everyone else: Thank you for the quality interactions. I look forward to something different and playing with you all again.

Duvam (Anonymous)Sat 05-Jan-13 02:03 AM
Charter member
#112822, "Shoot you were awesome."
In response to Reply #3

It was great when you were around. Sorry there would be more but I'm just starting coffee stumbling out of 12 hrs sleep after 36 hrs work. hehe. Just going to say I considered you the 'perfect' maran. GLWYN!!!

AkresiusFri 04-Jan-13 06:30 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
280 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112817, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Filndar the Priest of Baerinik..."
In response to Reply #0

You were an inspiration and a solid leader. I thought you effectively tempered Oshui's militarism in many ways. Having cabal leaders who fit well together has been an important part of Fortress' success. Good luck with your next character.

Kalgranesh (Anonymous)Fri 04-Jan-13 05:45 PM
Charter member
#112814, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Filndar the Priest of Baerinik..."
In response to Reply #0

What happened captain? I really enjoyed when you were around, really sad to see you go. GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112807 Previous topic | Next topic