Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Elayat the Battle-Scarred, Imper..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112799
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 03-Jan-13 05:20 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112799, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Elayat the Battle-Scarred, Imperial Blade"

Thu Jan 3 15:17:03 2013

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Elayat perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:65

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Elayat (Anonymous)Sun 06-Jan-13 09:40 PM
Charter member
#112850, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Elayat the Battle-Scarred, I..."
In response to Reply #0

Maybe my third real CF character (first in about a year), and the first warrior. Wow did I eat deaths non-stop. I was down to about 7 con by the end, in 65 hours. I had a few solo kills (on unsuspecting ranking players), but otherwise I just at death after death, especially to the stack of paladins running around.

I had no idea how to gear or prep this character, and I didn't have enough survivability to actually use any of the dagger skills. I think half of those paladins could have killed me while afk with their auto-attacks. Was pretty much hunted non-stop on every login, so there wasn't a whole lot for me to do. Seemed like I'd get to an area, and then within 15 minutes someone would come by and make me a corpse. I sometimes fled effectively, but that was about it. Even fully prepped (prot/stoneskin/fly/poppy shot), I didn't stand much of a chance.

Thanks to the anonymous Imm who gave me that RotD pep-talk after like my 10th death to Rostrak, though honestly it didn't change anything. I hardly logged in after that, and deleted shortly after. I've got another character rolled up, but we'll see if I make the time to really explore it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112799 Previous topic | Next topic